70 replies to this topic

#1 Soldier of Fortune

Soldier of Fortune

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

So last night I got dumped and I guess this is my sleep deprived way of coping with what just happened.  The worst thing is I deserve what happened in every way.  You see my last relationship was a friends with benefits sort of thing which to be honest left me feeling pretty pathetic.  It is no exaggeration when I say we had sex 3 to 4 times every day, some days alot more.  Towards the end I realized I didn't want this to be all it was so I ended it and we both parted ways on fairly good terms. (yes I a 19 year old kid thought I was having too much sex)

anyway so that's where the events leading up to last night begin.  after 2 weeks or so of college I meet a girl.  She is the dorkiest, sweetest, funniest, most beautiful thing that ever walked into my life. (yeah sappy shit i know but i'm still feeling a bit of shell shock)  We hit it off nicely at first, our first conversation lasting 3 hours before we noticed that they were closing the dining center and we had to leave.  Since then it has been one of the happiest times of my life and rarely did my face go without a smile.  

And this is where my own stupidity begins to get in the way.  It began innocently enough kissing then caressing, then I started pressuring her to fool around, now this doesn't mean I forced her to do anything but I feel about as disgusting as if I had.  We had obviously talked about sex and all that and she was very on the fence about it.  So of course me being the asshole that I am figured I'd do her a favor and convince her to push her limits.  It began with just the small stuff, messing around no one gets hurt right?  Well of course me being the selfish fucking idiot that I am couldn't be content with this.  So i pushed her farther and farther until we were both lying there next to one another, anticipation filling the air and yeah well that happened.  after that it all started to fall apart.  

at first it all seemed fine.  We still laughed together, joked around but i slowly began to notice she was pushing me out.  Her smile didn't quiet reach her eyes and she seemed to be closing down, locking me out of what she was feeling.  I knew she was going through alot at the time, possible surgery, school wasn't going to well, I just assumed it would pass.

Last night I get a text. I was up in my dorm doing homework and she was wondering if I wanted to hang out in her dorm, on the floor below mine.  This was not out of the ordinary so I went down to see what was up.  We had been talking about nothing, laughing having a good old time for about a half an hour when out of the blue she drops the bomb.  Did I expect it? yes.  Right then? not at all. She starts to tell me she just isn't ready for this.  That her life has to much going on that she can't control and this is the one thing that she change about her life. she starts crying and tells me she doesn't want to lose me and she doesn't want to hurt me, and she falls into my arms sobbing and all I can do is hold her and tell her it will all turn out ok.  That I would do everything with in my power to keep her, but I would never try and make her stay.  She keeps telling me shes sorry and I do believe she meant it however I know that this is all on me. we sit there for what must have been 2-3 hours when I get ready to leave.  When I get to the door I turn around and look back at her hoping she has it in her to forgive me.  Her tear streaked eyes were bagging me to stay and I was frozen there with my hand on the door torn between doing what she needs and being who she needs. This was no easier for her either, tears starting to well up she asks me to tuck her into bed and stay with her until she falls asleep.  she has to take medicine for her hip impingement so she was asleep in about 15 minutes. I stayed a little longer until I was sure and then I walked away...

So here I am 10 hours later and no sleep later knowing I fucked up and that I can't fix a single thing 

Edited by Soldier of Fortune, 12 November 2013 - 11:57 AM.

I still suck and barely know positions.

thats what my wife said when I first met her...

#2 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

Rule #1 Be prepared for a lot of immaturity.

Take it slowly with her, you jumped right into this real quick, most likely forced something that could have waited. Give her some space for a little while, let her take in the gravity of what happened but DO NOT cut yourself off from her entirely. Thats no bueno. Women are for lack of a better way to put this, fragile and temperamental creatures when it comes to relationships, physical or otherwise. Your best bet is to try and work things out with her as slowly and clearly as possible. There is no use in sitting around and sobbing about it. 

You both should take some time and focus on your studies, don't go overboard and hurt yourself or her with any unnecessary pain or emotional anguish. There is nothing you can gain from this. If anything give her a CALL (dont pussyfoot around it and text her) in a few days and check up on her make sure she is ok. If you genuinely care about this girl apologize for letting things get so crazy. Then explain to her how much she means to you and try to fix things.

