154 replies to this topic

#101 J3R3MY

J3R3MY

I know nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

Kinda sounds like the other high ends could get away with charging a bit more for their guns... :wacko:

Also, for everyone's consideration:

Historically having a screen is good, and having a bigger screen is better.... In this case, where should the line get drawn? Not so sure anyone wants a 60" tv dangling off the bottom of their marker, but there is only so much real estate there to put it in the first place...

#102 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,978 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

That's a slippery slope fallacy. Obviously that won't happen, and the size of the screens in the future will be a reasonable size.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#103 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

But it's the principle of the thing. These guns are the most expensive guns currently available, the very peak of the top-of-the-line guns. For them to have a conscious design choice to use an inferior method over the better option, especially if that better option doesn't detrimentally effect the overall package or price, then there's a problem on the design end.

Yeah, I hear you. Valid point. I guess my remaining question is whether including an OLED would sell more DMs. If it wouldn't cost anything/much to add, and it would sell more guns, why wouldn't Dye include it? Either they're willfully stupid (not impossible) or they don't think it would sell more guns. Full disclosure...I would never buy a $1,500 marker, so my opinion on this is kind of irrelevant.

And the macroless PM8 is called the DM14 now.

Oh, right. Maybe I'll just get the angled reg fitting for mine and call it a day...;D

Edited by Old Dude PB, 08 November 2013 - 02:09 PM.

#104 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

We do not want OLEDs just for the "Oooooh, shiny," we want them because they are superior in every way to LEDs. There is literally nothing an LED does better. Period.

But feel free to keep feeling like you're some hipster LED fan that's better than everyone else for wanting a better product.

Kids these days want to count how many green lights blink to see if they are in the correct section to count the yellow lights to see their current BPS cap.
LOL
Oled boards are easier, more intuitive, faster to learn, quicker to problem solve and better to navigate through. Dont get me wrong, blinking lights are Okay... But thats like saying i'd rather have sex using a goats intestine then an condom.

wookie gets my vote

Edited by Eskimo, 08 November 2013 - 02:54 PM.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#105 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,916 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Oh, the OLED argument, the most retarted thing I have ever encountered on TechPB. I've owned around 50 high ends, most of them Eclipse guns. That screen is the most useless thing you can put on a marker except for a sight and shroud.

Agreed. The only reason it's there is to make kiddies go "Ooooooh, shiny!"
And why wouldn't you want that kind of reaction from a $1500 marker?

Because I don't base my purchases on whether or not someone will think it's cool, and I have absolutely no desire to spend 1/3 of that on a marker, let alone the full $1500. Not when I can buy a Glock for 1/3 of that or a nice AR-15 for the full $1500.

#106 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

Oh, the OLED argument, the most retarted thing I have ever encountered on TechPB. I've owned around 50 high ends, most of them Eclipse guns. That screen is the most useless thing you can put on a marker except for a sight and shroud.

Because I don't base my purchases on whether or not someone will think it's cool, and I have absolutely no desire to spend 1/3 of that on a marker, let alone the full $1500. Not when I can buy a Glock for 1/3 of that or a nice AR-15 for the full $1500.

Except I can't legally go out and shoot someone with a $1500 AR-15

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#107 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

anyone who brings real firearms into a paintball gun argument has publicly admitted defeat. They are two separate things. one is meant to kill something or someone. the other is for a hobby.

Lulzjustacat.png

#108 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,916 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

They are both for a hobby, seeing as how I have no intent to kill anybody. I just stated I prefer a hobby that is a bit louder.

#109 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,854 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

We do not want OLEDs just for the "Oooooh, shiny," we want them because they are superior in every way to LEDs. There is literally nothing an LED does better. Period.

But feel free to keep feeling like you're some hipster LED fan that's better than everyone else for wanting a better product.

Kids these days want to count how many green lights blink to see if they are in the correct section to count the yellow lights to see their current BPS cap.
LOL
Oled boards are easier, more intuitive, faster to learn, quicker to problem solve and better to navigate through. Dont get me wrong, blinking lights are Okay... But thats like saying i'd rather have sex using a goats intestine then an condom.

wookie gets my vote

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#110 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

That's irrelevant to the fact that people who ARE spending that much on a marker expect the best they can get.

