• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mattfat31

mattfat31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Currently I have a halo B2 in see-through redish type of color and I want to make it black. I was thinking hat I would paint it like a rc car body and do it from the inside so it doesn't scratch away on the outside. Would this be worth I or should I just buy a new body for it ?

#2 Toxin PB

Toxin PB

California Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

Just paint it, I would do the inside for sure though, will probably make a sick color to seeing the black thru the red

#3 Shonz-On

Shonz-On

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Currently I have a halo B2 in see-through redish type of color and I want to make it black. I was thinking hat I would paint it like a rc car body and do it from the inside so it doesn't scratch away on the outside. Would this be worth I or should I just buy a new body for it ?

Im interested in the results. I have a friend who plasti-dipped his that bright yellow, but on the outside. Not familiar about going from the inside. Any idea on what type of paint your going to use?

#4 mattfat31

mattfat31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Im interested in the results. I have a friend who plasti-dipped his that bright yellow, but on the outside. Not familiar about going from the inside. Any idea on what type of paint your going to use?
im not sure on what paint I'm going to use yet. I haven't gone to Home Depot yet

#5 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Why not just get a black shell?

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#6 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Why not just get a black shell?

This. Just save yourself the time and effort and get a new shell kit. ANS has them in pretty much any color and they're like 20 dollars.

#7 mattfat31

mattfat31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

Yeah I would do that but now I'm interested on how it would look with the red on the outside

#8 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

If you're going to do it on the outside use plastidip. I dipped my mask and it looks pretty good. I wouldnt use it on the inside though, because it has a slightly grippy texture.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#9 PBDream

PBDream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

A lot of people use plastidip. It's used to black out rims, cars, basically anything really. You can find it at home depot or lowes.

#10 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

I wouldn't spray the inside. If the paint ever does chip or peel all that trash is now all over your paint and in your marker.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users