Go get em tiger.

If that fails say fuck it go to a party get hammered and pick up party sluts. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#3 Soldier of Fortune

Soldier of Fortune

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Rule #1 Be prepared for a lot of immaturity.

Take it slowly with her, you jumped right into this real quick, most likely forced something that could have waited. Give her some space for a little while, let her take in the gravity of what happened but DO NOT cut yourself off from her entirely. Thats no bueno. Women are for lack of a better way to put this, fragile and temperamental creatures when it comes to relationships, physical or otherwise. Your best bet is to try and work things out with her as slowly and clearly as possible. There is no use in sitting around and sobbing about it. 

You both should take some time and focus on your studies, don't go overboard and hurt yourself or her with any unnecessary pain or emotional anguish. There is nothing you can gain from this. If anything give her a CALL (dont pussyfoot around it and text her) in a few days and check up on her make sure she is ok. If you genuinely care about this girl apologize for letting things get so crazy. Then explain to her how much she means to you and try to fix things.

Go get em tiger.

If that fails say fuck it go to a party get hammered and pick up party sluts. 

Haha thanks I needed a laugh!

#4 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

So last night I got dumped and I guess this is my sleep deprived way of coping with what just happened.  The worst thing is I deserve what happened in every way.  You see my last relationship was a friends with benefits sort of thing which to be honest left me feeling pretty pathetic.  It is no exaggeration when I say we had sex 3 to 4 times every day, some days alot more.  Towards the end I realized I didn't want this to be all it was so I ended it and we both parted ways on fairly good terms. (yes I a 19 year old kid thought I was having too much sex)

anyway so that's where the events leading up to last night begin.  after 2 weeks or so of college I meet a girl.  She is the dorkiest, sweetest, funniest, most beautiful thing that ever walked into my life. (yeah sappy shit i know but i'm still feeling a bit of shell shock)  We hit it off nicely at first, our first conversation lasting 3 hours before we noticed that they were closing the dining center and we had to leave.  Since then it has been one of the happiest times of my life and rarely did my face go without a smile.  

And this is where my own stupidity begins to get in the way.  It began innocently enough kissing then caressing, then I started pressuring her to fool around, now this doesn't mean I forced her to do anything but I feel about as disgusting as if I had.  We had obviously talked about sex and all that and she was very on the fence about it.  So of course me being the asshole that I am figured I'd do her a favor and convince her to push her limits.  It began with just the small stuff, messing around no one gets hurt right?  Well of course me being the selfish fucking idiot that I am couldn't be content with this.  So i pushed her farther and farther until we were both lying there next to one another, anticipation filling the air and yeah well that happened.  after that it all started to fall apart.  

at first it all seemed fine.  We still laughed together, joked around but i slowly began to notice she was pushing me out.  Her smile didn't quiet reach her eyes and she seemed to be closing down, locking me out of what she was feeling.  I knew she was going through alot at the time, possible surgery, school wasn't going to well, I just assumed it would pass.

Last night I get a text. I was up in my dorm doing homework and she was wondering if I wanted to hang out in her dorm, on the floor below mine.  This was not out of the ordinary so I went down to see what was up.  We had been talking about nothing, laughing having a good old time for about a half an hour when out of the blue she drops the bomb.  Did I expect it? yes.  Right then? not at all. She starts to tell me she just isn't ready for this.  That her life has to much going on that she can't control and this is the one thing that she change about her life. she starts crying and tells me she doesn't want to lose me and she doesn't want to hurt me, and she falls into my arms sobbing and all I can do is hold her and tell her it will all turn out ok.  That I would do everything with in my power to keep her, but I would never try and make her stay.  She keeps telling me shes sorry and I do believe she meant it however I know that this is all on me. we sit there for what must have been 2-3 hours when I get ready to leave.  When I get to the door I turn around and look back at her hoping she has it in her to forgive me.  Her tear streaked eyes were bagging me to stay and I was frozen there with my hand on the door torn between doing what she needs and being who she needs. This was no easier for her either, tears starting to well up she asks me to tuck her into bed and stay with her until she falls asleep.  she has to take medicine for her hip impingement so she was asleep in about 15 minutes. I stayed a little longer until I was sure and then I walked away...

