• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Zakariya Mahmod

Zakariya Mahmod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:49 PM

What are some really good woodsball guns? I've watched some of Mikes' videos about tournament paintball guns and woodsball guns and how tournament guns are efficient in woodsball. (lol) Also, what are the different types of players in woodsball and what are their jobs in their position (example: Sniper/Back Player) and what are some good stragedies for woodsball? BTW I'm kind of on a budget right now so I can't buy a gun over $250? (is amour really worth buying, cause either way your gonna get shot, it'll ease the pain a little bit but thats not the point of paintball?)

#2 xMTx

xMTx

It's electric!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:58 PM

Well I always though armor just made the ball brake easier. One of the best woodsball guns is the SP1 and you can get it for $175 which is pretty cheap. I really don't know much for tactics so lets hope someone else replies.

Timmy Militia | Elite Gun Owners Club | Planet Eclipse Gewn Owners Club | FEP Quest Owners Club

#3 Dadoo202

Dadoo202

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

i like any of the tippmann guns becouse of thier durabilty. For the positions really you are either attacking or defending, we dont really have a position.
Ohio Baller

#4 Weigel21

Weigel21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

Well, any marker can work for Woodsball and thatís not taken from Mike. The question is do you want to go the Milsim route or not. If you donít care to go the Milsim route then there are numerous markers out there, but if you want to go strictly Milsim the list is limited with that budget. As for positions, I donít play any particular one, I play for fun and my tactics are almost always changing. One thing that Iíll say is be an offensive player. Donít be afraid of getting hit and keep moving towards your opponent, unless logic tells you otherwise. I donít like to stay in one spot because all you are is a sitting duck that will be taken out with little effort. Armor isnít worth buying, but thatís my opinion. Let us know what youíre looking for in a Woodsball marker. Does it need to be light? Do you want a high rate of fire? Electric or Mechanical? Milsim or not? Are you limited to CO2 or can you use HPA? List everything you can think of.

#5 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:25 AM

First off I wouldn't get a gun that's to expensive. I have learned in the past. Ok. Some good guns would be spyder (but I would get a better barrel and feed neck if your buying on), Piranha's are pretty much all good, Tippmann or Viewloader. Those are all good beginner guns but if you're looking into speedball right away to then I wouldn't go with any of thoses.

#6 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:56 PM

any marker works in the woods

here is a fact woodsball players dont want to admit

Guns are pampered in the woods, and have the shit beat out of them on the XBall field

Woodsball players claim to "swim through canals" and "dive into forts", this just doesnt happen. In 20 years of playing paintball, the only woodsball players I've ever seen hit the floor from a full sprint, tripped on something

The Vibe or SP-1 work awesome in the woods, and leave enough money left over for a good hopper

#7 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,806 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:01 PM

In 20 years of playing paintball, the only woodsball players I've ever seen hit the floor from a full sprint, tripped on something

Perhaps the greatest line in the history of paintball.

40k-1.png

#8 I-lOvE-CaRpEt

I-lOvE-CaRpEt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:05 PM

i like my tippmann x7 it is very accurate, durable, shoots far, all around good gun

my brother and dad have BT-4s and it is a good gun. my brothers really accurate he has a 18 in. whisper barrel, or else everything is stock but it is a good gun and very durable. he is buying a car stock and apex barrel

i have only heard good things about the SP-1 but i have never shot it looks nice though.
98% percent of ballers wipe, If your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor, add this to your sig.
Ethan
If you are under 18 and pay for your own gear put this on your sig

#9 richa3md

richa3md

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:37 PM

Well I do consider myself new to paint ball and my cousin is willing to give me one of two guns and I was wondering which one I should take. My choices are a Spyder Mr1 Mech or a Tippmann 98 custom with a 12' lapco big shot barrel. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Dying is Bad for your health!

#10 xFatalxEuphoriax

xFatalxEuphoriax

In my eyes, all you'll be, is another 68 caliber casualty.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:55 PM

Well I do consider myself new to paint ball and my cousin is willing to give me one of two guns and I was wondering which one I should take. My choices are a Spyder Mr1 Mech or a Tippmann 98 custom with a 12' lapco big shot barrel. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dude...I would run with the 98 on this. They are decent guns and can be beat all to hell and still work. Also the 98 has many options for visual upgrades if you want that Milsim look. Welcome to paintball and I hope you enjoy yourself! B)

Posted Image

#11 Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:00 AM

I agree with Mike. I bought a Smart Parts Vibe because of the vids on Smart Parts' website and Mike's review. You can actually get away with using a gravity hopper (lots of fields use the Vibe/SP1 as rental guns w/ gravity hoppers).

