#1 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Quote from admin John on PBNation 

We just heard it from one of the other PSP Pro teams.

The Toulouse Ton Tons have quit the PSP. They will not be attending World Cup which means they likely won't be invited back for 2014 for either of the Pro divisions.

We'll add more soon.

Interesting conclusion to everything that happened last event.

Post from tavarez on PBN:

In order to avoid any confusion, Tonton will not compete the Orlando World Cup for financial reason*.
The team is very disappointed .We have put a lot of efforts and money this year to play the PSP and we feel frustrated.
I heard Matt Marshall to speak about a possible redemption by competing in Orlando but we just did in Paris Chantilly by finishing 2nd of the event and winning the Millennium series in CPL front of teams like Art Chaos, Edmonton Impact, Houston Heat, Los Angeles Infamous, London Nexus, Polars Bears, Frankfurt Syndicate..
On the top of that we are EPBF European Champions for a 2nd time in a row and accessory French Champions as well.
Regarding the PSP sanction after the riverside incident, we took note of it but we can not accept it.
We believe we have been strongly already penalized at the event by not been able to play the Challenger final. We lost money and our spot in the pro category. We will not argue about it. We are entire responsible and we have not been professional enough and we have no excuses.
But we can not accept that the PSP is considering that “one or more members of the team willfully took the field with intention of playing the game while knowing their markers were in excess of allowable speed limits” especially the one which shoot at 352 fps.
By being myself with the tech guys and PSP officials, they admit the gun had an oring problem in the regulator Hyper 3.
PSP knew we had stock gun and no intention to cheat.
So we believe the sanction of unsportsmanlike behavior is disproportionate and we still dot not know why they took that sanction.
Furthermore, we are surprised by some post of important PSP-SMP board members/partners which wrote on forums some “bizarre” comments like :
“There was nothing wrong with any oring. I know because I was there and personally held the equipment, including the regulator assembly, and personally talked to the tech.”

“But I think the Tontons player entered the field knowing they were shooting hot because I spoke with the Tontons player and who said they entered the field knowing they were shooting hot.”
This lies generate for sure one important things .
Until these people apologizes for their lies, tontons will not compete in the PSP

Anyway, we had an incredible successful year and I take the opportunity to thanks all the players: Loic, Axel, Frank, Sebban, Karl, sushi, Seb and Pascal The coach. They are incredible players. The best guys I had the pleasure to play with the best possible spirit.
I also would like to thanks ours sponsors: DYE, Projet K, Supairball, Virtue, Safer and Xpaint
Fabrice Colombo alias Tavarez

*some sponsors did not fulfill their engagement and we are running out of cash.

Another statement from Loic Voulot, #25, TonTon player. The player who has been banned 3 games for a shoot at 352 fps:

Hi everyone,
I'm Loic Voulot, #25, TonTon player. The player who has been banned 3 games for a shoot at 352 fps
As you can see I don't post a lot, but now I have to.

We say in french "Ne parle pas aux abrutis, ça les intruit", means sometime you have to be patient and not response to people talking about you.
BUT when Chris Raehl starts to say lies on me, I have to take position.

First I want to apology for my broken english, this is not my mother language, I ll try to do my best.

Chris is a liar, or stupid, or both and I can not see why he is doing this. Chris is one of the top manager of the PSP, is he talking for himself or is it a way for the PSP to send a message to us?

Chris, I'm the player with the gun shooting at 352fps and I'm not the durty cheater you want to describe.
As we explained many times, I had a oring trouble on my stock gun. I want to say it loud and clear, my gun is a stock gun, from the board to the regulator. The 352 shoot was ONLY the first one, absolutely not during a game. My gun WAS NOT shooting at 352 fps!!

After this game I was at the meeting between, Dave Youngblood, Tom Cole, Damien (Supr'airball staff to translate for me), Fabrice Colombo and me. You were not there but you are talking like you were there and know everything.
I can give you an advice, instead of saying bull*****, you can ask to the PSP to give you my gun and have a look on it. I left America without the gun.
The tech that opened my gun, I mean totally dismounted my gun said to Dave and Tom that the gun was 100% stock and nothing prove that it was intentional to shoot hot. It was a gun trouble, exactly the same that a CEP player had, shooting at 406 fps, in this case again, only the first shoot.
Dave Youngblood himself explained to Tom that the hyper3 oring was looking like a "donut", leaking, increasing the pressure in the gun as long as you wait.
I invite you to watch again the game on pbaccess. You ll see that I had a minor during the first 20 shoots the ref did with my gun (304fps, yellow flag).
It s only minutes after, when the ref came again, my gun have spent minutes on the grass under the sun, my first shoot was at 352 fps, then one at 320 fps then all the shoots under 300fps.