So here I am 10 hours later and no sleep later knowing I fucked up and that I can't fix a single thing 

you know what you gotta do? just tell her you'll always be there for her and start hanging out without trying to get a sexual advance out of it. yea im sure its not that thats all you want from her, but ive found out that as much as you lust/ are infatuated with her, she'll come around. try asking her what exactly it is she is afraid of etc and when you hang out with her, try and find subtle ways of getting over her fears. do that romantic shit. bitches love romantic shit.

Lulzjustacat.png

#5 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

As much as it sucks for you, I really believe that it is a lot easier to get a new one than try to fix a nice girl that you screwed up with. I can't tell you how many relationships with great girls that I messed up. It happens, and as you said, you are 19. Find another one and learn from what happened.

Now I am engaged and my fiance loves to play paintball too. (results may not be typical) Things will work out.

Edited by Sydarm, 12 November 2013 - 06:25 PM.

#6 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,813 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

And the closing act... She's pregnant.

Dun dun duuuunnnnnn

#7 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

Honestly, there is a way to avoid all of this...

Don't have premarital sex....

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#8 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

lulz^^^^

can't tell if serious or trolling

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

#9 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

alg-condoms-jpg.jpg

Just make sure her mother does not see you buying them....

That was an awkward moment. 

Yes im sleeping with your daughter, but no I will not make you a grammy. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#10 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

You're a sheltered one aren't you.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#11 AoSpades

AoSpades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

alg-condoms-jpg.jpg

Just make sure her mother does not see you buying them....

That was an awkward moment. 

Yes im sleeping with your daughter, but no I will not make you a grammy. 

Tell me about it. My stepmom found wrappers underneath the seat of my car when I was 17. Awkward as fuck

#12 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

^ I can one up that story but I will save it for another time and place, its worth a PM not something I should advertise in public haha.

#13 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

Now you listen here, everybody knows you have to take the car for a test drive before you buy it.

#14 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

Now you listen here, everybody knows you have to take the car for a test drive before you buy it.

Put it through it paces some highway, some city maybe even some off road if your feeling adventurous. You can always check out other makes and models too. 

#15 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

^ I can one up that story but I will save it for another time and place, its worth a PM not something I should advertise in public haha.

i can one up yours probably or match it. not that this is a contest or anything but you arent the only one here with a good story :P

Edited by III Kezia III, 13 November 2013 - 03:06 AM.

Lulzjustacat.png

#16 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

Not sheltered, Christian. I don't believe premarital sex is necessary. And it seems to cause nothing but problems.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

#17 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:43 AM

Not sheltered, Christian. I don't believe premarital sex is necessary. And it seems to cause nothing but problems.

Problems? Nah, not if you use a trusty rubber friend.

You should always take the car for a test drive, a real hard one, like this:
8112872472_c1d5104c6e_z.jpg

Edited by Nobben #44, 13 November 2013 - 07:47 AM.

#18 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

There's no such thing as marital sex. On e you get married your sex life is over.

#19 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

There's no such thing as marital sex. On e you get married your sex life is over.

Good job sir, I laughed heartily +1

and op 

Take a deep breath, you haven't messed up that bad.
It seems like she hasn't told you the actual reason why she ended it. From experience "I just can't do this right now" and "I have a lot of things going on and this is the only one I can change" are convenient ways of not saying the truth. If it were me, I would try and find out what's bugging her specifically and maybe see where you can go from there. Ease into that though, clearly she has many things on her mind and the last thing you want to do is add stress by pestering her for an answer. 
Also sexual coercion is a no no, be careful, you can get in a boatload of trouble for that if she decides to tell someone, just a heads up. 

there are almost always second chances to be had, don't give up on this girl, you seem to like her, and she seems to like you. And whatever you do don't walk away from this, you don't want to be like every other guy.

Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#20 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

There are other types of problems.

#21 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,067 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

ohh ohh do me

#22 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Oh I want it too

you know

for

archival reasons

#23 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

When you use a party hat, make sure it gets flushed down the toilet... Not floating there for her father to find when your eating dinner at her house the next day...

