Photo

Diet starting, time to get into paintball shape!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 evosamurai

evosamurai

Pumperton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

So today marks the first official day of me dieting.  I will be cutting out alcohol for the time being.  My goal is to get to 200 lbs by my birthday March 3rd.  I am currently 247.2 lbs so i have a ways to go lol.  i will keep tracking progression in here and stick to this...i have to do this.

Posted Image

#2 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

i guess the only cheat day coming up would be the ranch event. I gotta diet as well but i always say next week i will diet. Looks like you wont be eating that 5lb gummy worm you bought either :P

Lulzjustacat.png

#3 evosamurai

evosamurai

Pumperton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

lol we were just talking about that i will bring it and give everyone some

Posted Image

#4 evosamurai

evosamurai

Pumperton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

went to the gym today, so far i've been eating good...working swing shift is screwing me up, i gotta try and go for runs at midnight

Posted Image

#5 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

Starting out is always the hardest part.  I started running for the first time seriously in my life this last spring.  I've always been a swimmer and hated running or anything to do with it.  Started rolling my ankles during college in some intramurals but never did anything about it.  Finally I took steps earlier this year to take care of it once and for all.  Now I bike 10 miles, run 2-3, and lift every time I go to the gym, which is usually about 4-5 times a week.  It's amazing how much better you start feeling.  Within a couple weeks my game picked up by a huge amount and some of the scenarios I went to later in the summer I was just amazed at how much difference it made.  I'm not old, only 26, but always was a little jealous of the high school guys who just ran all day on the field.  Now I'm running with em!

Diet is a whole new story.  Unfortunately you can't out work a bad diet.  Being in a cube all day I've got all the bad habits that come along with that work style.  You're not alone in changing those habits, I'm still trying to correct years of bad eating.

Good luck!

Edited by XGC_Cheevo, 14 November 2013 - 02:56 PM.

#6 evosamurai

evosamurai

Pumperton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

i got up at 5:30 am and went for a run, have a little track nearby.  I didnt get very far before walking again lol, so every time i go out i'm going to try and get farther and farther

Posted Image

#7 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

If you keep it up you'll be fine; the issue I run into every time when dieting/ keeping in shape is laziness makes me stop completely for a week then It's starting over for me.

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#8 forestfrisbee

forestfrisbee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

So today marks the first official day of me dieting.  I will be cutting out alcohol for the time being.  My goal is to get to 200 lbs by my birthday March 3rd.  I am currently 247.2 lbs so i have a ways to go lol.  i will keep tracking progression in here and stick to this...i have to do this.

Good for you and good luck. Be healthy always.

#9 evosamurai

evosamurai

Pumperton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

little over a week in, im only down 6 lbs...WHAT!?!? damn i was hoping for more, oh well, keep at it.

Posted Image

#10 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,107 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

little over a week in, im only down 6 lbs...WHAT!?!? damn i was hoping for more, oh well, keep at it.

little over a week in, im only down 6 lbs

little over a week   6 lbs

Dude, 6 pounds in a week is killer.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#11 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

6 pounds in a week is awesome! Also, don't be discouraged if you hit a plateau, keep going and make sure you eat enough so that your metabolism doesn't go into "oh shit" mode and save every calorie you eat.  

o8qo.jpg

#12 evosamurai

evosamurai

Pumperton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

hell yes, im down 9lbs now and feeling good...lets keep it going.

Posted Image

#13 ballsonyourface3395

ballsonyourface3395

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

good work man. Whats your current BF%? Height? Keep it up. If you hit a wall look up the KETO diet. I use it to cut bf% and it works. TONS upon TONS of info online so I wont go in depth but its a good diet for your goals.

#14 gtarman8d

gtarman8d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

Im doing the same thing, currently I weigh 228 and id like to be around 200 by the time summer hits. Not sure if I can do it but im going to give it my all. I know for a fact I cant do 10 miles on a bike and 2-3 on a treadmill so ill have to take it a bit slower I think.

#15 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

Im doing the same thing, currently I weigh 228 and id like to be around 200 by the time summer hits. Not sure if I can do it but im going to give it my all. I know for a fact I cant do 10 miles on a bike and 2-3 on a treadmill so ill have to take it a bit slower I think.

Good for you bud, but all the progress comes from the kitchen  :P

Stay at that caloric deficit and get your exercise, 200 shouldn't be a problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users