I m 100% sorry for this, I know I had not spent enough time to take care of my gun, to change the orings, to open the gun, grease it. This is an oversight mistake, far away from what you talk about on this forum. This is a big mistake, absolutely not professional but oversight does not mean cheating.

You are the n°3 or 4 of the PSP, you speak and write a good english, you manage the college paintball, good for you. It does not mean you are right.
You don't know who I am, what I do and where I come from but you take the right to judge me and say lies.
You can find hundreds of examples in other sports, try to compare, I really don't care because from the beginning, you're lying about me and the team.
You use PSP releases to argue, so what do you think about this part

"Lane Wright :
6. Some TonTon equipment was confiscated and checked by techs.
7. There's no evidence that the guns were intentionally set up to cheat. Nothing about the guns and what they were doing would have given any real advantage to the team using them.
The TonTon's are not dirty cheating bastards - or at least the facts of this situation do not prove or even lean toward that conclusion.

The PSP did not knowingly let them play games with break out modes because we were too lazy to do anything, have no regard for safety, or any other of the ridiculous reasons people have surmised.

Additional penalties will be forthcoming. There is no evidence that the TonTon's engaged in intentional acts to gain advantage over teams and no evidence that malice was involved. Knowing the actual facts about what the guns were doing and/or not doing - there's no reason to believe the issues gave them any actual unfair advantage during competition.
"

Once again, I'm so sorry for this oversight mistake, I run a paintball school, I'm the national French selection captain and member of the France paintball federation, I ll continue to put 100% of my energy to practice hard all year long to be more competitive on the field and promote as good as possible my passion.
I don't need to cheat, I don't want to cheat and I have never cheated, I won't start today.

I want to thank all the smart people that understood we made a mistake, all the people that support us, it counts a lot.
We made a mistake, we respect the rules, we accept the punishment but I ca not accept how you try to deform the reality.

There is a big difference between you and me, Chris.
You say on a public space that my team and I are cheater, with no proof, using lies.
I say you're a stupid liar with about 20 posts on this thread as proofs.

Feel free to reach me by private message if you want to continue your vendetta but be sure I will not waste time to answer you right here. It does not help paintball and more important, I don't understand why you do this.

"L'ignorance, c'est la force"

TonTon 4 Ever
#25 Loic Voulot

Edited by blckninja, 09 October 2013 - 12:59 PM.

etek.jpg

#2 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,824 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Not surprising considering the fact that they wouldn't be able to win a match let alone the event. I can almost garuntee they would have been scrutinized by the refs more than any other team... I've seen it before.

#3 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

That's a shame, but everyone saw it coming.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#4 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Man :(

3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#5 BecauseImBatman

BecauseImBatman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

Man. That sucks. I kinda liked watching how they played.

#6 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

I'm really sad that it has come to this. I really hope Art Chaos still comes over so we can get more European teams in the PSP (although the Russians play more aggressive like Americans as apposed to teams in Western Europe). Playing in Europe myself, it's interesting to play a totally different type of paintball. In Germany they aren't aggressive but they like to shoot A TON of paint and try and kill us as we move forward since typical American ball is very aggressive. We've had to change the way we play just a little while keeping our edge as an aggressive fast moving team. Thats why American teams struggle in the Millennium series because it is a different kind of paintball. Your lanes aren't as tight and the teams you play have a completely different kind of playing style. I hope the TonTons reconsider the move away from PSP after a few years and come back. They are a powerhouse team here in Europe and weren't doing too bad in the PSP, especially in their debut season. 

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#7 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,961 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

My favorite European team to watch was always early Russian Legion. Best paintball I've seen since Dynasty's glory days.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#8 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

My favorite European team to watch was always early Russian Legion. Best paintball I've seen since Dynasty's glory days.

