9 replies to this topic

#1 klown

klown

Gamer and Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

First I took my cousin for his birthday in april, and took another friend of mine today. She LOVED it, last game was in the rain but was fun none the less. Plus I had fun scaring her by shooting next to her feet

Primary-SP1 Blackheart with RAPS II asa                Back Up/Loaner-Tippmann Alpha Black

ANS 68/4500                                                              Guerrilla Air 48/3000 

GXG 4+5 Pod Pack-Camo                                         4+5 orGxG  4+1 

FASTA 18v LED-Smoke                                             JT Shake 'n Bake

Proto Switch FS-Camo                                               Switch FS or Tippmann Mask                                      

#2 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

Awesome. A good feeling indeed.

First

Edited by bassfisher, 21 September 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#3 TIGREX ZX

TIGREX ZX

The Asian guy that picks your rice.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:26 AM

I've gotten 3 people in one day before ;)

Why hello there :)

Livin' that luxe life

#4 seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

Definitely a good feeling. I played with 3 first timers about 3 years ago. They had so much fun that two of them are actually refs at the field now. The other still plays from time to time.

#5 klown

klown

Gamer and Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

Her mom was fine w her playing but her dad thinks it's way too dangerous. Funny thing is he called her while we were up there and her phone was in her bag so he was mad because she didn't answer her phone and now because she played he's even madder 

Primary-SP1 Blackheart with RAPS II asa                Back Up/Loaner-Tippmann Alpha Black

ANS 68/4500                                                              Guerrilla Air 48/3000 

FASTA 18v LED-Smoke                                             JT Shake 'n Bake

Proto Switch FS-Camo                                               Switch FS or Tippmann Mask                                      

#6 Justin B.

Justin B.

Damage Control D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

Her mom was fine w her playing but her dad thinks it's way too dangerous. Funny thing is he called her while we were up there and her phone was in her bag so he was mad because she didn't answer her phone and now because she played he's even madder 

See that is sometimes the problem with parents. They think that Paintball is "super dangerous" and "People die all the time from being hit", but the truth is, you are more likely to get injured playing other sports such as Football and Basketball than you are to get injured in Paintball! Paintball is actually a very safe sport and there are regulations such as the "Max shooting velocity" that are put into place to prevent injuries. I say show her dad some of gmore70's videos.

PAP Family - Damage Control #77

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#7 klown

klown

Gamer and Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

See that is sometimes the problem with parents. They think that Paintball is "super dangerous" and "People die all the time from being hit", but the truth is, you are more likely to get injured playing other sports such as Football and Basketball than you are to get injured in Paintball! Paintball is actually a very safe sport and there are regulations such as the "Max shooting velocity" that are put into place to prevent injuries. I say show her dad some of gmore70's videos.

Her mom is a good friend of my moms. So she knows me very well and was fine with her tagging along, I know everyone at my field very well and they made sure she was ok and put us in a group of renters for her to feel more comfortable 

#8 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Her mom is a good friend of my moms. So she knows me very well and was fine with her tagging along, I know everyone at my field very well and they made sure she was ok and put us in a group of renters for her to feel more comfortable 

Good, that sounds great! Bring as many friends that are willing to give it a shot I say.

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#9 klown

klown

Gamer and Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

Good, that sounds great! Bring as many friends that are willing to give it a shot I say.

I usually go alone so it was nice to have someone else with me for a change. I could tell she felt a little out of place because of the fact that I was joking around with the refs and the owner, and she doesn't have the same sense of humor myself and a friend of mine have. We have pretty twisted senses of humor by the way 

#10 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

I usually go alone so it was nice to have someone else with me for a change. I could tell she felt a little out of place because of the fact that I was joking around with the refs and the owner, and she doesn't have the same sense of humor myself and a friend of mine have. We have pretty twisted senses of humor by the way 

Ok, cool

- Cookybiscuit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users