When it comes to the 98C or MR1 maybe test shoot each first. That's the only way you'll know. And when it comes to armor, a tshirt and another shirt like a hoodie or Realtree jacket are good enough.

For player positions and tactics you can check Mike's woodsball videos and Special Ops paintball. Don't worry about positions much for your first time. Just focus on communicating with your team.

Tips:
Always look to your sides and look behind every so often.
Keep your profile tight always. Don't "chicken wing" your arms when shooting. Keep your elbows close to your body otherwise they'll get shot.

Another tip, since the 98C and MR1 have offset loader elbows, is to not always rely on sighting perfectly down the barrel. Shoot a few balls while watching their path and compensate accordingly. And at least for your first game don't try for one-shot kills because paintballs will always bounce or break on soft cover (branches, bushes, etc.).
Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.c.../DarkHelmet8809

#12 richa3md

richa3md

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:04 AM

ok thank you very much..

#13 richa3md

richa3md

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:07 AM

ok don't mean to double post, but what is apex? what does that can looking thing do?

#14 Bguado

Bguado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:47 AM

What are some really good woodsball guns? I've watched some of Mikes' videos about tournament paintball guns and woodsball guns and how tournament guns are efficient in woodsball. (lol) Also, what are the different types of players in woodsball and what are their jobs in their position (example: Sniper/Back Player) and what are some good stragedies for woodsball? BTW I'm kind of on a budget right now so I can't buy a gun over $250? (is amour really worth buying, cause either way your gonna get shot, it'll ease the pain a little bit but thats not the point of paintball?)

what gear do you already have for playing woodsball? is the 250 just for the gun or do you also need other gear since you mentioned armor

#15 Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:01 PM

ok don't mean to double post, but what is apex? what does that can looking thing do?

The Apex barrel is designed to put backspin on paintballs to curve them around corners and give better range. Get comfortable with your marker first before you buy specialized upgrades.

And for buying your own gun, you'll have to play a few games before you figure out what you want. Lots of research online, too. Nobody can tell you what marker is best for you besides you. But factor in getting a good mask, pod pack, and tank when you buy your first gun.

#16 richa3md

richa3md

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

Thanks for the advice and tips. We are going to go out and play a weekend game in the country a.k.a our paint ball field we designed I guess. I will be able to run both Spyder mr1 and the tippmann 98c. Hopefully I will like how one of them shoots. I will be shooting something called Hpa as my cousins call it and they have a View loader Evo 2 for me to use and an NXE pod pack. Hopefully this sounds like I will be prepared. Oh, I have an old JT mask but the lens looks good so we will see. Any advice for what I should look out for on my first time out?

#17 Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:26 PM

HPA = High Pressure Air. It's more consistent than CO2, another propellant for paintball guns.

My first game was last summer with friends and it was awesome. Just focus on playing safely (mask and barrel plug/sock), playing fairly (calling hits), and not taking it too seriously. Relax and have fun!

#18 R4TCHET

R4TCHET

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

The Vibe or SP-1 work awesome in the woods, and leave enough money left over for a good hopper

iv got an sp1 it works great if you want a good woods ball gun. if you dont really care about looks then just get the vibe its cheaper. they cost like $150 for a vibe, $175 for the sp1, and its still electro pnumatic so both come with select fire (single, 3 shoot burst, and full auto)

#19 quackSH

quackSH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:31 PM

Everyone thinks that guns are pampered in the woods, and they often are, but a scenario game could be in the rain or snow, it might even be necessary to crawl through mud, and maybe it could be dropped on a rock. I hate it when everyone flames woodsball guns.

#20 laburton

laburton

Full Time Helper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,312 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

Beleive it or not, The Slg 09 and The Basic,
would Work pretty good in the woods.

LB

Edited by laburton, 03 April 2009 - 05:43 PM.

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- If I Have Helped you At All During Your Stay at The TechPB Hotel Click Here
IF YOUR UNDER 18 AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE

#21 zune

zune

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:55 PM

Everyone thinks that guns are pampered in the woods, and they often are, but a scenario game could be in the rain or snow, it might even be necessary to crawl through mud, and maybe it could be dropped on a rock. I hate it when everyone flames woodsball guns.

