Photo

What speed feed should i get for a halo too?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Mimzyy

Mimzyy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

what type of speed feed?

#2 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

exalt

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#3 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

exalt

Yes, Exalt.

#4 smurfinator22

smurfinator22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

virtue crown sf

#5 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

HK Army Epic. The rain lid is a cool feature and it is still reasonably priced. The fingers work really well to allow paintballs in and prevent them from coming out. If not the epic then the new Exalt speed feed is fantastic compared to the old one, can't go wrong with either. 

Edited by LegionPB, 09 October 2013 - 03:52 PM.

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#6 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Even though I like how the exalt feeds, the part that attaches to the mouth of your hopper is made of crappy plastic that breaks too easily. I haven't owned an HK but I can tell you that the new virtue crown is more durable and I very much like it.

#7 SplatSplatOrange

SplatSplatOrange

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

hk army epic

<p>G6R Red/black Ninja slp 45/45 Grillz Spire
Member of Chi-Town-Rampage

#8 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

Crown sf is the best speed feed. Period.

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#9 PBDream

PBDream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Exalt, i've had no problems. They last forever, come in several colors, and are CHEAP!

#10 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,541 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

I say exalt since the halo too will break and you will probably upgrade hopper
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#11 Jweb

Jweb

Cardinal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

I got an Exalt Feedgate on mine because the lid was acting kind of wonky since the day I opened the package. Worked great, and when I got my 'Nokio later on I just simply transferred it over.

I kind of like neck shots, they give other people the impression that I have a social life.

Meeting Mike and Willie = best paintball day ever.

#12 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

gog speedfeed cost 10 dollars and is really good

Lulzjustacat.png

#13 Feerless

Feerless

Got Gogged?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

I have a Halo Too and the regular lid is horrible and almost impossible to open in a game. I am getting the HK Army Epic Speedfeed because it easily feeds all your balls in and doesn't really let them out if you hold it upside down and shake. It is the best speedfeed for the Halo Too better than the virtue spring finger. The virtue spring finger when you put it on your loader the balls can fit between the fingers and fall out very easily. The HK Army speedfeed is basically the same efficiency but it doesn't let the balls get out. So I would recommend HK Army Epic Speedfeed :3 (Also comes in a lot of sexi colors)

FEAR Feerless  :P

#14 Lebby

Lebby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

hk army epic, goes in easy hard to come out nice rain lid easy, and only $20-25

#15 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

I have a Halo Too and the regular lid is horrible and almost impossible to open in a game. I am getting the HK Army Epic Speedfeed because it easily feeds all your balls in and doesn't really let them out if you hold it upside down and shake. It is the best speedfeed for the Halo Too better than the virtue spring finger. The virtue spring finger when you put it on your loader the balls can fit between the fingers and fall out very easily. The HK Army speedfeed is basically the same efficiency but it doesn't let the balls get out. So I would recommend HK Army Epic Speedfeed :3 (Also comes in a lot of sexi colors)

Two of my friends have the crown, and they have shaken their guns upside down and no paint came out.
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#16 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,541 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

It is the best speedfeed for the Halo Too better than the virtue spring finger. The virtue spring finger when you put it on your loader the balls can fit between the fingers and fall out very easily. The HK Army speedfeed is basically the same efficiency but it doesn't let the balls get out. So I would recommend HK Army Epic Speedfeed :3 (Also comes in a lot of sexi colors)

Look at that HK fanboyism. Straight up since I'm the biggest crownsf distributer in my area, no one has had any issues with their crownsf and to boot they say and I say they are easily the best speedfeed on the market period
gnUDL.png

#17 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

The exalt works great, and if the ring breaks Check-It Products makes an aluminum replacement ring that will not break. I have no experience with the other brands, except I do know that Virtue's speed feeds tend to wear down and the fingers get lower and lower.

Posted Image

#18 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

I have an Exalt on my Z2 and it functions properly. I am going to get the crown for my Spire when I can justify the purchase. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#19 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

Your post gave me cancer. Sorry but the virtue one is better still.

Lulzjustacat.png

#20 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Either an Exalt or an Epic, Exalt's have a bit of an issue sometimes with the ring cracking from over tightening, I think the HK speedfeed is a bit of a better all around speed feed.

109.gif

#21 Feerless

Feerless

Got Gogged?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Yes, the virtue speedfeed is by far better than the HK epic but not for a halo too. On a halo too the universal speedfeed has gaps between the fingers that lets paint just come out. On everything else it's by far the best speedfeed to get but for a halo too the hk army epic is probably the best unless you fix that issue. I have an epic on mine and balls go in even if I try to make them purge and nothing comes out. It's also a lot cheaper than the crown sf and comes with a rainlid. Here is some proof of what I'm saying (7:05). 

Not saying Epic is better than Crown SF, just saying epic is better on Halo Too/Universal. On everything else the SF wins hands down.

Edited by Feerless, 18 October 2013 - 09:27 PM.

FEAR Feerless  :P

#22 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,541 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

Yes, the virtue speedfeed is by far better than the HK epic but not for a halo too. On a halo too the universal speedfeed has gaps between the fingers that lets paint just come out. On everything else it's by far the best speedfeed to get but for a halo too the hk army epic is probably the best unless you fix that issue. I have an epic on mine and balls go in even if I try to make them purge and nothing comes out. It's also a lot cheaper than the crown sf and comes with a rainlid. Here is some proof of what I'm saying (7:05). 

Not saying Epic is better than Crown SF, just saying epic is better on Halo Too/Universal. On everything else the SF wins hands down.

Valid point. Good thing I said to go for an exalt since you don't really need to drop over $20 on a frickin halo speedfeed. Had to upgrade the fuck out of the too I owned

gnUDL.png

#23 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

hmm I didn't know the SF was bad on any type?

Edited by Jawz, 19 October 2013 - 02:54 AM.

109.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users