6 replies to this topic

#1 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

Well the NPPL event this weekend is being streamed live. Currently they seem to be having technical issues. SO lets hopw it gets resolved and be back on for at least Sat and Sun.

http://www.ustream.t...treamingnetwork

National Professional Paintball League brings the Las Vegas World Championship live October 4-6th 8:30am-4:30pm PST each day.

Watch the top paintball teams and players in the world playing 7-man capture the flag paintball. Top Pro teams will be battling it out for the coveted NPPL Professional Series Championship. Portland Uprising and New England Avalanche are currently tied for the overall series title with Fort Wayne Outlaws and Camp Pendleton Raiders right behind.

Watch all the battles live FREE along with professional commentators and special guest interviews all weekend long.

#2 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,931 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Too bad they don't have the money that PSP does for a quality webcast.

#3 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Too bad they don't have the money that PSP does for a quality webcast.

Whatchu talking about, all dem noob teams buying up the pro division spots gave them a lot of money. :dodgy:

etek.jpg

#4 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Going from PBA to this is very difficult and their sportscasters are absolutely horrible. You don't hear anyone from PBA saying, "so-and-so moves up to the Dye dorito." Even though Dye owns most of the PSP. I know Valken runs the NPPL but please quit with that nonsense. Also, for the love of God get those two morons out of the booth. I had to turn it off… it was too much. Baby steps NPPL… baby steps. 

PS: Yes, their two terrible camera angles and their fuzzy webcast didn't help. I think if they get some people with field knowledge in there and take time to set up their webcasts it could be great. I would love to watch the NPPL and I want it to succeed but it's not looking good no matter how hard they try. 

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#5 Phase5

Phase5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

Well, I guess it's better than nothing. It's actually not bad if you turn the sound off. LOL

You can't give advice about something you've never used.

#6 kate

kate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:16 AM

***SNIP***

Copied comment from Empire Axe2 topic. -

kaatae

#7 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

^ Nice first post on TechPB. Welcome, hahahaha

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users