#111 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,916 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

That's irrelevant to the fact that people who ARE spending that much on a marker expect the best they can get.

And people who are spending that much on a marker should know perfectly well what they're getting before they buy. If they want an LCD, then don't buy DYE. If you want DYE, and want an LCD stock, then complaining about it on a forum won't do you any good. You need to go straight to the source, straight to DYE, and tell them you want an LCD on their markers. If you get enough people all telling them they all want a stock LCD, then they might listen. But they're not going to listen if you never tell them.

#112 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

Except I can't legally go out and shoot someone with a $1500 AR-15

Ever been to the Horn of Africa?

They are both for a hobby, seeing as how I have no intent to kill anybody. I just stated I prefer a hobby that is a bit louder.

That's all fine and dandy you having a firearm for the sake of getting better at shooting it and enjoy doing so. But the end goal of all firearms is to be used to harm something or someone. Whether it be self defense or otherwise.

And people who are spending that much on a marker should know perfectly well what they're getting before they buy. If they want an LCD, then don't buy DYE. If you want DYE, and want an LCD stock, then complaining about it on a forum won't do you any good. You need to go straight to the source, straight to DYE, and tell them you want an LCD on their markers. If you get enough people all telling them they all want a stock LCD, then they might listen. But they're not going to listen if you never tell them.

We don't need to go straight to the source in order for Dye to hear, see, or even adhere to what has been and still is being brought up year after year. They listen, they simply choose not to change, at least not for a very long while. Forums like these are a perfect way to get a massive opinion count on both side of the matter.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#113 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Nice straw man.

Well, except for battery usage and the fact that 99,99% of all led grips are more comfortable than OLED grips(In my own opinion). Also, since you're so confident, we could also bring in weight.

And I think arguing over it and complaining about it is stupid. I don't like the shitty job Bob Long does on his efficiency tests, or the incredibly poor CS I've gotten from them, or the incredibly bad packaging they have, so I don't buy the markers. 

Edited by Nobben #44, 11 November 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#114 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,978 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

Nice straw man.

Well, except for battery usage and the fact that 99,99% of all led grips are more comfortable than OLED grips. Also, since you're so confident, we could also bring in weight.

I have yet to see any stats on battery usage and how different boards are. Please also tell me how much heavier an OLED board is going to be than an LED board. Your point on the grips is purely opinion based, which is valid, but also irrelevant.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 11 November 2013 - 03:23 PM.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#115 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Nice straw man.

Well, except for battery usage and the fact that 99,99% of all led grips are more comfortable than OLED grips. Also, since you're so confident, we could also bring in weight.

I have yet to see any stats on battery usage and how different boards are. Please also tell me how much heavier an OLED board is going to be than an LED board. Your point on the grips is purely opinion based, which is valid, but also irrelevant.

Use some logic, what does a whole screen full of small LEDs use? And does one LED weight the same as a whole screen?
I don't care it it weighs 0,0001 grams less and a battery lasts a milli second longer, it still defeats your argument that led is not better than an LED in any way at all.

Edited by Nobben #44, 11 November 2013 - 03:27 PM.

#116 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,978 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

Let's say an LED board gets 100,000 shots until empty, and an OLED board gets 80,000 shots until empty for the sake of assumption. This is completely ignoring the fact that "logic" means nothing to this discussion, since you're just making broad assumptions to help your point. I know of many people with LED boards that just drain the battery like there's no tomorrow, and people with OLEDs who haven't changed the battery since they got the gun. Technically, in this example, the OLED does get worse battery usage, but that difference is so insignificant that it does not matter.

