• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Key

Key

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

So I was just wondering how much paint you guys usually go through in a big scenario with pump. Not depending on play style or anything. Just an average. I'm talking about like a whole weekend scenario( 2 days + night games)

Thanks

Looking for a Good Field in the Albany Area?

Their Website: http://albanyscenarioclub.com

Their Facebook: https://www.facebook...anyScenarioClub

#2 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

With a pump depends on the pump how fast you shoot how much you snap shoot etc. To be safe I would get a case should last you two days in scenario since you won't be shooting a lot but you will be playing a lot. If I had to guess for me I would probably shoot around a case and a half due to my tenancy to never stop shooting for a second or take cover on top of running up the field like an idiot. So if you're average like you claim to be 1 case should last you two days.

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#3 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

I buy a case and usually take home plenty, but that is because I'm usually running missions instead of hitting every fire fight the entire weekend.

Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#4 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

The first time I went to living legends (3) I shot a pump and used a case. That game was 2 days + a night game.

#5 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

I did a woodsball tourney (scenario cup?), i went through about a bag using stick feed through about 5 hours. I would personally say about a case and possibly one to 2 bags on top of it
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users