• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zephyr-_z

Zephyr-_z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

So i was lubing my bolt today and when i was done i went to put the bolt back in my Etha but it didnt want to go all the way in. So i checked if there was something inside but i found nothing. Then i checked the bolt and i found a broken bumper. I dont know if thats the name for it but it was ripped. Its not an O ring. Everytime i go to put the bolt in, it keeps getting caught on something but i dont know what it is. 

This is as far the bolt goes in

o77qe0.jpg

Edited by Zephyr-_z, 21 November 2013 - 11:46 PM.

Zephyr-_Z.png

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

There should be a replacement bumper in your parts kit. I don't know what you're asking us to say or do by making this thread...

#3 Zephyr-_z

Zephyr-_z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:35 AM

There should be a replacement bumper in your parts kit. I don't know what you're asking us to say or do by making this thread...

Im just trying to see if someone knew why the bolt doest go all the way in. i replaced all of the o rings then i tried putting the bolt in again but it still wont go all the way in. It keeps getting caught on something. i checked the inside and found nothing. very odd

Zephyr-_Z.png

#4 250 cal pntball

250 cal pntball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Bolt tip is probably bent

I play anything.

My setup ~ Dangerous Power Revi with a Techt bolt, 68 4500 empire tank, Dye Rotor, Dye I4s with amber and mirror lense, valken redemption pants, Empire 2012 Contact Jersey, Nike Cleats

#5 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

Its been over a week since you posted, but if you are still having a problem, then post a picture of the bolt system outside of the marker.

As well, you need to inspect with a flashlight as you try to put the bolt system back in. Take off your feedneck (loosen set screw in your case to remove it) too. It will allow you to see better either by looking there and/or shining a light in there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users