At this point, it sounds like you're just looking for more straw man examples, things that don't matter to anyone but are looking for any excuse to hold on to outdated tech.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 11 November 2013 - 03:29 PM.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#117 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

Let's say an LED board gets 100,000 shots until empty, and an OLED board gets 80,000 shots until empty for the sake of assumption. This is completely ignoring the fact that "logic" means nothing to this discussion, since you're just making broad assumptions to help your point. I know of many people with LED boards that just drain the battery like there's no tomorrow, and people with OLEDs who haven't changed the battery since they got the gun. Technically, in this example, the OLED does get worse battery usage, but that difference is so insignificant that it does not matter.

At this point, it sounds like you're just looking for more straw man examples, things that don't matter to anyone but are looking for any excuse to hold on to outdated tech.

No I'm just saying that calling an OLED better in every possible way, "period", is wrong by making that example. Even if 20k more shots really doesn't even matter, not even by my standards, it still defeats that argument.

I wouldn't call it outdated tech, I would call it different, it's just simpler to incoperate in a comfortable gripframe. I'm just not the guy who complains about a company that never put OLED in their guns since their buyers aren't interested in them. 

Edited by Nobben #44, 11 November 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#118 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,978 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said it was "better, period." With that said, there are no meaningful drawbacks to an OLED, I'll put it that way.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#119 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said it was "better, period." With that said, there are no meaningful drawbacks to an OLED, I'll put it that way.

Now that I can agree with.

(Except for the prefered type of gripframe one might have, I'm my case more rubber and less screen) 

#120 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,978 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

I feel that a grip frame can be designed to be both fully wraparound comfortable and have a screen though.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#121 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

I feel that a grip frame can be designed to be both fully wraparound comfortable and have a screen though.

But I have yet to see one that is efficient enough to get the full usage of the OLED and be a good board, not like a Virtue.

#122 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

I feel the Ego 11 and LV1 style grips do a good job as your hand sits very high on the frame and the screen is near the bottom.

#123 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

I feel the Ego 11 and LV1 style grips do a good job as your hand sits very high on the frame and the screen is near the bottom.

It would be better without the screen though, but I agree that Eclipse in general makes the best screen grips.

#124 AoSpades

AoSpades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

Bob put his in the aluminum portion of he frame maintaining the ability to keep the frame thinner, so argueing that an LED makes the grips more comfortable is invalid. Moreover virtue makes oleds to fit in the original grips replacing the Dye symbol in them so again, comfortabilty of the grips is debunked.

#125 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:16 AM

Bob put his in the aluminum portion of he frame maintaining the ability to keep the frame thinner, so argueing that an LED makes the grips more comfortable is invalid. Moreover virtue makes oleds to fit in the original grips replacing the Dye symbol in them so again, comfortabilty of the grips is debunked.

Oh aren't you a smart one? ^_^
Bob Long grips are really uncomfortable compared to Dye and Virtue boards suck ass. Hey, seems like that whole opinion based argument I made is still relevant.
The only brand that makes a good board with a screen and still makes grips that I feel are good enough is Eclipse.

#126 AoSpades

AoSpades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

Nice straw there champ.

Grips are grips are grips are grips. Unless you have super midget hands the comfort ability of grips are nearly irrelevant considering the majority of players using high ends, or markers in general, wear gloves.

Again, nice straw bud.

#127 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

Nice straw there champ.

Grips are grips are grips are grips. Unless you have super midget hands the comfort ability of grips are nearly irrelevant considering the majority of players using high ends, or markers in general, wear gloves.

Again, nice straw bud.

I don't wear gloves? Not many people wear gloves, especially around here 

109.gif

#128 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,978 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

I was just saying arguments of comfort are irrelevant to the LED vs OLED/LCD debate because that's a gun design issue, not something inherent to the boards themselves.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#129 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

Nice straw there champ.

Again, nice straw bud.

So your solution to an uncomfortable gun is to wear gloves? Haha, that's the cutest argument I've heard for a while.
What most people do or like doesn't concern me, I don't wear big fat gloves, nor does the majority of experienced players I know.

1064370_10151524280138315_433648872_o.jp

I was just saying arguments of comfort are irrelevant to the LED vs OLED/LCD debate because that's a gun design issue, not something inherent to the boards themselves.

