• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Vradicar

Vradicar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

So, I'm in the market for some new pants for the new year. I currently own a pair of 2010 contacts, and despite how everyone praises empire pants, I'm not a huge fan of mine. I'm kinda thin and tall so I have to tighten the hell out of the waist for them to fit, which gets uncomfortable, and I've still had them slide down on a hard slide.

So any recommendations out their for a new pair to try out? I'd love some great padded pants that'll last me. I've read good things about Disruptive thanks to OC, and was debating getting them to see if they live up to all his hype.

#2 smurfinator22

smurfinator22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

disruptive or exalt

everyone ive talked to love the exalt pants
never seen a bad review on them
and the v3's are coming out soon

#3 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,782 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

My vote goes to Exalt as well.

#4 pber709

pber709

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

So, I'm in the market for some new pants for the new year. I currently own a pair of 2010 contacts, and despite how everyone praises empire pants, I'm not a huge fan of mine. I'm kinda thin and tall so I have to tighten the hell out of the waist for them to fit, which gets uncomfortable, and I've still had them slide down on a hard slide.

So any recommendations out their for a new pair to try out? I'd love some great padded pants that'll last me. I've read good things about Disruptive thanks to OC, and was debating getting them to see if they live up to all his hype.

where do u live because laysick pants are real gun but are only sold in europe right now if not empire contacts are really good and cheaper than other pants

If you want to be on a team and are in the Chicagoland area pm me.

Save a rock, throw an Ion!

#5 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Exalt pants get my vote. They are more comfortable than any other pair of pants I own. You're also going to want some knee pads to go under them though.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#6 smurfinator22

smurfinator22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Exalt pants get my vote. They are more comfortable than any other pair of pants I own. You're also going to want some knee pads to go under them though.

you should have knee pads regardless of what pants you use

#7 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

I personally love HK Hard Lines but I am biased. I like light pants and HK pants are pretty damn light for the amount of padding it comes with. They are super comfortable and comes with hip pads you can remove. The only other pants I currently use for speedball are Dye UL which are amazing… they just don't hold up very well (rubber on the butt falls off super easily, used fabric glue to glue it back on how many times). For woodsball I use Valken V-Tac Zulu pants (I believe thats their highest quality woodsball pants, also comes with built in removable hip pads) and those are light and nicely padded, plus they look cool. I've also heard PB Rack makes some amazing gear, I would check them out as well. 

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#8 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

I personally love HK Hard Lines but I am biased. I like light pants and HK pants are pretty damn light for the amount of padding it comes with. They are super comfortable and comes with hip pads you can remove. The only other pants I currently use for speedball are Dye UL which are amazing… they just don't hold up very well (rubber on the butt falls off super easily, used fabric glue to glue it back on how many times). For woodsball I use Valken V-Tac Zulu pants (I believe thats their highest quality woodsball pants, also comes with built in removable hip pads) and those are light and nicely padded, plus they look cool. I've also heard PB Rack makes some amazing gear, I would check them out as well. 

meh from what I've seen HK pants dont seem to hold up too well. I was playing all day with Evosamurai when he got his and by the end of the first day the threads around the knees were coming out, kinda like a frayed look. I mean it wasn't too but I dont think that should happen after one day.

Lulzjustacat.png

#9 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Brother's HK hardlines held up well, but he only plays on turf. I still recommend Disruptive Gen 2's strongly.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#10 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

My vote is for Exalt Thrashers.

#11 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Thrashers 4 lyfe

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

#12 Vradicar

Vradicar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:53 PM

So I think I'm pretty sold on the thrashers, anyone know how true to size the size charts are? And what the inseam is like?

#13 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

C13s, Thrashers and Hardlines.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#14 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,782 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

So I think I'm pretty sold on the thrashers, anyone know how true to size the size charts are? And what the inseam is like?

The size charts are pretty true but you can tighten them a TON with the drawstrings. They run somewhat long lengthwise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users