11 replies to this topic

#1 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

So most of my friends own tippmanns because they want "reliability" and "performance", to which I of course laugh. They always flame hard because I own a speedball setup until their tippmanns go down and I laugh at them.

The last 2 times I have played with my friends my clone went down 0 times, both those times at least 1 of my friends had their tippy go down. Last sunday 2 of my friend's tippmanns had problems and thankfully it was a event with tippmann there to fix their shitty products. 

I hate people who think tippmann makes anything quality anymore. There guns are poop and so unreliable compared to any decent airball marker. I'm also really tired of hearing my friends bitch and complain when their mistake of a gun isnt working and come to me for advice.

/end rant

/long live macdev

/tippmann sucks

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

The reason why Tippmann is popular is because of the "realism" and add-ons you can do with it. I can do the same with my Clone as well and make it look better.

IMG_0039_zpsc98ab264.jpg

IMG_0040_zps32aed02b.jpg

#3 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Tippmann needs to make more interesting guns, like the C3, SMG's and F/A. Tippmann can make good stuff but just ruin it, I don't doubt the whole milsim culture makes them truck fulls of money, but a factory regulated all metal non-cast 98 would be nice. Stuff like the SP1 can get away with using so much plastic because they perform so well, the new Tippmann crap is 50% plastic and the internals are straight out of the 80's.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#4 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

You're right Jurzy, except that is still a clone gt and will always be better.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

My purple Model 98 (not Custom) is really the only Tippmann I've ever enjoyed using.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#6 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Buy you feel like rambo with milsim guns!!

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#7 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

I am blown away by ANY players that can't find anything better to do but whine and complain about what others choose to play this great sport with.

Shoot what you like and play PAINTBALL.

And I been playing for 15 years now. I played regularly for most of those weather it's recball woods or competitively I have dipped my toes in it ( though I been injured and unable to play for last year now). I still can be found shooting Tippmanns now and then among many different markers and brands. If you are playing and having fun then no marker purchase is an error.

Edited by TinyBear, 09 October 2013 - 07:46 PM.

AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#8 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

I am blown away by ANY players that can't find anything better to do but whine and complain about what others choose to play this great sport with.

And I been playing for 15 years now. I played regularly for most of those weather it's recball woods or competitively I have dipped my toes in it ( though I been injured and unable to play for last year now). I still can be found shooting Tippmanns now and then among many different markers and brands. If you are playing and having fun then no marker purchase is an error.

I think OPs point was more that people need to choose their marker for the right reasons. Ive met players that actually believed that putting a scope and bipod on their marker would make it more accurate and provide greater range.

#9 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

I think OPs point was more that people need to choose their marker for the right reasons. Ive met players that actually believed that putting a scope and bipod on their marker would make it more accurate and provide greater range.
And my point is why does it bother you? If using that scope or bipod makes them happy for whatever delusion then all the power too them go out and PLAY enjoy. This is not life and death just a hobby we all play for the same reason. Go out and have fun. If what some one else' believes or what they particularly like bothers you well let me tell you life's only gona get a lot harder for you lol.

Edited by TinyBear, 09 October 2013 - 09:46 PM.

AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#10 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Truth TinyBear. Truth.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#11 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

And my point is why does it bother you? If using that scope or bipod makes them happy for whatever delusion then all the power too them go out and PLAY enjoy. This is not life and death just a hobby we all play for the same reason. Go out and have fun. If what some one else' believes or what they particularly like bothers you well let me tell you life's only gona get a lot harder for you lol.

Its when they boast ridiculous claims to new players that don't know any better (thus disseminating misleading information) and talk shit to others due to their markers of choice that I have a problem. The street goes both ways.

#12 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Ignorance is bliss in this case.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users