Now that is true, but as I said, bring me a gun with a good board, and the comfy grips of the new UL frame and I'll agree with you, until that, I'll stick to my LEDs.
As far as I've seen, you're the only one who actually comes with good and challenging arguments in favor of OLED. ;)

Edited by Nobben #44, 12 November 2013 - 01:01 PM.

#130 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,818 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

I'm just glad they got rid of the aggressive snatch grip on the frame. That single handed lay made me unable to shoot a DM since the 7. I've got big hands, can palm a soccer ball or a basketball, and got damn that shit used to dig into the fleshy part above my thumbs.

#131 AoSpades

AoSpades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Nice straw there champ.

Again, nice straw bud.

So your solution to an uncomfortable gun is to wear gloves? Haha, that's the cutest argument I've heard for a while.
What most people do or like doesn't concern me, I don't wear big fat gloves, nor does the majority of experienced players I know.

Don't worry, I'll elaborate then. When I for one, am playing paintball and am in the middle of a speedball game, I've never stopped and thought to myself, damn these grips are comfortable. Considering how many times I switch from left to right during a game I've really never cared for the grips, I just want to make sure that I have a smooth transition from right to left and from left to right. I wear fingerless gloves because it has minimal padding on the inside, but has enough padding on the outside because I hate the feeling of getting shot in the hand, it hurts and I don't care for it. I've also made the observation at the fields that I play at, of many people wearing gloves whether they're new, intermediate, or professional.

Moreover, considering the typical player has 1-2 fingers dedicated to hovering over the trigger, making the front part of the hand  roll up and lose contact with the grip during any given time, I fail to see how grips can be considered comfortable when 1/3 of your hand isn't even on the grip frame. The only real time you have your entire hand on the grip of the marker is either off the break, when you get shot out, or when you are waiting to start the game. So in all sincerity, it really doesn't matter because it is only something that people focus on when they are drawing for straws to justify an outrageous pricetag on an otherwise uneventful marker.

#132 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,854 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

When it comes to grips I prefer a minimalist approach. The less bulk on a frame the better. I have gorilla hands. I need all the room I can get.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#133 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

Nice straw there champ.

Again, nice straw bud.

Don't worry, I'll elaborate then. When I for one, am playing paintball and am in the middle of a speedball game, I've never stopped and thought to myself, damn these grips are comfortable. Considering how many times I switch from left to right during a game I've really never cared for the grips, I just want to make sure that I have a smooth transition from right to left and from left to right. I wear fingerless gloves because it has minimal padding on the inside, but has enough padding on the outside because I hate the feeling of getting shot in the hand, it hurts and I don't care for it. I've also made the observation at the fields that I play at, of many people wearing gloves whether they're new, intermediate, or professional.

Moreover, considering the typical player has 1-2 fingers dedicated to hovering over the trigger, making the front part of the hand  roll up and lose contact with the grip during any given time, I fail to see how grips can be considered comfortable when 1/3 of your hand isn't even on the grip frame. The only real time you have your entire hand on the grip of the marker is either off the break, when you get shot out, or when you are waiting to start the game. So in all sincerity, it really doesn't matter because it is only something that people focus on when they are drawing for straws to justify an outrageous pricetag on an otherwise uneventful marker.

AoSpades seems to have...

Hand_Fetish_by_xMelted.png

a little secret 

109.gif

#134 AoSpades

AoSpades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

I hate you

#135 fumbimo

fumbimo

TechPB's Official Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

it may have been mentioned and i missed it but another reason arguing that a marker with a screen in it will make the grip less comfortable is completely irrelevant is because of markers like the axe/vanquish, with the board being in the front grip. you can't make the relationship and say OLED's/LCD screens on markers make the grips less comfortable because it doesn't even have to be in the grip, that simply is the design of most markers, so you can't blame it being uncomfortable on the screen, but on the design of the marker.

58pk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

#136 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:48 AM

If we are really going to complain about LEDs, the DM really isn't the gun to hate on. Sure they aren't high ends, but the Etek and Etha have really shitty LED boards. At least with the Dye boards things make sense and are easy to understand. What I'm saying, is that I don't think LED boards could be made any better than Dyes. The eclipse boards are confusing.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#137 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

The eclipse led boards are only confusing because they actually give you the option to adjust settings. Unlike Dye's boards lol...

