• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Hello my milsim Friends. I'm going to get into mag fed play and I'm buying a spyder mr5. I was wondering what vest do you guys wear that fits paintball mags?

GOG Extcy, Tippmann 98 Custom, Tippmann Project Salvo, Azodin Kaos - Black, Tippmann Tipx(SOLD), Planet Eclipse Etha(SOLD), GOG Enmey - Freak Green and JT Z100 Pistol(WHY NOT!)

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#2 ThePBnewbie

ThePBnewbie

Homework kills trees!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

If you are on a budget get the rap4 counterstike vest I think 30 bucks on ANSgear.

#3 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

If you are on a budget get the rap4 counterstike vest I think 30 bucks on ANSgear.

meh id stay the way from rap4 they never made anything worth raving over im sure however in a pinch you could go with this, however i think other companies offer a vest for like 40 45 or 50 dollars which are of a higher QC and quality in general

Lulzjustacat.png

#4 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

The mags fit easily into AK mag pouches. Go condor, and get a triple ak mag pouch for it.  Holds 6 mags total. Condors plate carrier goes for $80, and can take all sorts of abuse.  With molle you can put things where you want, and its super breathable especially in hot weather.  

No brainer for the price. 

PS get a dump pouch for $10.  Best investment ever. 

#5 smurfinator22

smurfinator22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

mr5 mags will fit into any m4/m16 or AK style mag pouch
i suggest going with a molle setup so you can customize where all of the pouches sit on the vest
and definitely go with plate carrier instead of a front zip vest
plate carriers offer more protection, increased customizability and will adjust better than a normal vest

#6 Mr.MagFed

Mr.MagFed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

Buy the condor elite tactical vest it comes with 6 mag pouches and a pistol belt the pouches are sown on and the back is all molle.

#7 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

I still think SpecOps MOLLE vests were the best but good luck finding any anymore.  MOATI might still be doing some custom work.

#8 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

meh id stay the way from rap4 they never made anything worth raving over im sure however in a pinch you could go with this, however i think other companies offer a vest for like 40 45 or 50 dollars which are of a higher QC and quality in general

While Rap4's guns are rather.... questionable; I own one of their molle vests, and it's held up well for me for quite some time. (I play pistol a lot, and crawl through a lot of brush and briar patches to reach my targets; so I'm pretty sure I'd have found any major weaknesses in the vest by now.)

Condor makes some pretty good molle pouches and holsters. AK mag pouches would probably fit the spyder mags relatively well.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users