8 replies to this topic

#1 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

Edited by TheGuy, 09 November 2013 - 05:30 PM.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#2 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

I feel bad for you but I can't relate to you at all. Hope you find a different job that you enjoy more
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#3 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Sounds like hell. I live in Florida and was unloading tractor trailers and moving boxes of merchandise all day.

I was told that there would be no way accommodate my need for a readily available drink of water. I was drinking my 64 once mug every 2 hours at this time. I quit on the spot. Sometimes you have to do it when the people in charge are sadistic pieces of crap.

There are better places out there for your talents.

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

I work at a office supply retailer and the pay isn't great but my coworkers and mangers are all really cool. If youre good at sales you can move up and earn extra cash easily.

#5 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

If you hate your job, you hate your job. Don't stay at a place just because your friends are there, if they're really your friends they will understand and possibly even follow you to a better job so double win there.

Owners hiring their kids always sucks because 99% of the time they're the spoiled little shits of the family that'll never get anywhere past where they are. Just use them as inspiration to better your life and achieve more, stay optimistic, and for the love of god don't do the same thing with your children.

#6 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

My last job was at a restaurant, and it was pretty much exactly what you described. My advice? Get the fuck out, as fast as you can, it feels awesome when you do.

Edited by PREDATOR 47, 02 November 2013 - 01:32 PM.

#7 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

I work as a nurses aid at a nursing home and I love my job?

Try finding a job in a kitchen staff at a nursing home. A lot more respect and better benefits because its associated with the nursing home and whichever company runs it. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#8 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

I see two ways of going about this.
1) forget about the people who bug you. Who cares of some dumb broad thinks she's entitled? You don't need her to do your job to the best of your ability. Don't stoop to her level and become a total bitch about this all. Ignore her and focus on yourself and your responsibilities.

2) If you simply can't do that, quit. It's just that simple. Nobody's twisting your arm to stay there; you're still in that job through your own volition. There's other jobs you can do out there, likely ones you would enjoy much more.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#9 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

You work at a restaurant, this is all no surprise really. She makes all that money every night because honestly she deserves it, people suck. People think you're their slave, they don't care how many tables you have, or that fact that you're on the phone with another customer. 

I worked a year and a half at a restaurant as a takeout cashier 

My advice? get to the front of the house somehow, there's more money there 

Edited by junits15, 03 November 2013 - 11:16 PM.

Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users