34 replies to this topic

#1 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

We weren't doing anything in class and we had the laptops out so I figured I would look at ansgear. I was looking at ego 11s and my assistant teacher walks by and says "those ak47s have a lot to do with the topic at hand" or some stupid thing like that. I just want to know how the hell anyone in their right mind think that an ego looks like an ak or any other assault rifle. Everyone else was looking at clothes, skateboards, other things considered as a hobby which ticks me off. I almost got written up for looking at my hobby. I seriously can't see how much more stupid people can get. How can it be an assault rifle if there is no clip? What is that big hose for? Why is there a cylinder shaped object where the sights should be? What pisses me off the most is the fact that she assumed she was right without even hearing my side of the story!

#2 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

You obviously do not understand people who have no experience with firearms, or paintball guns. It looks like a gun, it is a gun, AK47's are a prolific gun that people know, so you're "gun" is now an AK47. 

Well, actually I'm mistaken. You must have some experience with people who have no knowledge of firearms, considering you called a magazine a clip. But, this means that you have some studying to do, in more ways than one.

#3 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,268 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

*magazine

#4 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

Anti gun idiots will be that way, no matter what the thing looks like.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#5 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Those are the same people who will yell at a 5 year old for holding a bazooka about to kill thousands of people and lead a life filled with murder and violence, selling drugs and abusing women, that bazooka wielding child will kill thousands of people because of the violence pusling through him if he holds that horrid, aweful...

water gun...

because water guns now mean terrorist attacks later people, get on them now. See a child with a straw, False! thats a high powered blot dart gun!

so yea... they take everything to seriously.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#6 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

These are the same people that will insist that AR's are "high-powered" when compared to conventional hunting rifles; that they're liable to blow a deer in half, and are therefore unsuitable for anything other than mass shootings.
Yeah, the AR's .223 (in the foreground) is certainly more powerful than America's most popular hunting cartridge, the .30-06. Clearly these people know exactly what they're talking about.

3006vs556mm.jpg

Edited by Antonious, 15 October 2013 - 05:23 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#7 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

Well, actually I'm mistaken. You must have some experience with people who have no knowledge of firearms, considering you called a magazine a clip. But, this means that you have some studying to do, in more ways than one.

I live in the south surrounded by rednecks. I grew up saying clip, not magazine. I know what they are.

#8 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

How can it be an assault rifle if there is no clip?

Ignorance at it's finest. 

lol on point (i posted the thing above after refreshing the topic) Ask them how in the world it looks like a real gun. People are stupid and if you vote for me to be supreme dictator I will deal with said stupid people.

Moral of the story: Don't give a fuck to ignorant people. 

Edited by kingJurzy, 15 October 2013 - 06:28 PM.

#9 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

lol on point (i posted the thing above after refreshing the topic) Ask them how in the world it looks like a real gun. People are stupid and if you vote for me to be supreme dictator I will deal with said stupid people.
It has a barrel and trigger, so it's obviously an AK. Come on guys, get it together.
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#10 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

It has a barrel and trigger, so it's obviously an AK.

10226842.jpg?is=500,500.

Totally

#11 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

10226842.jpg?is=500,500.

Totally
The pump handle makes it 1453 times as accurate too.
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#12 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

The red's a custom camo that makes it super powerful

Edited by tcheekdye, 15 October 2013 - 08:07 PM.

#13 dustyshouri

dustyshouri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Eh honestly you're lucky, the way schools are going stupidly zero tolerance with guns, the fact that you didn't get written up(or expelled) is amazing.

#14 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Some kid in my state got expelled for eating a pop tart in the shape of a gun and shooting someone....

#15 thegummybeararmy

thegummybeararmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

I got threatened with suspension because i had an impromptu joy buzzer....

I have no idea how to use a sig....

#16 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

M1 Garands feed off clips, ak47s feed via magazines. Lel

Interested in DMs, NTs, and Dye Cockers

- Dye Owners Club -

South Florida Shockers #16

#17 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

If I was a supreme dictator I would put Stalin's purges to shame. I would go Caligula style on people.

Ignorance displayed by many members of our society is hurting the collective IQ of everyone else. 

