Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

#2 Village Idiot

Village Idiot

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

A guy brought an LV1 to AESP in Guthrie and he let a bunch of us try it out. First "supergun" I ever shot and it was pretty damned cool. I just don't really know enough to tell you why it's $1400 worth of good. I guess that means I wouldn't be able to either fully appreciate it or use it to its fullest potential, though. So I doubt I'd be buying one any time soon. I'm still kind of smitten with how much better my buddy's ETEK 4 feels compared to my MINI or his Axe. I think I want one.

How do you like the LV1? Have you shot a GEO3?

Edited by Village Idiot, 13 November 2013 - 09:47 PM.

Supreme and terrible Ra who maketh god and men tremble before Thee
I am counted amongst legions of the unrighteous who dread not being immersed in pits of fire

Those Whom the Gods Detest - Nile

#3 TaylorLangius

TaylorLangius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

A guy brought an LV1 to AESP in Guthrie and he let a bunch of us try it out. First "supergun" I ever shot and it was pretty damned cool. I just don't really know enough to tell you why it's $1400 worth of good. I guess that means I wouldn't be able to either fully appreciate it or use it to its fullest potential, though. So I doubt I'd be buying one any time soon. I'm still kind of smitten with how much better my buddy's ETEK 4 feels compared to my MINI or his Axe. I think I want one.

How do you like the LV1? Have you shot a GEO3?

I love the lv1! I really like how it shoots, although ive never shot a geo im sure those are great too! I like mini's but i think i would also choose a axe or a etek over the mini as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users