85 replies to this topic

#51 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,938 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

McMasterCarr has free shipping and they're FAST too.

#52 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

Teflon tape the hell out of it. WIth enough teflon tape, anything can be fixed. 

#53 IhasAcellular

IhasAcellular

You will never be 9 headbands agg.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

tCp90.gif

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Edited by IhasAcellular, 20 October 2013 - 01:26 AM.

Posted Image

#54 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

That sucks man. Its why I went to oringmonkey and bought an oring rebuild kit for my Demon.

Now I have to pay 8 dollar shipping for a .25 cent oring. And I have to use my 98 custom tomorrow....
I have to use a 98 every time I play.
But do you own a better marker?
No, it sucks.

Then why the fuck do you care whether or not the DM14 has an OLED or not? You obviously aren't going to buy a highend...

Anyway, it's not a huge inconvenience to you because you don't have a better option, my better option went down

The fact that you took time to go to his profile and look for a post or topic to find something to give him shit and try to belittle him, really says something about your character. If you really want to play that game, make sure you don't live in a glass house before you throw stones. Last time i checked there is no way in hell you will be able to "design" and create your own marker like its nothing. Your fantasy high end will always be a fantasy high end because you probably don't even know the first thing about designing something. No I didn't bother wasting my time to look for shit to give you either, I saw the fantasy marker when you first posted it. and you made yourself look like a total dick in this thread, trying to talk down to someone because people aren't agreeing with you on this.

Edited by III Kezia III, 20 October 2013 - 02:38 AM.

Lulzjustacat.png

#55 Dev.

Dev.

Totally a sophomore member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

shibe_zps4dc12c19.png

>makes rant about o-ring

>gets mad when people link him useful sites to buy o-ring

Edited by Dev., 20 October 2013 - 01:39 AM.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#56 TylerG10

TylerG10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

Cup is going on and this thread is getting longer then most of the new product threads... Pic relevant...

http://dbug.kicks-as...ugh-you-11.jpeg

#57 SplatSplatOrange

SplatSplatOrange

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

hate to state the obvious but there has to be someone at your field that owns a dm with a oring kit....

I was just about to say that lol. 
+ -12 internet points for copyright infringement
I'm in your head muhahaha
<p>G6R Red/black Ninja slp 45/45 Grillz Spire
Member of Chi-Town-Rampage

#58 TylerG10

TylerG10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

VWr6I.gif

#59 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

109.gif

#60 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

shibe_zps4dc12c19.png

>makes rant about o-ring

VWr6I.gif

Where the hell do you guys get these. They are fucking hilarious

#61 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

9gag and funnypart

#62 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

hate to state the obvious but there has to be someone at your field that owns a dm with a oring kit....

I was just about to say that lol. 

+ -12 internet points for copyright infringement 

Only DM owner....

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#63 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

That sucks man. Its why I went to oringmonkey and bought an oring rebuild kit for my Demon.

Now I have to pay 8 dollar shipping for a .25 cent oring. And I have to use my 98 custom tomorrow....
No, it sucks.

Then why the fuck do you care whether or not the DM14 has an OLED or not? You obviously aren't going to buy a highend...

Anyway, it's not a huge inconvenience to you because you don't have a better option, my better option went down

The fact that you took time to go to his profile and look for a post or topic to find something to give him shit and try to belittle him, really says something about your character. If you really want to play that game, make sure you don't live in a glass house before you throw stones. Last time i checked there is no way in hell you will be able to "design" and create your own marker like its nothing. Your fantasy high end will always be a fantasy high end because you probably don't even know the first thing about designing something. No I didn't bother wasting my time to look for shit to give you either, I saw the fantasy marker when you first posted it. and you made yourself look like a total dick in this thread, trying to talk down to someone because people aren't agreeing with you on this.

>Implying I hunted for something to attack him about,

I was apart of the conversation where he tore dye's ass apart over a fucking OLED. I didn't look for shit. And "hurr durr u cant mak an marker, hurr durr" How the fuck do you think any marker got made? They just appeared? No, somebody wanted to make a marker so they started designing one. I've already drawn up a bolt design. I'm going to start on the body soon, so fuck you.

shibe_zps4dc12c19.png

>makes rant about o-ring

When did that happen?

2spoopy4me.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

#64 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

The issue here is that you refuse to claim responsibility for this situation; which is, let's be honest, trivial at best. You didn't check YOUR gun when you bought it. Maybe you did, but YOU didn't change the O-ring when you noticed it. You didn't get the proper equipment to maintain YOUR gun. You keep making excuses and blaming other people for YOUR problem with YOUR gun. And now you are insulting people because they're telling you something you don't want to hear. If you don't want to hear it, don't air out YOUR problems on the internet.

