15 replies to this topic

#1 Dev.

Dev.

Totally a sophomore member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

I've been out of paintball for quite a while... almost a year. Figured I'd get a new gun to play with. It's a Crosman 3357, shoots .50 cal paintballs. Has a great weight to it, quite efficient on 12g's (around 50 shots) because it's .50 cal as opposed to .68, and it's pretty damn accurate. Can't wait to mess around with it on the field.
_DSC1112_zpsd55dfb06.jpg

_DSC1114_zps1ec6319e.jpg

_DSC1115_zps26fb1a10.jpg

_DSC11161_zpsf24f6832.jpg

Edited by Dev., 24 October 2013 - 04:26 PM.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#2 the Vampire

the Vampire

I want to be agg like Kevin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Does this mean I can have your mag ?

http://www.techpb.co...y/#entry3326107

AndrewTheWookie: just think of all the star wars movies coming up too

AndrewTheWookie: we are truly in the golden age of cinema

#3 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,107 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

You should mech it.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#4 Murphstyle

Murphstyle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

instantly went to google to find it. sadly a quick search showed no sellers. will do more research later. Would love goof around with it at my field (maybe even get to play in something besides the "advanced" group)

pain forces us to make bad decisions... fear of pain is almost as big of a motivator

#5 Dev.

Dev.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

They pop up on ebay quite often. In the past month I think there were like four auctions up.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#6 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

instantly went to google to find it. sadly a quick search showed no sellers. will do more research later. Would love goof around with it at my field (maybe even get to play in something besides the "advanced" group)

There are like 3 on MCB right now. They usually run around $150-$200. The people on Ebay think because its old that its super rare and want upwards of $300 for one.. Its not like its a Mark V 50... Now those are rare. 

If you really want one hit up "Acrewofone" on MCB, hes the 3357/AGA62 magician.

I had one for around 3 years and he bought it back for what I payed for it. I'm really considering sending my AGA to him for a spruce up.

They aren't very fun if you don't have more than 1 cylinder though. and you need the earlier cylinder because the "newer" ones are beginning to gunk up.

Just in case you're curious:

Mark V 50

paintball3_zps2ad85791.jpg

AGA 62. on the bottom, 3357 on the top. 68, 62 and a 50 cal ball.

P1110892.jpg

What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#7 Dev.

Dev.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

I paid 250 for mine. Included an paintball extra cylinder, the .177 cal pellet gun front attachment and 2 pellet cylinders for that. Pretty good deal imo.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#8 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

I think you payed just a touch to much, but as long as your happy it doesn't really matter (I wouldn't go a hair over $200, they won't sell for that on MCB). I payed (And I hate admitting it) $350 for a 6Pak, I got 2 more a few years later for $175. Sucks butts but whateves. 

#9 Dev.

Dev.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

I see. I want to find an aga 62 front to put on this, would be cool to have all 3 fronts.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#10 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

You need a special lever assembly and trigger as well, so you can't just swap them out unfortunately. The only crappy thing is that the mags aren't really mags its just a tube with a spring in it, you can't have like 10 mags... but then again they had tubes.

#11 Dev.

Dev.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Ah, I didn't know that. Thought it used the same back as a 357/3357. Makes sense though with that crazy elevator system.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#12 Murphstyle

Murphstyle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

well i signed up on MCB i will own one by Living legends. And hopefully will have a working homemade nerf launcher by than as well

pain forces us to make bad decisions... fear of pain is almost as big of a motivator

#13 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

well i signed up on MCB i will own one by Living legends. And hopefully will have a working homemade nerf launcher by than as well

I talked to Acrewofone, he said he's about to put up 3 in the coming weeks on MCB so keep your eyes peeled. It's usually under the Rare and Old section of the BST.

.Dev, he thinks that one of his restorations because of the cylinder, as I thought too because it looks. See if the barrel is flared towards the cylinder and you'll know, He flares the barrels to make them a bit more reliable. 

#14 Dev.

Dev.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

It is infact flared

PonyBounceSig.gif

#15 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

I talked to Acrewofone, he said he's about to put up 3 in the coming weeks on MCB so keep your eyes peeled. It's usually under the Rare and Old section of the BST.

.Dev, he thinks that one of his restorations because of the cylinder, as I thought too because it looks. See if the barrel is flared towards the cylinder and you'll know, He flares the barrels to make them a bit more reliable. 

Guys legit,think he bought my bull barrel one I had awhile back

Fun gun to shoot,with 50 cal paint being a little better quality nowadays

If you like the 3357 check out Dukies DRV revolver,in the top 3 of my unicorn guns

#16 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

It is infact flared

Then you have one of his restorations, maybe its even my old one. 

Guys legit,think he bought my bull barrel one I had awhile back

Fun gun to shoot,with 50 cal paint being a little better quality nowadays

If you like the 3357 check out Dukies DRV revolver,in the top 3 of my unicorn guns

DRV's are cool, I just wish they were a bit more reliable. I remember a lot of people had trouble with theirs. DSG's are neat too, but I didn't like the feel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users