Then you will like watching Art Chaos :P

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#9 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

All about that Joy Division buddy

3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#10 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,961 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

All about that Joy Division buddy

Dynasty when they still shot shockers and then its all about Russian Legion when they first came to the states. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#11 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

Joy pws both, fun fact maximus's brother was on Russia legion back when they were THE team
3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#12 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Ton tons was one  of my favorite teams. :'(

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

#13 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

I believe ton tons were banned for atleast 4 PSP events due to the shooting hit incident.

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

#14 ThePBnewbie

ThePBnewbie

Homework kills trees!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

what shooting hit incident happened to the paintball team tonton?

#15 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

A couple of the TonTon's markers were shooting hot.
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#16 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

IT was more because of them talking about it afterwards IMO

3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#17 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

You know I see both sides of this.  The Ton Tons are I am sure thinking "to heck with this we can't win World Cup anyways".....As a fan I am looking at it the same way.  Oh well them playing or not really changes nothing.

#18 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,961 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

Im gonna be that guy and say um 187 Crew playing Champions at Cup!!! Whoot Whoot LOCAL BOYS REPRESENT!!!!! MASSHOLES FTFW!!!!!

#19 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Someone had fun with the Ton Ton Dye NT in the comments.

http://www.ansgear.c...llguntonton.htm

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#20 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:42 AM

http://www.141paintball.com/?p=36488

Tonton World Cup Press release.

In order to avoid any confusion, Tonton will not compete the Orlando World Cup for financial reason*. The team is very disappointed .We have put a lot of efforts and money this year to play the PSP and we feel frustrated. I heard Matt Marshall to speak about a possible redemption by competing in Orlando but we just did in Paris Chantilly by finishing 2nd of the event and winning the Millennium series in CPL front of teams like Art Chaos, Edmonton Impact, Houston Heat, Los Angeles Infamous, London Nexus, Polars Bears, Frankfurt Syndicate.. On the top of that we are EPBF European Champions for a 2nd time in a row and accessory French Champions as well. Regarding the PSP sanction after the riverside incident, we took note of it but we can not accept it. We believe we have been strongly already penalized at the event by not been able to play the Challenger final. We lost money and our spot in the pro category. We will not argue about it. We are entire responsible and we have not been professional enough and we have no excuses. But we can not accept that the PSP is considering that “one or more members of the team willfully took the field with intention of playing the game while knowing their markers were in excess of allowable speed limits” especially the one which shoot at 352 fps. By being myself with the tech guys and PSP officials, they admit the gun had an oring problem in the regulator Hyper 3. PSP knew we had stock gun and no intention to cheat. So we believe the sanction of unsportsmanlike behavior is disproportionate and we still dot not know why they took that sanction. Furthermore, we are surprised by some post of important PSP-SMP board members/partners which wrote on forums some “bizarre” comments like : “There was nothing wrong with any oring. I know because I was there and personally held the equipment, including the regulator assembly, and personally talked to the tech.” “But I think the Tontons player entered the field knowing they were shooting hot because I spoke with the Tontons player and who said they entered the field knowing they were shooting hot.” This lies generate for sure one important things . Until these people apologizes for their lies, tontons will not compete in the PSP

Anyway, we had an incredible successful year and I take the opportunity to thanks all the players: Loic, Axel, Frank, Sebban, Karl, sushi, Seb and Pascal The coach. They are incredible players. The best guys I had the pleasure to play with the best possible spirit. I also would like to thanks ours sponsors: DYE, Projet K, Supairball, Virtue, Safer and Xpaint

Fabrice Colombo alias Tavarez

*some sponsors did not fulfill their engagement and we are running out of cash

3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#21 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Someone had fun with the Ton Ton Dye NT in the comments.

http://www.ansgear.c...llguntonton.htm

That was me! Haha, someone actually found that.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#22 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

Was just going to edit my post with that, thanks Jawz.

etek.jpg

#23 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

An unfortunate loss for the PSP, I hope the PSP organization and the TonTons can set aside their differences so they can compete in the states again. I am stoked the TonTons mentioned my boys on FRANKFURT SYNDICATE!!! That would be cool if they came over to the PSP ;). Like I said, I hope this doesn't turn Art Chaos away from the PSP, I doubt it since most of their players already play in the PSP. I wonder if Axel Gaudin will be looking for a team in the PSP next year? Could be some interesting developments…

#24 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Was just going to edit my post with that, thanks Jawz.

;)

3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users