Photo

The gog enemy is capable with a G1 blackheart board is it worth getting?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ThePBnewbie

ThePBnewbie

Homework kills trees!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

http://www.paintball...ME-0X.aspx#back

is it worth getting a blackheart board. I think the gog enmey is amazing for the price so i will probably get it with upgrades and highend gear.

#2 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

If your going to get an electro enemy, just get an envy for a little more and it will be much better for like 10 bucks more.
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#3 ThePBnewbie

ThePBnewbie

Homework kills trees!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Yea but i like a quiet marker to make the marker really quiet i should buy an ultralite barrel but will the invert whisper barrel work to make the envy quiet ( I am asking this because the enmey everything stock is quiet but the envy everything stock is not)

#4 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

If you want a mech gun, get the eNMEy. If you want an electro, get the eXTCy. They all (by all I mean the eNVy, eNMEy, eXTCy, G1, SP1, Ion) have similar, if not identical, internals and will shoot and sound the same. As far as barrels, they won't do a whole lot for sound signature, so just get whatever looks best.

#5 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,058 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

They have not yet released an upgrade kit for the Enmey that would take it electropneumatic. If you get an Enmey with the hopes of doing that, you would have to wait until it is released.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#6 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

If you want a mech gun, get the eNMEy. If you want an electro, get the eXTCy. They all (by all I mean the eNVy, eNMEy, eXTCy, G1, SP1, Ion) have similar, if not identical, internals and will shoot and sound the same. As far as barrels, they won't do a whole lot for sound signature, so just get whatever looks best.

Or do this.
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#7 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

There is no good reason to buy this if you plan to upgrade it. Get one of the GoG electronic offerings instead. A barrel with a lot of porting (basically any modern barrel) is ideal for a very slight decrease in sound.

A dye ultralite barrel is a horrible purchase for a GoG gun imo. It costs over 100 dollars and is really no better than another solid choice such as a Custom Products ($30) or a Lurker Eigenbarrel ($40) for instance (I have one of each and am very satisfied with their quality).

Edited by Sydarm, 12 October 2013 - 09:44 PM.

#8 ThePBnewbie

ThePBnewbie

Homework kills trees!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

On the website they say that they can out it in :/ the link leads to it. where it says upgrades right next to the gun it says they can do it. (its a legit site)

#9 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,058 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

We know what the site says. They're wrong.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#10 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,635 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

You do know what the purpose of the enmey is right? To shoot mech (damn fine mech if I do say so). Honestly I wouldn't wait for an electro upgrade kit, since that is already avaible (gog envy any one?). Just buy either a mech marker or an electro and call it a day. Trust me the enmey is more of a buy for mech only marker than anything kind of marker, that's why I have an extcy, and enmey to top off my marker collection (only accounts for a 1/3, of currently own markers).

Regarding your barrel question, its not game changing. I barely even recognize the difference between a empire sniper barrel, all american freak, regular freak, and carbon super freak (of course even between stainless and aluminum inserts). I do mean this in sound signature way, the only time I hear a difference is if it's raining and I tape up the porting.

Personally if I wanted to buy a new barrel now a CP .685 and call it a day.... Or since I do own pumps and closed bolt markers a freak barrel system lol
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users