Photo

Removing the outer shell of a GoG Enmey?

enmey gog smartparts ion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scum

Scum

TechPB's Official Llama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

I have a GoG Enmey that I would like to modify. But to make that a lot simpler I need to take off the outer shell. (The part that is white in the following picture)

enmey_view3_L.png

I would like to do this without damaging that part, as I might want to put this thing back together at some point.

Anyone know how to do this?

Cheers :)

Edited by Scum, 30 November 2013 - 05:37 PM.

Are you butthurt? Rumproasted? Asscinerated? Tushie tattered? Booty bombed? Colon Crucified? Posteriorpwned?

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,078 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

Unscrew the regulator and barrel, then remove the two grip frame screws. This will allow you to remove the grip frame. Next, remove the breech screw, the two banjo fittings and vertical adapter screw, and pulll those parts off the bottom of the body. At this point, you should be able to slide the entire "core" out the back of the plastic outer body. The feedneck can be taken off by loosening or removing the lower feedneck screw and lifting it off the feedneck stub.

Here's an online PDF of the Enmey manual which has some good pics of how the parts all go together: https://www.gogpaint...enmey_parts.pdf

I totally had instructions to pull the battery out before the edit, lol. Whoops

Edited by andrewthewookie, 30 November 2013 - 07:51 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#3 Scum

Scum

TechPB's Official Llama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

Unscrew the regulator and barrel, then remove the two grip frame screws. This will allow you to remove the grip frame. Next, remove the breech screw, the two banjo fittings and vertical adapter screw, and pulll those parts off the bottom of the body. At this point, you should be able to slide the entire "core" out the back of the plastic outer body. The feedneck can be taken off by loosening or removing the lower feedneck screw and lifting it off the feedneck stub.

Here's an online PDF of the Enmey manual which has some good pics of how the parts all go together: https://www.gogpaint...enmey_parts.pdf

I totally had instructions to pull the battery out before the edit, lol. Whoops

That's more than I could ever have wished for. Thanks!

Are you butthurt? Rumproasted? Asscinerated? Tushie tattered? Booty bombed? Colon Crucified? Posteriorpwned?

#4 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

When you remove all the crews and banjos remember to slide the breech to the rear. Dont try forcing it out the front. Everything should come apart easily.  If you have any resistance, stop, because you are doing something wrong. 

Best of luck.  If you have any more questions post away or pm me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users