They aren't flaming woodsball guns by saying they are pampered in the woods. They are stating a fact. Everyone that plays strictly woodsball will argue that woodsball guns get beat up more than those light weight "weak" Tournament guns. It's a fact, maybe the odd time someone may drop their marker on a rock but that one time the person dropped it on a rock doesn't mean woodsball doesn't pamper guns,woodsball does pamper guns. If you go to a tourny you see people diving headfirst. Dropping their markers AND breaking them. They aren't breaking because they are light weight and weak. They are breaking them because they are getting beaten up. I can almost garentee that your heavy tippmann will infact stay together longer in say....a drop test. And not a drop test with a hopper. A chuck it in the air test. In fact, I will whole heartidly state that your tippmann will infact last longer with a test like that. But where on the field does that come into play? People are dropping there guns from 6 FT at the most, not 10+ feet like you would with a chuck it in the air and let it fall test. So what I'm getting at is that a simulation of the strength of a marker using unnessisary standards is a waste. We all know a speedball gun can take a drop from 6FT with no problem and we all know your tippmann can take a drop from 6FT, so why argue?
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

No Referral Links.

#22 richa3md

richa3md

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:11 PM

well just got done with a practice round. Spyder seemed to handle a little better with accuracy and feel for me. I know people would have different opinions but that is mine. I am hooked forever. So much adrenaline in a 30 min game. wow! Got 3 people out and then took a shot in the face mask where my mouth was so i got paint in my mouth. Yuck! Well Tomorrow we start the full game so I am really looking forward for tomorrow thank you all for advice, I really appreciate it.

#23 meachlax

meachlax

don't worry about it

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:33 PM

Ok i was in your position before and I will give you some advice from my point of view. Now at first i was deciding between the 98 custom and the Mr1. Here are the turn offs to the 98 custom 1. in order to get a double trigger on a 98 you have to spent about another 50-100$. Also you have to buy other things like a tank and a good hopper so thats going to put you past 250 bucks. Next is the MR1 the main problem with this gun is the feed neck. Its feed neck needs an elbow and this makes the hopper sit up really high on the marker. These guns are both pretty good starter guns but if you want my recommendation get the vibe. Reasons for this electric(this may sound kind of intimidating but it is really simple when you get the gun), clamping feed neck that does not require an elbow, double trigger, and the cost is only 150$. This means that you have another $100 to spend on a tank and a hopper.
budget ballers clan
cristian ballers club
lacrosse players club

#24 richa3md

richa3md

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

Ok , well I guess it didnt really bother me about the elbow but maybe if I were to ever play better people it may pose a problem.

#25 Stev02112

Stev02112

My name is Stev, not Steve.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:28 PM

Ok , well I guess it didnt really bother me about the elbow but maybe if I were to ever play better people it may pose a problem.

from my experience with my 98, i find that most of my hits are on the off-set feedneck (yeah its a small target, i know, but still, it happens). This may just be a posture problem on my part, but when shooting from the right side of the bunker it does stick out another inch or so. Just something that i have experienced that you may want to consider.
Posted Image

#26 applesrtastyxD

applesrtastyxD

Apple Eater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:39 PM

hey woodsball is where we all start out huh?
ARE THOSE MY BALLS ON YOUR FACE =D?

I wish i had an ego >< or dm...
(save save save!)

#27 meachlax

meachlax

don't worry about it

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:02 PM

Well just watch the tippman, spyder, and vibe shows and I think that will help you make your decision.
budget ballers clan
cristian ballers club
lacrosse players club

#28 btownpb

btownpb

Good Morning Haters :D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:28 PM

I would just like to start this by saying, you can use any entry-level marker and bring it into the woods to play. Many of the more popular woodsball guns include Tippmans, such as the A-5 or 98C, and the BattleTested markers, such as the BT2. The reason these are used in the woods is that they have a reputation as to being "unbreakable", because they are made out of such strong plastics.
Posted Image

#29 Weigel21

Weigel21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:23 PM

So when is Zakariya Mahmod going to come back in here and answer some of our questions so we can narrow the list of markers down a bit? I mean there a quite a few markers out there under his $250 limit, but if CO2 tolerant is a must that throws out a lot a solid performing markers.

