Photo

Please Help. FSDO soultions (first shot drop off)

maintenence gun fix gog extcy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 White24Mamba

White24Mamba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

Hey guys this question may be a little confusing but a few days ago I got a gog extcy and was recently shooting it and I figured i was experiencing bolt stick. Reading up on this I took dow 33 and lubed up my bolt not over doing it. Since it is a new gun sand needs to be broken in should I over lube a bit or just try and keep it the right amount. Also I looked up my gog manual about FSDO (which was a bit confusing) and it said 

"FSDO Compensation: (Power Button LED blinks slowly red and green) - When a marker rests, its bolt 

may stick in position and cause a low-velocity shot the next time it is fired. This is known as First Shot 
Drop-Off, or FSDO. FSDO Compensation increases the dwell time of the first shot of a group, providing 
additional time to break friction between the breech and the bolt’s o-rings before the bolt moves 
forward. FSDO Compensation may be adjusted from zero (off) to 15 milliseconds in 1 millisecond 
increments. When the marker rests for 20 seconds or more, the next shot fired will have the FSDO 
Compensation value added to its dwell time. The default FSDO setting is 20 milliseconds."

After reading this i assume i must increase me FSDO but it says it can only be adjusted from 0-15ms but the default is 20. So basically if i go and go into my board and set it to 10ms will it be 20ms(default)+10ms=30ms. 

OR would it be just 10 ms of FSDO.

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,357 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:37 AM

It would add 10ms extra to the original dwell time of the first shot, so 10ms+20ms=30ms. Also check to make sure your dwell time is set for the type of air source you are using (hpa or co2)

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 White24Mamba

White24Mamba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

oh thanks and ye the dwell is correct. RIght now i up'd my FSDO by 5ms so if tht works ill keep it if not then ill go up 5 more. THX for the help

#4 SplatSplatOrange

SplatSplatOrange

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

what lube and how old is it?

<p>G6R Red/black Ninja slp 45/45 Grillz Spire
Member of Chi-Town-Rampage

#5 White24Mamba

White24Mamba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

It is brand new and i just switched from empire marker oil to dye sleeek lube in the white bottle which is working out better. I also up'd the dwell by 1 ms and the FSDO by 5ms

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: maintenence, gun, fix, gog, extcy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users