#138 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

If we are really going to complain about LEDs, the DM really isn't the gun to hate on. Sure they aren't high ends, but the Etek and Etha have really shitty LED boards. At least with the Dye boards things make sense and are easy to understand. What I'm saying, is that I don't think LED boards could be made any better than Dyes. The eclipse boards are confusing.

Ahaha you are beyond saving. Youre trying to say the board of a marker one third the price and - one cheaper than that - are worse? Also have you actually used an Etha or Etek board? I would argue the Eteks is better than a DM as it has more than one LED.

#139 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

Ahaha you are beyond saving. Youre trying to say the board of a marker one third the price and - one cheaper than that - are worse? Also have you actually used an Etha or Etek board? I would argue the Eteks is better than a DM as it has more than one LED.

There's no point in trying to convice a Dye fanboy that the DM needs work.

#140 ahrpb

ahrpb

stay low

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

The LUXE doesn't have an OLED, why not rant about that? It's quite obvious that you have a blind hatred for Dye. LEDs are fine, quit your complaining.

The Luxe provides audio feedback, which is on the same level as a screen. You don't have to memorize light colors or patterns any more with a Luxe than you do with a gun that has an OLED/LCD. In fact, the Luxe is even a bit more versatile than an OLED, because you can download different language packs if you're not a native English speaker.

TL;DR: Luxe board ≠ LED board

The only thing you have to memorize with the dye board is what color means what. It is rather simple, and if you can't remember, carry your manual with you.

Blue = ROF

Yellow = Firing mode

Green = Trigger sensitivity

Red = Dwell

The luxe provides audio, but I find it extremely annoying. I'd much rather have LEDs or an OLED than the talking board. OLEDs are cool, but it is not a huge upgrade. If you absolutely have to have an OLED, buy one from Virtue. I still think LEDs are fine.

I just had to say that to myself like 15 times to memorize it in my head for my NT.  I just sold myself on the fact that my next marker will have a oled board. haha

Profit/I4
Bob Long V1/Vcom - NT10
Rotor
Ninja 68/45

#141 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

And this is why I pretty much only ramp 12.5, fuck your settings 8-9 blinks and some other shit once, and I'm good till I sell the gun

109.gif

#142 J3R3MY

J3R3MY

I know nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

Really if Dye wants to make something better thann what is out there on stock guns, they should incorporate a usb port into the back of the handle  and link it to a graphically pleasing mobile app. Let people make and share configurations through their app. Let people download configs made by the pros, etc.... anyone who can afford one of their super guns deffinately has a smartphone(not to mention they are getting cheaper by the minute to have). This way the screen doesn't go on the gun & settings can be managed by a 4-10" screen depending on your devices... add maybe a toggle button to switch between modes of your choice during a game, and i think everyone would be happy with that tech coming straight from the manufacturer. amiright???

#143 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,854 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

1452290_404202503040629_562800289_n.jpg

Hail the all mighty PE Overlords! 

#144 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

'Ego 7'

laughing-at-computer(1).jpg

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#145 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,854 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

That is an SL94

#146 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Of course, its the Ego 10 when they started coming with big screens, I'm thinking Ego 8 for some reason.

Changed my mind though if its an SL94.

thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#147 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,854 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Of course, its the Ego 10 when they started coming with big screens, I'm thinking Ego 8 for some reason.

You are correct. Ego 10 and the Geo 2 were the first of the "big screen" PE Markers.

#148 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

Ultimately I think the future of boards are boards that connect to smart phones via Bluetooth and you use an app to change things. Seems like the best way to do things.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#149 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

Or you know, you could just fucking count lights. Not that hard

109.gif

#150 J3R3MY

J3R3MY

I know nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Ultimately I think the future of boards are boards that connect to smart phones via Bluetooth and you use an app to change things. Seems like the best way to do things.

You sir get my vote.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users