54 replies to this topic

#51 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

I happen to like HK, they make going to tournaments fun by bringing about the revved up atmosphere they are so famous for.

#52 conorq12

conorq12

Are those my balls on your face?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hk is the douchebag brand of paintball. But I love it anyways.

Edited by conorq12, 12 November 2013 - 05:25 PM.

lg_ICU%20Paintball%20logo.jpg
ICU Paintball
DMPP
Des Moines, Iowa
DSM Detox

#53 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

Listen to pink floyds animals album. Second best album imo with darkside being best obviously. Not a fan of the wall though.
Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#54 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

How you're judging HK is like judging a book by it's cover. I met them at world cup and they were pretty chill unlike how you see them. Is there an issue with liking to party? I love to party so I don't know why you would hate on people for liking to have fun. HK makes good products just a bit expensive but overall they work perfectly and if there are issues they resolve them. They are probably one of the most professional paintball companies when it comes to their products. There's no need to hate on hard workers who like to party.

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#55 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

How you're judging HK is like judging a book by it's cover. I met them at world cup and they were pretty chill unlike how you see them. Is there an issue with liking to party? I love to party so I don't know why you would hate on people for liking to have fun. HK makes good products just a bit expensive but overall they work perfectly and if there are issues they resolve them. They are probably one of the most professional paintball companies when it comes to their products. There's no need to hate on hard workers who like to party.

You know when I didn't to world cup in 2011 ( :( ), a buddy of mine was staying in the same hotel as the HK guys he went to the pool and an hk "cover" was fucking someone in the hot tub

109.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users