• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TeAreOhWhy

TeAreOhWhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

Has there been any major important improvements from the 2010 to 2011 empire axe? I'm asking because a website is selling a 2010 model (w/ cp barrel) as the same price as a 2011 model (stock). Is there anything that could possibly change my opinion of which one to buy

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

newer board

#3 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,344 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

I believe the board is the only part that has changed. If you get the 2010 one, Empire will probably send you the newer board for little or no charge.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#4 TeAreOhWhy

TeAreOhWhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

I believe the board is the only part that has changed. If you get the 2010 one, Empire will probably send you the newer board for little or no charge.

Even though I'm not the original owner of the marker?

#5 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Yes, Empire has a really badass customer service department.

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,922 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

Yup, lifetime warranty.

#7 OMGitisZMD

OMGitisZMD

Maryland Paintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

Has there been any major important improvements from the 2010 to 2011 empire axe? I'm asking because a website is selling a 2010 model (w/ cp barrel) as the same price as a 2011 model (stock). Is there anything that could possibly change my opinion of which one to buy

I'm guessing you're looking on Trademygun? I'm only asking because I'm also looking for Empire Axes on that site. If you get your gun, can you send me an email on how satisfied you were with it? Thanks!

Maryland Paintballer

#8 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

The new axe will come with the shockwave board so you don't have to remove the grip panel to change the settings. As stated before, Empire will probably send you a brand new board for FREE.99 if you contact their customer support. Some of the best in the biz.

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#9 TeAreOhWhy

TeAreOhWhy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

I'm guessing you're looking on Trademygun? I'm only asking because I'm also looking for Empire Axes on that site. If you get your gun, can you send me an email on how satisfied you were with it? Thanks!

I definitely will, but I will say that I have found other guns that interest me on PBN. Still undecided though

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: empire, axe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users