#24 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

oh my...

I would've thrown it into the neighbor's yard...

#25 AoSpades

AoSpades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

You are 16... You don't know what is and is not neccessary yet, nor do you know what the true definition of 'problems.' Entails.

Ever heard the song 99 problems?

#26 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

Give the bitch a rose. Bitches love roses

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#27 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

You should always take the car for a test drive, a real hard one, like this:8112872472_c1d5104c6e_z.jpg
First, sex doesn't cause problems. How people react to it causes problems. Second, let's not make the whole judgement on abstinence until marriage topic. People are just gonna get all pissy & offended.
I am a raccoon.

#28 AoSpades

AoSpades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

Sex is the biggest stigma in the United States. It is so silly. Nearly every other part of the world sex is just another part of life.

Millions of starving children in Africa, nobody cares.

A 15 year old has sex with another 15 year old and everyone flips the fuck out.

#29 Shonz-On

Shonz-On

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

Sucks man, I just got out of a year+ long relationship with a 3+ year long friend. Still have like 13 months left on a shared renters agreement. She still lives there with her kids and I am back to having roomates. But all 'n all, alot of people out there, just hard to find the right one.

Pay attention to things that put you off, and keep notes about them. So many red flags and it wont work out, or just one big red flag. Early break offs hurt but are lesser compared to the long ones. How she acts towards you around her friends usually shows a red flag or two in my experiences, the short ended relationships.

Put it through it paces some highway, some city maybe even some off road if your feeling adventurous. You can always check out other makes and models too. 

At a young age, best to stay away from minivans, no matter what the mileage, just because it can carry alot of baggage.

#30 Soldier of Fortune

Soldier of Fortune

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

I;d like to thank all of you for your helpful and comic insight.  I think I have things back on track! basically i left her alone completely except for when she called me last night.  Then tonight I asked her if I could come down to her room. so I get down there and we small talk for a bit.  she comes over and sits next to me on the futon and asks me whats up. I tell her I don't want to be the guy who won't leave her alone so I will give it one last try and and if she says no I wont bother her.  After that I apologized for the way I acted and how I hurt her. She of course tried to take the blame but i reaffirmed that this one was on me.  I know that there's gonna be hard times ahead but I want to be there beside her to help her through them.  she tells me she can't ask me to go through this with her.  i tell her that she doesn't need to ask, that i'm here because I want to be, and that I want to see this thing through to the end whether it be a year or a lifetime.  She falls into me and pulls me tight and tells me that she was stupid to push me out and asks me to forgive her for it.  after assuring her it'll be alright we both proceed to hold each other tight and we just sat like that smiling like idiots at one another for well over an hour.  Life is awesome again.

Peace, Love, and bacon grease,

Brody

#31 AoSpades

AoSpades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand happy ending.

#32 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

35512831.jpg

#33 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

Care to elaborate?

#34 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

Re-read the OP. There is your answer.

Also AoSpades, are you trying to say that a 16 year old can't be aware of his or her surroundings? I know a lot more than you think I do. And one thing I know for sure is that premarital sex isn't necessary. Just because everyone else has premarital sex doesn't mean you have to. Sex is between a man and his wife, not a man and some random drunk chick you met at a bar. And what makes you think I'm 16? I've never posted my age to my knowledge.

#35 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

And one thing I know for sure is that premarital sex isn't necessary. Just because everyone else has premarital sex doesn't mean you have to. Sex is between a man and his wife, not a man and some random drunk chick you met at a bar.

This sounds like something a virgin would say.

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

#36 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

lol so true

#37 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

And one thing I know for sure is that premarital sex isn't necessary. Just because everyone else has premarital sex doesn't mean you have to. Sex is between a man and his wife, not a man and some random drunk chick you met at a bar.

This sounds like something a virgin would say.
If I wanted it I could get it, I choose not to hang out with those girls. They don't interest me in the slightest.

#38 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

So any girl that has sex is instantly a whore? You have much learning to do my young friend much learning to do.

And with this I end it.

#39 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

So any girl that has sex is instantly a whore? You have much learning to do my young friend much learning to do.

And with this I end it.

qft

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

#40 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

I wish I could pick up bitches with the flick of a finger.

