• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 noahyoungandpaintball

noahyoungandpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

Over the thanksgiving weekend, 2 family members and I are going to play paintball in our woods. What are some game types we can do? We like scenario type of games and is there any type of game where we can use our fort we made?

THANKS!!!
- Noah

#2 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

Fox and the hound - 1-2 players (foxes (sp?)) have no markers or have only a hopper's worth of paint and go out in the woods and hide. After a decided amount of time the hounds (the rest of the players) come looking for them and the foxes must either get to a safe area through the hounds or outlast a time limit.

Hamburger Hill - depending on your group size, put a small 1/4 or 1/5 of the players in an elevated or fairly fortified area and have the rest of the people try to take it. The team trying to take the hill or bunker has unlimited respawns and the few must guard the fort, with no respawns, for a time limit or until it's captured. Played this one with 10 on 60 and it was stupidly fun and we almost made it to the time limit.

#3 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

President: A smaller team usually 1/4 of the players have an area that they are required to stay in of which one of those is nominated as the president via a ref before the game but kept a secret (usually a small wooden house of sorts) and the other 3/4 of the players have to infiltrate the location and take out the president or all opposing members.

Capture the flag: The classic gamestyle; bring their flag to your base teams are even.

4 teams: 4 even teams start in the corners (good due to having to find cover from multiple angles and a lot of fun)

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#4 noahyoungandpaintball

noahyoungandpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

Thanks Guys :D  :D  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users