#1 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

Hello Mods,

I have a problem with my time zone. Whenever I post something the time stamp shows the time 1 hour later than the time it actually is here. For example, if I post something at 5:21 PM then the time stamp shows 6:21 PM. I live in Maryland and the time zone I currently have set is "(GMT - 5:00 hours) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima". Is this a website error or do I have my time zone set incorrectly?

- Justin B.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

The time is set by the server time which is located in Central time.

#3 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,918 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

The server time is off by an hour Justin, it does the same thing for me when I set it to Central Time. So I just set it to Mountain Time, which is an hour behind Central Time, and it fixed the issue. Just set your clock to Central Time, which is an hour behind Eastern Time, and that should fix the problem for you.

If I had to guess, I'd guess that nobody told the server that Daylight Saving's Time is over, which is why it's an hour ahead.

#4 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

The time is set by the server time which is located in Central time.

The server time is off by an hour Justin, it does the same thing for me when I set it to Central Time. So I just set it to Mountain Time, which is an hour behind Central Time, and it fixed the issue. Just set your clock to Central Time, which is an hour behind Eastern Time, and that should fix the problem for you.

If I had to guess, I'd guess that nobody told the server that Daylight Saving's Time is over, which is why it's an hour ahead.

I forgot I even made this thread to a minute ago. Thanks for the answer. I just changed it to Central time and it fixed the problem. Thanks!

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users