#41 AoSpades

AoSpades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

Re-read the OP. There is your answer.

Also AoSpades, are you trying to say that a 16 year old can't be aware of his or her surroundings? I know a lot more than you think I do.

Of course you do, you're a teenager after all and teenagers know almost everything.

And one thing I know for sure is that premarital sex isn't necessary.

Neccessary? No. You have been saying that it is flat out unneccesary, which is just silly.

Just because everyone else has premarital sex doesn't mean you have to. Sex is between a man and his wife, not a man and some random drunk chick you met at a bar.

I have many female friends, that I am still friends with, that I've had and continue to have sex with. None of them I met in a bar, nor were any of them drunk... Most of the time anyways.

And what makes you think I'm 16? I've never posted my age to my knowledge.

You cry about silly highschool drama as well as it showing your age in your profile. Edumacated guess.

Edited by AoSpades, 14 November 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#42 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

And with this I end it.

qft

Did I say that? There are some girls at my school will sleep with anything that has a dick.

#43 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

And with this I end it.

qft

Did I say that? There are some girls at my school will sleep with anything that has a dick.

You actually did indirectly say that now please stop arguing this topic and let it die. The OP fixed his problem now you are stirring the shit. 

Edited by bigx, 14 November 2013 - 11:02 PM.

#44 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

there isn't a guy alive who didn't feel like a complete asshole for being a hornball, and pushing a girl farther than she was wanting and getting shot down. I can tell, the guilt is even WORSE when you actually DO sleep with the girl, and you now have to live with the guilt that you forced a girl to have sex with you. 

These experiences are what "mature" us as men, and force us to re-think how we approach women, and to listen to our OWN feelings, as much as listening to hers.

You didn't do anything, that she wasn't expecting you to do. And you didn't do anything, that 10 other guys haven't tried to do as well. 

The feelings of guilt are completely normal. You let your pecker hop into the driving seat, and you should have used your brain. All guys (including me) have had this happen, and we've all felt the deep sting of embarrassment and shame when the outcome wasn't what we wanted. 

Take a deep breath, while there is nothing you can probably do to save the relationship, you can possibly save SOME face here. 

Preferably in a face to face, neutral location (like a coffee shop, etc), give her a sincere apology for your actions. 

"Jessica (I don't know what her real name is), I really appreciate you talking to me. I wanted to tell you face to face that I'm extremely sorry for how I acted the other night. I'm really attracted to you, and I pushed for something that wasn't right and wasn't there. I want to tell you that I respect you more than that, and I'm sorry for acting like the typical, asshole guy. I feel extremely guilty about this, and I just wanted to tell you, even if we never speak again, that I'm sorry for how I acted. You deserve better than that"

In the grand scheme of things, it will make a difference to you (because you will have the chance to own up your mistake face to face, which is part of being a man), and it will make a difference to her because it will clear her conscious that she didn't do anything wrong. 

#45 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

there isn't a guy alive who didn't feel like a complete asshole for being a hornball, and pushing a girl farther than she was wanting and getting shot down. I can tell, the guilt is even WORSE when you actually DO sleep with the girl, and you now have to live with the guilt that you forced a girl to have sex with you. 

These experiences are what "mature" us as men, and force us to re-think how we approach women, and to listen to our OWN feelings, as much as listening to hers.

You didn't do anything, that she wasn't expecting you to do. And you didn't do anything, that 10 other guys haven't tried to do as well. 

The feelings of guilt are completely normal. You let your pecker hop into the driving seat, and you should have used your brain. All guys (including me) have had this happen, and we've all felt the deep sting of embarrassment and shame when the outcome wasn't what we wanted. 

Take a deep breath, while there is nothing you can probably do to save the relationship, you can possibly save SOME face here. 

Preferably in a face to face, neutral location (like a coffee shop, etc), give her a sincere apology for your actions. 

"Jessica (I don't know what her real name is), I really appreciate you talking to me. I wanted to tell you face to face that I'm extremely sorry for how I acted the other night. I'm really attracted to you, and I pushed for something that wasn't right and wasn't there. I want to tell you that I respect you more than that, and I'm sorry for acting like the typical, asshole guy. I feel extremely guilty about this, and I just wanted to tell you, even if we never speak again, that I'm sorry for how I acted. You deserve better than that"

In the grand scheme of things, it will make a difference to you (because you will have the chance to own up your mistake face to face, which is part of being a man), and it will make a difference to her because it will clear her conscious that she didn't do anything wrong. 