School Administrator Zero Tolerance firearm policies are as idiotic as they are ineffective. 

I grew up in a house surrounded by firearms and I was educated at an early age about their use and how to safely handle and operate them. By demonizing guns you are creating a complacent culture of conformity. The liberal media as well as the gun grabbers in congress are in fact some of the most ill informed and mindless people I have ever met. Legal gun owners rarely if ever commit crimes of gun violence, taking them from us will solve nothing. 

Overall School zero tolerance policies are stupid. People who are media educated about gun culture are stupid and I love my guns, second amendment is a beautiful thing. 

Education is the key here, just tell people the truth about firearms and teach them basic firarm safety and application and they will not be demonized by mainstream culture.

Also a clip is a device used to hold cartridges together to load them into a gun with an internal magazine, a magazine is a device used to contain cartridges in a detachable box and feed them into the gun.

As for assault rifles, they are a select fire rifle chambered in an intermediate cartridge as opposed to a full power "hunting" round.

"Example: M16 AK47"

The "Battle Rifle" is a high powered select fire rifle chambered for a full power cartridge.
"Example G3 FAL M14"

%90 of the media deemed "Assault Rifles" Owned by American Civilians are semi automatic sporting variants incapable of full automatic fire. So stop trying to steal my target rifles.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#18 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

If I was a supreme dictator I would put Stalin's purges to shame. I would go Caligula style on people.

Ignorance displayed by many members of our society is hurting the collective IQ of everyone else. 

School Administrator Zero Tolerance firearm policies are as idiotic as they are ineffective. 

I grew up in a house surrounded by firearms and I was educated at an early age about their use and how to safely handle and operate them. By demonizing guns you are creating a complacent culture of conformity. The liberal media as well as the gun grabbers in congress are in fact some of the most ill informed and mindless people I have ever met. Legal gun owners rarely if ever commit crimes of gun violence, taking them from us will solve nothing. 

Overall School zero tolerance policies are stupid. People who are media educated about gun culture are stupid and I love my guns, second amendment is a beautiful thing. 

Education is the key here, just tell people the truth about firearms and teach them basic firarm safety and application and they will not be demonized by mainstream culture.

Also a clip is a device used to hold cartridges together to load them into a gun with an internal magazine, a magazine is a device used to contain cartridges in a detachable box and feed them into the gun.

As for assault rifles, they are a select fire rifle chambered in an intermediate cartridge as opposed to a full power "hunting" round.

The "Battle Rifle" is a high powered select fire rifle chambered for a full power cartridge.
"Example G3 FAL M14"

%90 of the media deemed "Assault Rifles" Owned by American Civilians are semi automatic sporting variants incapable of full automatic fire. So stop trying to steal my target rifles.

Yay, smart people.

- Dye Owners Club -

#19 TX roughneck

TX roughneck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

"Example G3 FAL M14"

Yay, smart people.

you sir made my day! you took the words out of my mouth! thank you!

#20 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

:tup:

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#21 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

"Example G3 FAL M14"

I am confused as to why you're not president.

#22 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

:wub:  :tup:

#23 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

It's dumb how many people are afraid just at the sight of a gun. Guns are nothing to be afraid of, just like you're not afraid of seeing a kitchen knife everyday. They're tools. You should only be afraid of the people behind it, like you would be afraid if a random guy on the street pulls a knife on you. You're not scared of the knife, you're scared of what the person holding it is going to do. But when people see a gun all hell breaks loose. There's videos of people getting arrested or detained for legal long rifle open carry here in Texas. Also because people are so scared of guns many dont know the laws about them. A hunters ed or similar class should be mandatory in highschool. Hell I took it when I was 13 and was just fine, I'm not scarred for life... and I know how to properly use a firearm and maintain one.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#24 jcmurdoch

jcmurdoch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

These are the same people that will insist that AR's are "high-powered" when compared to conventional hunting rifles; that they're liable to blow a deer in half, and are therefore unsuitable for anything other than mass shootings.
Yeah, the AR's .223 (in the foreground) is certainly more powerful than America's most popular hunting cartridge, the .30-06. Clearly these people know exactly what they're talking about.
3006vs556mm.jpg

