• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HollaBackZach

HollaBackZach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

I have an Axe. Its completely upped theres just about nothing left to do to it. But I've been thinking of picking up a vice as my introduction to Bob long markers. I just want to know how they would compare. Shot quality and smoothness. Efficiency wise also. Keep in mind it is boss bolted and I use a deaslyqind kit.

#2 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

Vice will be more efficient and lighter, axe a little smoother and quieter but they both shoot amazing. Macro vs macroless, stacked tube vs single tube. All opinion but both amazing guns.

#3 HollaBackZach

HollaBackZach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Smoother and quieter is definitely what I'm looking for. I'm a little iffy to trade when I've put so much into making my axe perfect. Thanks. They just look so sexy:)

#4 Nick VR

Nick VR

Pump It Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

Just be sure to not be trading for someone elses problems..

I would keep the AXE (personal preference) but if you are the kind of guy that constantly needs to be upgrading marker (it's addicting) then what the heck.. might as well go for it and enjoy a new project!! :tup:

PBN FEEDBACK

#5 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

I have never shot an Axe, only held one but I do own a Vice and I can tell you the Vice is lighter and WAY more efficient. I haven't tried this but Mike did a video on the Vice a while ago and got 14 pods off a 68/4500 filled to 4000! Now given the marker was basically brand new but still.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#6 HollaBackZach

HollaBackZach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

I am looking for something new I put my Axe up for sale we'll see what happens I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users