• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

Do you guys think that an azodin blitz or kaos would beable to handle shooting tournament paint?
If your under 18 and pay for your own stuff put this as your signature

#2 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

any marker can shoot tournament paint; I don't know why you would be using tournament paint with an azodin blitz or kaos. Cases start at $50 normally and you tend to shoot about 5-6 cases so you would probably spend more on paint than the marker.

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#3 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,289 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Something like 3-star or Empire Premium is probably the most brittle paint I'd shoot with either and you're still risking it with those.

#4 Toxin PB

Toxin PB

California Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Premium shoots fine with a blitz, ultra evil not so much,

#5 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

any marker can shoot tournament paint; I don't know why you would be using tournament paint with an azodin blitz or kaos. Cases start at $50 normally and you tend to shoot about 5-6 cases so you would probably spend more on paint than the marker.

not really true considering blowbacks are known to be hard on paint. 

Lulzjustacat.png

#6 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

I'd stop around All-Star and 4-star GI. I use 4-star on my Spyder without issues (paint at my home field).

Don't use evil/ultra evil or 5 star.

NOTE: I am in Florida! If it is cold, you MAY have problems shooting 4-star type paint. In my weather, I certainly have no issue.

#7 smurfinator22

smurfinator22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

i shot RPS out of my azodin z2 in -10 degrees C and i didnt have any problems

#8 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

I'd stop around All-Star and 4-star GI. I use 4-star on my Spyder without issues (paint at my home field).

Don't use evil/ultra evil or 5 star.

NOTE: I am in Florida! If it is cold, you MAY have problems shooting 4-star type paint. In my weather, I certainly have no issue.

4 star GI and 5 star GI are basically the same; (was told by the seller for GI on top of several teams; 5 star should only be used if you're part of the imperial program or want to pay 10 dollars more a case for a purple bag). In tournaments use GI 4 star it's the best paint there is.

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users