16 replies to this topic

#1 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

Hi guys I emailed these guys about trading a used azodin blitz and a blackheart vibe plus $150 for a new black axe. They told me that I would have to add another $150 dollars, so once I gathered the money I emailed them again and I asked them If I could buy it now that I had the money. They emailed me back and said that the axe has sold, but they are a company so they should have multiple in stock. And to top it all off, the black axe is on there website without anything saying out of stock. Instead they emailed me back saying "that marker has sold, but you can buy a new stormtrooper axe!" I have heard bad things about the paint on it so I recently emailed them back. It seems like they are giving me the ringaround and I just want to know if anyone has done deals with them and how they worked out. It just seems sketchy to me.

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Too bad makers are not painted.

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

trade my gun is a very reputable company and like all companies they want to make money. it may be true that they're not giving you the best deal they have to offer but they are still trying to help you the best they can

#4 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

Too bad makers are not painted.

Storm trooper model is enamel. It can chip.

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#5 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

They have a black axe posted to represent all the black axes they have in stock.

#6 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

tmg is a good company. They have 3 different people handling the emails and 1 webmaster.

Call them. Its 10x easier to hear what they have in stock. The webmaster is a bit slow updating.

#7 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Ok thanks guys!

#8 Chrisvega40

Chrisvega40

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

i went on o tradenygun.com to trade my pure energy 300psi tank for a guerrilla 48/3000 psi tank and all they sent back was they can give me $30 towards another tank. does that mean i can get the guerrilla tank or not?

#9 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

i went on o tradenygun.com to trade my pure energy 300psi tank for a guerrilla 48/3000 psi tank and all they sent back was they can give me $30 towards another tank. does that mean i can get the guerrilla tank or not?

it means that they're going to give you a 30$ credit towards spending it on another tank. so take the price of the guerrilla air tank, subtract 30$, and that's how much you'd be paying.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#10 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

TBH, I have no idea how in the world they stay in business. Stand up guys and service or not, they lowball the shit out of everyone on everything. It's actually an 80 year old lowball from how outrageous their offers are.

Was offered $100 for an upped axe with everything and a Dye UL, everything spotless.

#11 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

They get people by being at events. It's an easy, fast turn around. It's good for the gun whores who don't care about how much money they lose. I mean, if you take some time on pbn, you can pretty much straight trade and never lose money, but you have to be willing to wait a bit for a deal. TMG is just there and on the spot, no hassle. 

#12 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

They make money off the people who are willing to lose money for instant cash. Like said, this often happens at events where people will sell their gun for quick cash to put towards a new gun that is being sold.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#13 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

TBH, I have no idea how in the world they stay in business. Stand up guys and service or not, they lowball the shit out of everyone on everything. It's actually an 80 year old lowball from how outrageous their offers are.

Was offered $100 for an upped axe with everything and a Dye UL, everything spotless.

That might be because axes are so common on bst and on their website.

#14 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

when you see a great deal on their website is when you take the loss and smile. For instance they had GT's for about 700 a few months ago. I'd be wiling to take a low ball offer if they have something i want for cheap... I've also heard they give better offers in person than over the interweb.

#15 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

TMG is a pawnshop for paintball think of it like that. you don't go into a pawnshop and expect not to be low balled right?

Lulzjustacat.png

#16 Jweb

Jweb

Cardinal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

TMG is an ok company, I've bought a few things from them over the years and their service is pretty good for the most part. The only issue is that if you are getting older markers from their used section they don't usually explain to you everything that might be wrong with it. Like stripped screws, gunked up internals, etc. will never make it into the description box. For newer markers I would say you're probably ok.

I kind of like neck shots, they give other people the impression that I have a social life.

Meeting Mike and Willie = best paintball day ever.

#17 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

They are a business and they need to make money. They aren't buying guns for retail, they are selling them. Like a pawnshop.

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PAN, trademygun, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users