#1 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

45,000 views in three months...    

Edited by FreeEnterprise, 02 October 2013 - 12:19 PM.

#2 swiftblade13

swiftblade13

he that is

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

how are you surprised? this is the first video showing that there is a way to play paintball in the woods and employ stealth and tactics to play the "sniper" role without sitting in the very back and either waiting or just longballing the whole time. personally I loved it :tup: :tup: :tup:

#3 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Thanks! I don't know... i just assumed with it being so long, and not full of action... I just figured it would bore most "typical" youtuber viewers. But I've always wanted to make videos that made the viewer feel like it was them playing, and I guess I finally did it with this one, as so many said they felt like it was "them" playing! 

It has definitely changed my thoughts on how I present paintball on video... For a long time I have made videos that I "thought" people wanted, but this was the first one I made because I loved it and it told a story... 

I have a lot of new ideas that I can't wait to try out now to see what people think. 

#4 swiftblade13

swiftblade13

he that is

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

true that, I haven't had a chance to play since last january but that video did a REALLY good job of make me feel as if I was on the field again.

#5 ahrpb

ahrpb

stay low

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

Great Video!! what was that hanging from the barrel?

Profit/I4
Bob Long V1/Vcom - NT10
Rotor
Ninja 68/45

#6 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Why didn't wait to get them leaving the base once lunch was done?

I enjoyed the video but have never seen a game like that. Medics and tag backs... Not used to that. Only played in the woods that thick a few times. Seems like a freaking blast. Camo is a must!

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#7 Simiballer

Simiballer

Professional Pillow Fort Architect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

Dude, I love this video! Very different from other paintball vids.
If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.
On a side note... Royal Highlanders rule!

#8 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

I cant even think about how much all that brush sucks to try and punch through.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#9 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Great Video!! what was that hanging from the barrel?

That is my ZoomCam... Sadly, I got a memory card off ebay for this game, and it was defective... So I ended up with NO ZoomCam footage from this game. 

Here is a game from Saturday that I just edited, it has ZoomCam footage in it, so you can see the hits! It is also in the thick woods, but a different field. And a much smaller game. Still tons of fun! 

The thick brush isn't that bad once you know how to move around in it. The trick is to go under it, instead of trying to push through. I also look for deer trails as they are usually wide enough that you can get through without being seen! 

link for mobile.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Z6BhJwcRpE0

#10 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Why didn't wait to get them leaving the base once lunch was done?

I enjoyed the video but have never seen a game like that. Medics and tag backs... Not used to that. Only played in the woods that thick a few times. Seems like a freaking blast. Camo is a must!

I was HUNGRY!... I try not to miss many meals if I can help it! haha!

I went over there later in the day, but by then my mask was so fogged I couldn't see anything, even WITH my fan... It was a super humid day... I was sneaking up the backside hill towards there camp and I heard a voice say "what are you doing?"...

To which I looked around and didn't see anything... So I said "uhm, what are YOU doing?"...

He said "getting ready to shoot you!"...

I said thanks for the warning, and called myself out! 

I honestly thought the game might have been over, as I hadn't heard gunfire in over a half an hour, and it was around the time they said it would be over... So I headed back home! I had fog between the lenses of my thermal mask... it was THAT humid.

#11 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

I am jealous of the woods :( I'm in Cali and miss the forest that I played in from time to time in Oregon. I roll around in dirt out here basically.

Nice video again. Font was a bit annoying. Zoom cam was top notch. I couldn't see many kills last video.

Pistol kills because fuck you :). Nothing like getting shot with a pistol in the woods... It means you failed epically if you ended up on video getting blasted short distance.

Edited by r45vt, 07 October 2013 - 11:24 PM.

My youtube channel:

#12 swiftblade13

swiftblade13

he that is

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

I am jealous of the woods :( I'm in Cali and miss the forest that I played in from time to time in Oregon. I roll around in dirt out here basically.

Nice video again. Font was a bit annoying. Zoom cam was top notch. I couldn't see many kills last video.

Pistol kills because fuck you :). Nothing like getting shot with a pistol in the woods... It means you failed epically.

Pistol kills because fuck you :). Nothing like getting shot with a pistol in the woods... It means you failed epically if you ended up on video getting blasted short distance.

WHOA! what is this? Inception?

#13 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

[quote name="swiftblade13" post="3282187" timestamp="1381205493"][quote name="r45vt" post="3282173" timestamp="1381203174"]

WHOA! what is this? Inception?[/quote]

Not sure how I managed to quote myself. Oops.

My youtube channel:

#14 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

I don't know what to do when I am on a field with no woods... I can't imagine playing on many of the "woodsball" fields that I see on video that just look like speedball courses but with old junk to hide behind.

Playing in thick jungle type woods is so much fun, as there are SO many hiding places, you really have to pay attention to movement, and watch all angles at the same time! 

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the videos!

#15 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users