My suggestion is to get your hands on an O-ring kit ASAP, forget about this thread, and move on.

#65 Dev.

Dev.

Totally a sophomore member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

Gonna be tylerpaintmakertrillionaire2.0

Edited by Dev., 20 October 2013 - 02:58 PM.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#66 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

The issue here is that you refuse to claim responsibility for this situation; which is, let's be honest, trivial at best. You didn't check YOUR gun when you bought it. Maybe you did, but YOU didn't change the O-ring when you noticed it. You didn't get the proper equipment to maintain YOUR gun. You keep making excuses and blaming other people for YOUR problem with YOUR gun. And now you are insulting people because they're telling you something you don't want to hear. If you don't want to hear it, don't air out YOUR problems on the internet.

My suggestion is to get your hands on an O-ring kit ASAP, forget about this thread, and move on.

That's what I'm doing...

#67 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

No need to get mad, we are here to help so don't get mad when we help and/or say something to correct you. Believe me, I was defensive over everything, ask any member here, and that go me nowhere other than on a forum where most members disliked me. Take a minute, calm down, and just try staying calm.

Take what people say with a grain of salt. If they say "it could have ended much worse than a bad oring", that's no reason to curse people out.

Oh and by the way, you assuming that the previous owner saw the oring if the gun didn't even leaked is like saying you believe an Eskimo never saw snow. We all know what happens when we assume things. You make an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

Don't take everything anyone says to heart

EDIT: Curse my fat fingers

Edited by Pvlacrosse14, 20 October 2013 - 03:05 PM.

My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#68 Mysteria

Mysteria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

hey guys whats going on

#69 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

hey guys whats going on

Yo
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#70 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

That's what I'm doing...

Apparently not, considering you must have the last word.

#71 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

No, it sucks.

>Implying I hunted for something to attack him about,

I was apart of the conversation where he tore dye's ass apart over a fucking OLED. I didn't look for shit. And "hurr durr u cant mak an marker, hurr durr" How the fuck do you think any marker got made? They just appeared? No, somebody wanted to make a marker so they started designing one. I've already drawn up a bolt design. I'm going to start on the body soon, so fuck you. 

yes but there is a difference between someone who knows what their doing and an amatuer. Also regardless if you were a part of the conversation or not, you tried giving someone shit and tried to belittle him for no reason, yet on the other hand you're like "lel DM suxors lemme make better marker guise gimme idea, ill make it happen just watch". ok im done with this nao baibai

Edited by III Kezia III, 20 October 2013 - 03:15 PM.

Lulzjustacat.png

#72 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Well actually Jack Wood is my uncle, so he will design it for me. Then I'll sell it just to my friends and I'll make millions. :dodgy:

#73 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Well actually Jack Wood is my uncle, so he will design it for me. Then I'll sell it just to my friends and I'll make millions. :dodgy:
You must have many friends if you are going to make millions selling your marker to your fiends. Also, I doubt your uncle is jack wood, if I'm wrong sorry, but no need to lie for no reason

#74 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

That awkward moment when someone doesn't understand :dodgy:
109.gif

#75 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

That awkward moment when someone doesn't understand :dodgy:

Haha, and your profile picture is hilarious.

#76 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

No, it sucks.

Anyway, it's not a huge inconvenience to you because you don't have a better option, my better option went down.
I feel as if I should respond to this. As a citizen of a democracy, I have a right to criticize. I exercise this right a lot. It is true I cannot afford the DM14, but I know what makes a high end a high end. That is luxuries. One of those is an OLED. All other high ends have this or something like it. So when I pay 1500 for a high end, I better get all luxuries possible. It's like buying a Bugatti, but getting cloth interior. It's just Dye being lazy, and wanting to have more money rather than satisfy their customers. That is unacceptable.
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#77 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Personally I'd rather have LEDs. Easy to understand and simple. Plus I'm too lazy to learn how an OLED works.

#78 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

The fuck would you buy a $1500 gun for then lol
109.gif

#79 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Personally I'd rather have LEDs. Easy to understand and simple. Plus I'm too lazy to learn how an OLED works.

That literally makes zero sense.

#80 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,938 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

You know whats simpler than memorizing colors and counting blinks? Having the board tell you what setting you're on and what the value is with words and numbers on a screen.

#81 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Every good paintballer has orings to mooch off friends

hahaha what are friends in paintball for :P :P.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#82 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

what's paintball?

109.gif

#83 Mysteria

Mysteria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

what's paintball?

i heard its this thing where u bam bam then u get wham whammed

#84 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

what's paintball?

killed the joke......

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#85 Mysteria

Mysteria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

what's paintball?

killed the joke......

did i, though?

#86 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

what's paintball?

killed the joke......

did i, though?

yup.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users