• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TylerG10

TylerG10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

Hello community. Well I have found a nice field to play at in the Fort Bliss/El Paso area but the only problem im having is finding people to play with. By that I mean that most of the players are renters. Normally this is not a problem. I just got a phantom that I use to even the playing field and this past Saturday I just put down my gun and played tag. I had a blast as I normally do. Im just starting to get a bit bored because the same thing happened last week. The gun I use most the time is a PM7. I keep it on 10.5 semi since thats as low as it goes but im finding less and less chances to use it. What are some others ways you guys have fun when the crowd is not on par with you. And let me clarify that I am by no means the god of the paintball field lol. I mostly stick to the woods but am not to bad of a snake player in my opinion. If theirs anyone in the Fort Bliss/El Paso area who would love to kick my ass please come and do so. I just want some people to play with XD. I posted in the Texas part of the forum but got no responses. Im at winky doodles pretty much every Saturday and sometimes Sunday. Come play with me! Thanks in advance for the replies.

#2 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

Out in LA we have a paintball group on meetup.com. Check to see if you have one locally.

We have some really good players and best part- they all want to have fun. No@holes.

Any other fields near you?

Edited by r45vt, 05 November 2013 - 01:00 AM.

#3 TylerG10

TylerG10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

As far as I can tell no groups within 10 miles of El Paso on there. Theres a field on base which I hear is ok but I like to get away from the army on my weekends. Another place called Xmotoball that I have heard hit and miss about. Have been by the field but have not played there. Gotta get around to going over there. The other places I walked around had some run down fields, Heard things like safety not being enforced at all at Rickys and adrenaline among other things. 

#4 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:05 AM

Get a Tipx and play 7 round mag fed... Trust me, it CHANGES the game, as you have to learn to count shots, AND change mags while playing. It is VERY fun and totally changes the game. Plus it will make you a better player, while limiting your ability to wreck newbs. (you gotta change mags after 7 shots!). 

I got my Tipx used on craigslist for $140 with 4 mags and a holster, still in the box! 

#5 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

You can still use your PM7 against renters, just exercise good trigger control and don't light anybody up.

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#6 TylerG10

TylerG10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

I do. I just go out with a hopper and play a few games. It just gets old. I like playing but I wanna try my hardest and then still end of losing a few matches to the other team. I cannot seem to find anyone online or local that plays consistently though. I never have a problem playing with them I just want the adrenaline rush of a hard match. Thought about getting a pistol. Went with the pump instead and love it but I like to switch markers throughout the day. 

#7 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Get a pump if you don't want to try the mag-fed.

Or go only with 50 rounds in the hopper and no reloads. It ads an interesting element.

Edited by r45vt, 06 November 2013 - 07:16 PM.

#8 Murphstyle

Murphstyle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

Bow-Mount-Paintball-Arrow-Gun.jpg

Rambo style

pain forces us to make bad decisions... fear of pain is almost as big of a motivator

#9 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

Wow... Shit just got real.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users