#30 Weigel21

Weigel21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:30 PM

I would just like to start this by saying, you can use any entry-level marker and bring it into the woods to play. Many of the more popular woodsball guns include Tippmans, such as the A-5 or 98C, and the BattleTested markers, such as the BT2. The reason these are used in the woods is that they have a reputation as to being "unbreakable", because they are made out of such strong plastics.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is so funny because it's such a crock of shit. They're made of cheap pot metal and plastics that can be broken easier than a mid-level or high-end marker made out of aluminum. Hell my spyder is built sturdier than my BT-4.

#31 slgmunkey

slgmunkey

doesn't use an SLG anymore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:33 PM

I'd suggest an SP-1 as a woodsball marker, it has the milsim look, sppedball performance, and it's inexpensive.
Posted Image
Bunker Ballers Club
Zombie Survival Crew Member #60, Alive because he fed his friends to zombies
Do you want help Stop banning Paintball in Germany? Here's the petition! Spread the word

#32 Zakariya Mahmod

Zakariya Mahmod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:30 PM

Sorry for not replying earlier dude. I'm not into the MilSim route cause paying extra cash to buy a gun that looks realistic isn't my thing. I just want a gun made for what it is not what it looks like. No i don't need a light. I don't want a high-rate of fire either but a double trigger would be nice though. I want to have a mechanical gun with an electric hopper. Im thinking about getting an HPA tank, most people have told me i should because it'll help me alot so thats wat im planning to get. I don't want anything too fancy for my gun. I'm intending to make it into a sniper/special ops gun. Maybe a longer barrel, if not then a compensator. A different hopper so it can handle the speed at which im going to shoot (if i get a double trigger). I want a adjustable stock and a remote cord so it won't set me off balance when I'm playing.

#33 Weigel21

Weigel21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:02 PM

Sorry for not replying earlier dude. I'm not into the MilSim route cause paying extra cash to buy a gun that looks realistic isn't my thing. I just want a gun made for what it is not what it looks like. No i don't need a light. I don't want a high-rate of fire either but a double trigger would be nice though. I want to have a mechanical gun with an electric hopper. Im thinking about getting an HPA tank, most people have told me i should because it'll help me alot so thats wat im planning to get. I don't want anything too fancy for my gun. I'm intending to make it into a sniper/special ops gun. Maybe a longer barrel, if not then a compensator. A different hopper so it can handle the speed at which im going to shoot (if i get a double trigger). I want a adjustable stock and a remote cord so it won't set me off balance when I'm playing.

You just contradicted yourself there in my opinion, but whatever.

Let me get this straight, you want a non Milsim mechanical marker with the option of having a double trigger and plan to have an adjustable stock along with running remote. Correct?

#34 jaeger

jaeger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

hey woodsball is where we all start out huh?

And where we all return eventually.

#35 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,806 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:03 PM

You just contradicted yourself there in my opinion, but whatever.

Let me get this straight, you want a non Milsim mechanical marker with the option of having a double trigger and plan to have an adjustable stock along with running remote. Correct?

Yeah that's... mildly...confusing. I would really suggest a Tac 1 or RT Custom. They are very good mech markers, you can get a double trigger with a ULE trigger pull kit for them and it become quite walkable from what I hear.

40k-1.png

#36 Weigel21

Weigel21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:45 PM

I was wanting to suggest a Mag as well, but they aren't under $250.

#37 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,806 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:25 AM

I was wanting to suggest a Mag as well, but they aren't under $250.

Oh, I missed that part.

40k-1.png

#38 proto523

proto523

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:43 AM

go with the vibe that is a great gun for u it was my first gun and it never let me down ;)
Save a rock, throw an ion
If you are under 18 and pay for your own gear put this on your sig

KITTY FAN W00t!

#39 Weigel21

Weigel21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:35 PM

go with the vibe that is a great gun for u it was my first gun and it never let me down ;)

I would suggest the SP-1 instead since he wants to have a stock and run remote, but it nor the Vibe are mechanical which is also something he wants.

#40 slgmunkey

slgmunkey

doesn't use an SLG anymore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:46 PM

I'm still gunna suggest the SP-1.
Posted Image
Bunker Ballers Club
Zombie Survival Crew Member #60, Alive because he fed his friends to zombies
Do you want help Stop banning Paintball in Germany? Here's the petition! Spread the word

#41 schulzy

schulzy

It hurts so good.

