• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

Ok so right now World Cup is going on and all I see are awesome markers being revealed but they are all over 1000. What ever happened to mid ranged markers. For example last year or year before, Planet Eclipse has always been the high end marker producer but they produced the PE Etha which was an awesome deal for a PE marker. I dont know about most people but i sure as heck cant afford a marker over a 1000. Im just curious as to why companies are not producing markers in the $300 - $500 range because IMHO there are more players that can afford "midrange" markers versus "highend"(above $800) out there and that would appreciate a new marker design that they can afford.

GOG Extcy, Tippmann 98 Custom, Tippmann Project Salvo, Azodin Kaos - Black, Tippmann Tipx(SOLD), Planet Eclipse Etha(SOLD), GOG Enmey - Freak Green and JT Z100 Pistol(WHY NOT!)

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,872 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

There are already tons of mid and low range guns available. They make money in the bulk sales from those, so spending any money to update the platforms when they don't need it is just wasted revenue.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#3 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,899 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

They are still producing low-end markers, but most places are starting to release a new marker every two years, instead of every year, or they're producing more markers when they can make enough changes to make it worthwhile. You just can't make any money when you produce a new marker every year with no changes or barely any changes. So they're only releasing new ones when there are enough changes that people won't piss and moan.

#4 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

whats wrong with the mid ends out already? you have plenty to choose from as it is. Any real innovation to a mid end would only increase the price of it and thus eventually after may changes will no longer be a mid end.

Lulzjustacat.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users