• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 TheMajorFB

TheMajorFB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

My gog extcy is eating batteries i just got it played three times and gone through almost 3 batteries i use the duracell copper top 9v what batteries are better and are the green energy paintball ones good and what is the difference between lithium batteries and alkaline batteries and can lithium work in the gog extcy so what are the best batteries to buy 

#2 klown

klown

Gamer and Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

I have an SP1 with the blackheart board and that board loves to eat batteries. When I put a fresh duracell in before I play by the end of the day it is below 50%

Primary-SP1 Blackheart with RAPS II asa                Back Up/Loaner-Tippmann Alpha Black

ANS 68/4500                                                              Guerrilla Air 48/3000 

GXG 4+5 Pod Pack-Camo                                         4+5 orGxG  4+1 

FASTA 18v LED-Smoke                                             JT Shake 'n Bake

Proto Switch FS-Camo                                               Switch FS or Tippmann Mask                                      

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Turn off your marker in between games and contact GOG it should not eat batteries like that.

#4 TheMajorFB

TheMajorFB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

well when i am done with a days play the batteries are below $50

#5 SplatSplatOrange

SplatSplatOrange

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

I usually can my batteries after a day of play anyways, but I don't get out that often.
<p>G6R Red/black Ninja slp 45/45 Grillz Spire
Member of Chi-Town-Rampage

#6 klown

klown

Gamer and Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

I usually can my batteries after a day of play anyways, but I don't get out that often.

That's what I do too

Primary-SP1 Blackheart with RAPS II asa                Back Up/Loaner-Tippmann Alpha Black

ANS 68/4500                                                              Guerrilla Air 48/3000 

GXG 4+5 Pod Pack-Camo                                         4+5 orGxG  4+1 

FASTA 18v LED-Smoke                                             JT Shake 'n Bake

Proto Switch FS-Camo                                               Switch FS or Tippmann Mask                                      

#7 TheMajorFB

TheMajorFB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

Are the energy paintball 9v green batteries

#8 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

The Blackheart board eats batteries. Its a good idea to keep a spare with you at the field. Turn off the gun when not on the playing field, and take the battery out of the gun when not at the field.

#9 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

The Blackheart board eats batteries. Its a good idea to keep a spare with you at the field. Turn off the gun when not on the playing field, and take the battery out of the gun when not at the field.

This.

It's so much more improtant than you might think, I had the same problem with my hopper and my marker. Then i started taking out the batteries once i got home and the battries lasted much longer. If your problem persist after trying these thing you should contact GOG and see what they want you to do about it.

o8qo.jpg

#10 TheMajorFB

TheMajorFB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

I do shut it off when I am not playing and I take it out

#11 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

This.

It's so much more improtant than you might think, I had the same problem with my hopper and my marker. Then i started taking out the batteries once i got home and the battries lasted much longer. If your problem persist after trying these thing you should contact GOG and see what they want you to do about it.

This X2

It's always best to disconnect your batteries after gameplay,it will easily double the life of your batteries

Also prevent your board for potential moisture damage if stored for long periods of time

I'm just guessing but believe the capacitor drains batteries even with the markers off

#12 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:20 PM

It shouldnt go through batteries that often.  Ive been using the same battery for over a year now, playing a minimum of once a month.

You must be dilligent in removing the battery from the marker after playing for the day.  

If your playing an all day big game or tourney, it helps to turn off the marker when your in the pits.  In addition to saving battery life, it also acts as a safety in addition to barrel bags. 

#13 TheMajorFB

TheMajorFB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Can I use lithium batteries or what alkalines are good

#14 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

I remember when I had my Blackhearted G1, and I for the LIFE of me couldn't figure out why it wouldn't shoot the second time I had it out. The little button turned on but no dice. It wasn't until later that I learned from a Ion owner that the BH board still lights up even when it doesn't have enough battery to shoot. Fucked me up righteously lol. 

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users