#1 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

International Scenario Productions

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

magfedmayhem_poster.jpg

Here's a special announcement! Our great friends at Tiberius Arms will be bringing something very special to this event. They will be debuting special "Viper Series First Strike Rounds" at "Magfed Mayhem!" Viper Series First Strike rounds will feature a special green fill, and this will be the first time anyone ever sees them. I'm really excited and I want to thank Tiberius Arms for doing something unique to make this event even more special!

For game details visit the Viper Website

Registration will open soon at DFWAP.com

We are going to do something radical and exciting for this game. Thanks to our friends and sponsors and Milsig Direct the December prize will be a K Series MKII CQB! That means everyone who registers before midnight on December 31st will automatically be entered into the drawing to win this awesome marker.

On January 1st we will announce the January prize from another of our generous sponsors, and everyone who preregisters during January will automatically be entered for a chance to win THAT marker!

On February 1st we will announce the February prize from yet another of our generous sponsors, and everyone who preregisters in February until pre reg closes on Feb 17 will automatically be entered for a chance to win THAT marker!

However, here is the kicker...

Once you preregister you will be entered into all preregistration drawings until pre reg closes. That mean those who register in Dec will qualify for ALL THREE DRAWINGS. Those who register in January will qualify for January and Feb.

Register this month and you could, in theory, win ALL THREE MARKERS or, at the very least, have THREE chances to win a marker!

So......best get yourselves in gear if you want in on the awesome free prizes! Pre reg will open soon!

milsig.jpg

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
Event Director: Viper Paintball
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#2 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

News flash! Ultra-rare unobtainium discovered on the border between Bluevania and Redislavia!

Scientists have discovered a huge deposit of the rarest known element in the universe, unobtainium, in an obscure portion of the border between the nations of Bluevania and Redislavia. The scientists were going geological research in an effort to locate fault lines that run through the region causing a number of earthquakes in recent years.

Both countries have fragile economies, but strong militaries. Other nations are working hard to try and head off an armed conflict, but the governments of both nations are claiming that the unknown amount of unobtanium belongs to them. Unfortunately the portion of the border in question is poorly-established, so neither has any solid evidence that the vein of unobtainium is located firmly within their borders.

Talks continue, but confidence is waning as both sides have begun staging their military forces near their common border.

We will keep you updated as the situation develops.....

Edited by Viper Scenarios, 18 December 2013 - 12:34 AM.

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#3 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

Okay online registration for Magfed Mayhem is LIVE!

https://partywirks.c...1/magfed_mayhem

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#4 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

The deadline to qualify for the Milsig drawing is midnight Dec 31st. Last headcount the odds were VERY good so don't miss your chance!

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users