That's true, but having shot 5.56 I can safely say its powerful enough to blow your head of. I think the problem a lot of people have with AR-15 style rifles is the fact you can get 30 round magazines for them. This makes it more suitable for mass shootings than something with a 5 or 10 round magazine.
The way I see it there are two solutions, one of them bigx has touched on: We either ban guns, or we get rid of the stupid people

#25 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

3006vs556mm.jpg

That's true, but having shot 5.56 I can safely say its powerful enough to blow your head of. I think the problem a lot of people have with AR-15 style rifles is the fact you can get 30 round magazines for them. This makes it more suitable for mass shootings than something with a 5 or 10 round magazine.
The way I see it there are two solutions, one of them bigx has touched on: We either ban guns, or we get rid of the stupid people

You forgot the dodgy, I thought you were serious for a minute.

- Dye Owners Club -

#26 Justin B.

Justin B.

Damage Control D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Guys my Vice looks like an AK-47! :P

PAP Family - Damage Control #77

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#27 IhasAcellular

IhasAcellular

You will never be 9 headbands agg.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,529 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

journalist_guns_2.jpg

Posted Image

#28 Justin B.

Justin B.

Damage Control D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

journalist_guns_2.jpg

:P :P :P

PAP Family - Damage Control #77

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#29 klown

klown

Gamer and Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Posted Image.

Totally

That's a sawed off 12 gauge, easily concealable for bank robberies

Primary-SP1 Blackheart with RAPS II asa                Back Up/Loaner-Tippmann Alpha Black

ANS 68/4500                                                              Guerrilla Air 48/3000 

GXG 4+5 Pod Pack-Camo                                         4+5 orGxG  4+1 

FASTA 18v LED-Smoke                                             JT Shake 'n Bake

Proto Switch FS-Camo                                               Switch FS or Tippmann Mask                                      

#30 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

If you want a mass shooting you can hand a trained and practiced operator a bolt action rifle and a good position and he will reign death on everything he sees. The key here is to keep firearms out of the hands of those unfit or untrained in their application. I'm all for mandatory background checks that include a mental health check. However I'm %100 against the banning of any kind of firearm. Just better regulate the system and encourage education and safety classes. Guns are inherently safe if you are provided with the proper knowledge and maturity to employ them either recreationally or for sporting and self defense purposes.

#31 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,268 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

Personally I think there should be a mandatory concealed carry/firearms safety sort of course for anyone that wants to buy a handgun or certain non-hunting rifles/shotguns along with the aforementioned background checks. Also a waiting period.

#32 jcmurdoch

jcmurdoch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

If you want a mass shooting you can hand a trained and practiced operator a bolt action rifle and a good position and he will reign death on everything he sees. The key here is to keep firearms out of the hands of those unfit or untrained in their application. I'm all for mandatory background checks that include a mental health check. However I'm %100 against the banning of any kind of firearm. Just better regulate the system and encourage education and safety classes. Guns are inherently safe if you are provided with the proper knowledge and maturity to employ them either recreationally or for sporting and self defense purposes.

I totally agree with you, and to be honest it's the only logical solution. The problem is that again we run into the stupid people.
For people who don't know a lot about guns, a semi-automatic rifle with a thirty round magazine is scarier than a bolt action rifle with a 10 round magazine, even though the damage the bolt action rifle can cause is equal or even greater.

#33 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

I totally agree with you, and to be honest it's the only logical solution. The problem is that again we run into the stupid people.
For people who don't know a lot about guns, a semi-automatic rifle with a thirty round magazine is scarier than a bolt action rifle with a 10 round magazine, even though the damage the bolt action rifle can cause is equal or even greater.

They could get a 360 yy from the top collateral and get their harriers

#34 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

They could get a 360 yy from the top collateral and get their harriers

do you even FaZe Temper shot?

Edited by III Kezia III, 31 October 2013 - 03:04 AM.

Lulzjustacat.png

#35 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

Trickshotting is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. It would be more impressive if it was in a normal game and the other team was actually trying to kill you. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users