This statement will more than likely get you laid again. Honestly. 

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#46 Shonz-On

Shonz-On

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

So.. wait, did Mike do this kind of thing to a girl named Jessica?

#47 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

So.. wait, did Mike do this kind of thing to a girl named Jessica?

No, it was just a random name I threw in.

But has things like this happened to me? Of course, any guy who's ever tried to get into a girl's pants, is going to get stung

And like I said, I can tell you from personal experience, that when you actually succeed into pressuring a girl into having sex with you, makes you feel 100x more of a scumbag than getting shot down.

Have I ever "headlocked" a girl until she had sex with me? Absolutely not

I'll tell you my story-

There was a girl who I was friends with though the alst 2 years of high school. She was hot as fuck, I was attracted to her, but we were just close friends. When I moved up to Tampa, one day she tells me that she is currently in Orlando (an hour away), had just broke up with her boyfriend (who I knew) and wanted to see if she could crash at my place in Tampa. She comes over, she spends the night, one thing leads to another and end up sleeping together.

I felt like a fucking asshole afterwards, it killed me. I could tell that while we were having sex, it was in her head too "Why are we doing this?!?!?"

I should have stopped, and I felt like a jerk afterwards. She was a good friend of mine, sex isn't what she needed at the time, she needed a friend and I should have had the willpower to stop what started taking place.

About a week later, I saw her in Ft Lauderdale, and we went out to lunch. I held her hand and apologized, I told her basically- "I'm really sorry for what happened the other night. You needed a friend to speak to, and I wasn't the friend I was supposed to be. Unfortunately I've always been really attracted to you, and seeing you upset really brought out feelings for you that I've tried to keep deep down inside for the sake of our friendship. I tried to fix something, by doing something I shouldn't have, and I fear it made things worse. You just broke up with your boyfriend, now thanks to me you just slept with a guy-friend. It wasn't your fault, you did nothing wrong and I'm sorry. Give me a hug..."

And yes, SOUP is correct. Women want MEN, not boys. Boys run from their mistakes, men own up to them. If you make a mistake with a women, and you sit face to face with her and calmly (and quickly) explain why you did it, and apologize, women respect that. Say your piece, admit you were wrong, then shut your fucking mouth, pay extremely close attention to every word she says, and let her talk.

Sure, she's going to be pissed, but when the dust settles, she's going to think to herself "Shit, that guy screwed up and owned his mistake like a man. He wasn't afraid of me, he wasn't afraid of admitting he was wrong, he just owned up to it......"

I'll tell ya something else, all it takes is a couple of times getting stung, before you change your tactics. And this is what I did, and I never got stung again. I always went the "reverse psychology" route, I even did it with Jenn!

You take a girl out, tell her how gorgeous she looks, how good she smells, pay EXTREMELY close attention to her, listen to every word, open doors for her, pull out her chair and scoot her in, treat her and make her feel like a goddess. You honestly think she's going to let you go home, and risk another girl getting the same attention she just got? Most of the time, hell no

I even do this with Jenn, and we've been married for 11 years. I rarely take my cell phone out of my pocket when we're at dinner, I open doors for her, hold her hand, listen to her, shit never changes with women.

Do everything I just told you, then try this line when you're sitting on the couch after watching a movie -

"Alright I think I'm going to get going (or drop you off). You look absolutely gorgeous, I've had an amazing time, and to be honest my heart is thumping a little bit. I better quit while I'm ahead, let's get going...."

Don't bluff, just start heading towards the door...... watch what happens

#48 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hey Mike, next time you are in Fort Lauderdale, you should come to Extreme Rage in Hollywood :).

I know you've played there before, but they recently got legit artificial turf.

In my experience everything Mike said is spot on.

#49 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

You have no idea how contradictory that is.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#50 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:23 PM

You have no idea how contradictory that is.

I know girls....

I was talking about the "how to treat a girl" part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users