• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cryptum404

cryptum404

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Hey guys. I've got a question about the gog enmey, will any on off asa fit it? Like if I buy a new on off asa could I simply unscrew the old one and put the new one on?

Thanks

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,148 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

The Enmey uses a direct mount ASA, and has no dovetail rails on the bottom of the frame, so it will take any direct mount ASA, but not any rail ASAs without buying a rail adapter.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 06 October 2013 - 11:28 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

Not all On/OFF asa's can fit it. I do recall that there are 2 screw holes in the ASA and that (I believe) Dye ASA's comes with an adaptive T rail so you can fir their asa's on other markers but let us get some more people in here.

The question I have for you is are you going to switch to macroline as well or are you keeping the steel braided hose? 

#4 cryptum404

cryptum404

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

Not all On/OFF asa's can fit it. I do recall that there are 2 screw holes in the ASA and that (I believe) Dye ASA's comes with an adaptive T rail so you can fir their asa's on other markers but let us get some more people in here.

The question I have for you is are you going to switch to macroline as well or are you keeping the steel braided hose?

Thanks. I have not bought the marker yet. I was asking a question before I bought it as I am new to markers like this. Could you explain the hoses for me?

Thanks

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Steel Braided hose is what generally comes on low end markers and it works until you want to change regulators or ASAs. Macroline is what all of the other markers use because it is cheap, easy to repair and replace and because it does not tear up your skin like steel braided hose does if it unwinds. With macroline you will have to purchase macroline fittings and macroline but after that you should be set. I highly suggest doing that when buying a new ASA for your future ENMEY.

#6 cryptum404

cryptum404

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Steel Braided hose is what generally comes on low end markers and it works until you want to change regulators or ASAs. Macroline is what all of the other markers use because it is cheap, easy to repair and replace and because it does not tear up your skin like steel braided hose does if it unwinds. With macroline you will have to purchase macroline fittings and macroline but after that you should be set. I highly suggest doing that when buying a new ASA for your future ENMEY.

Sweet thanks. Can I use any macro line?

#7 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,148 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

As long as you get regular paintball macroline, it's pretty much universal.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users