• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Onyuka

Onyuka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

Hi guys , i'm going to play in a paintball tournament in italy (i'm italian) and i was wondering how we should play and which positions. I was thinking about sending one in snake 1 , one in dorito 1 and one in the cylinder in front of millennium M. What do you guys think?

Attached Files

Edited by Onyuka, 06 December 2013 - 05:39 AM.

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

I would advise against using the snake in 3-man. Take back row bunkers off the break and play slow and careful.

#3 smurfinator22

smurfinator22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

3 man games play a lot slower than a 5 man game because you cant make moves that put your players at risk of being shot out
your team needs to take a conservative breakout with everyone shooting
only make moves that you know you can make without being shot out
you only have 3 bodies to begin with and losing one can cost you the game 
play smart, play conservative, wait for the other team to make mistakes
the team who makes the least mistakes will win the game

#4 Onyuka

Onyuka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

Thanks guys , very useful advices  :tup:

#5 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

Be sure to open the field; stand at each bunker before hand and see the % of the field it can shoot at and the blind spots available while practicing for the tourney. Based on that pick bunkers like the snake tower dorito side cake or d1 and 1 home. This will allow you to split the field or you can hard push 1 side (dorito side 99% of time in 3 man). Overall controll lanes and dont push too aggresively.

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#6 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

I agree 100% with everyone! Lastly, make sure you have your GUNS UP! I'm 3 man, as soon as that horn goes off everyone better be shooting, no running with your head down to try and get to your bunker. Kill one of them first then go for blood ;).

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users