• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shonz-On

Shonz-On

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

(I love adding topic tags, IMO handy for those who use search)

Would it be possible to get a sub-forum in budget baller for items other than branded for paintball gear? There seem to be a multitude of stuff out there that has nothing to do with the game but are on par with current gear trends. It could very well have many trial and error threads.

Like, soon, I will be trying a friends rugby helmet (Scrum Cap), thats nicely padded, to see how it deals with softening impact and hope for some unbroken paint (bounces as you longer term players call it). Put it on and looks goofy, but breathes well and kind of looks good / goes when I put on my black Profiler. I already use Nike Advantage 5 knee pads (made for baseball) under my Jnco jeans (Yeah I still own a few :D), and they help my knees alot. Also provide some shin protection. The baggy'ness of the Jncos also gave me some ball drops when I got hit in the legs a few times.

Well instead of going into a rant about the cheap $#!7 I use.. Just wanted to throw the idea out there..

What about an Alternative Gear, in the Budget Baller forum?

Edited by Shonz-On, 02 November 2013 - 07:57 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Budget, Alternative, Padding, Gear, Cheap, Functional

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users