• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 leroyjenkems

leroyjenkems

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Hi everyone I am planning on attending my first living legends this upcoming year.  To say the least I am very excited but money is going to be a little bit tight for me next year.  Do you guys have any tips for ways for me to save as much money as possible?

#2 Simiballer

Simiballer

Professional Pillow Fort Architect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

Well besides the obvious smart Alec response which will inevitably be "Don't go", there a re a bunch of ways :). First off, STAY AWAY FROM VENDORS! The booth guys will sweet talk you into buying ANYTHING. Second- don't drink too much. This sounds stupid, but when you get tipsy two things will happen- you'll go to the vendors, with your lowered inhibitions, and go home with about seven new super guns, or you'll get picked up for public intoxication and have to pay bail. Next one, don't waste paint. This is one that's going to be very hard to follow, and feel free to break it, just remember that paint can get pretty expensive. Don't just sit in the back and spray the field, try to make direct shots and save some pellets. Bring snacks from Walgreens, and carpool as often as you can, too. Have fun! :)
If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.
On a side note... Royal Highlanders rule!

#3 leroyjenkems

leroyjenkems

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

Awesome thank you I will most definitely will follow your advice.  When I find my self a little tipsy I seem to buy the most pointless stuff so I will be staying away from the booze as much as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users