• Members
  • 14,843 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:27 PM

Definatly go with the SP1, i got mine not to long ago and its shoots great, its cheap, and works great, and for the money you save you can buy a hopper and cheap HPA tank.

sigwf.png

#42 Paintballlover83

Paintballlover83

speedballer 4 life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

id go with the tipman it is good for woodsball its very duriable and reliable
if ur under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sig

BUDGET BALLER CLAN v.2

#43 Jedi_Pieman

Jedi_Pieman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:26 PM

You're gonna want to go with the SP1. Its inexpensive, performs amazingly, can run on CO2 or HPA, and shoots fast enough to be usable in speedball right out the box. Like Mike said, buying an SP1 for $175 will save you money for a nice hopper, too.

Edited by Jedi_Pieman, 04 June 2009 - 12:26 PM.

#44 Tmaned

Tmaned

I inspired Prome's member title!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:36 PM

any marker works in the woods

here is a fact woodsball players dont want to admit

Guns are pampered in the woods, and have the shit beat out of them on the XBall field

Woodsball players claim to "swim through canals" and "dive into forts", this just doesnt happen. In 20 years of playing paintball, the only woodsball players I've ever seen hit the floor from a full sprint, tripped on something

I just remembered a conversation I had with a friend when we were talking about going balling. I'd been talking some shit about my new SP-1.

Carl- Well, I hope it isn't raining, you won't be able to go.

Me- Why not?

Carl- Your gun is electric, it'll shit out if it gets wet.

Me- It can handle rain just fine, as long as you don't dunk it in water it's good to go.

Carl- You won't be able to swim through a stream or lake with it.

Me- Why the Hell would I do that?

Carl- *shakes head* You don't understand...

Me- *facepalm*

"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and you learned something from it." Rob Rubin
"I'm certified to administer first-aid massages in the event of female breast trauma. I have a card and everything."- Prometheanflame
"You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first. The numbers come back, and it sure as hell ain't the lucky one, son."

#45 crazy

crazy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:44 PM

Try getting a Tippman A5. Or wait a while and buy a tm7.

SP1 would do better though.
NorCal
Bob Long G6R, Rotor, Ninja 68/45

#46 badger nine

badger nine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:03 PM

buy whatever you like the feel of, though most markers that will use a stock usually like like a milsim gun. The SP-1 is about as un-milsim as you can get while still mounting a stock on it.

Also, theres no such thing as a "paintball sniper" UNLESS your using Tiberius first strike rounds fired out of a Tiberius T9 marker. This is the only way you can actually become a paintball sniper, allowing you to mark the opfor from about 100 YARDS away, thats the length of a football field/soccer field.

If you want to own a marker that requires little matinance and is on the cheaper side, then you could get a tippmann or BT, theres stories of people having never cleaned or oiled the internals in 2 years and the marker still works fine.
"In life, fuck whatevery one else says, screw what they think, and do what makes you happy." - Mike

Posted Image

#47 Tmaned

Tmaned

I inspired Prome's member title!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:12 AM

100 YARDS, you say? Something tells me that getting accurate enough with your gun (practice) to one ball people at those ranges (sniper round or not) would probably cost nearly as much as the gun. :lol:

"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and you learned something from it." Rob Rubin
"I'm certified to administer first-aid massages in the event of female breast trauma. I have a card and everything."- Prometheanflame
"You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first. The numbers come back, and it sure as hell ain't the lucky one, son."

#48 Psycho_Ninja

Psycho_Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:46 PM

It all depends on personal preferance. The SP1 is a killer marker for woodsball. Lightweight, fast , and rugged. but its not my personal favorite for woodsball. (I like th A5 better)

#49 showard54

showard54

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:12 AM

SP-1 W/ Blackheart $225 or $250
Current Setup -
SP-1, CP Tactical W/Apex Tip, Python Kit, Ninja 68/45, Halo B W/Rip, Proto Pro Axis W/Yellow Lense

#50 xFatalxEuphoriax

xFatalxEuphoriax

In my eyes, all you'll be, is another 68 caliber casualty.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:17 AM

US Army/ Tippmann Alpha Black -or- US Army / Tippmann Project Salvo is under your $250. It runs about $150 but rock the extra $100 on a cyclone feed for it. Great durable gun that won't let you down!

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users