10 replies to this topic

#1 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,907 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

Jesus H Fuck, seems like this summer everyone decided to use FB to make BST Pages. I almost specifically use FB for paintball at this point as I deleted most of my "friends" from HS because I was tiered of their bullshit. Now it seems as if every asshole with a camera and a computer instantly thinks he is a fucking dealer. Putting up all these posts Overpricing the shit out of their guns. 

Dont even get me started with the assholes full on posting up guns like I wont ship first at all ever I'm too legit to even think about shipping first and people are getting scammed left and right. Motherfuckers think its cool to auction/raffle off guns. So many children making offers and backing out as soon as your ready to ship. 

I cant seem to get around em either because a lot of my friends are in them and it clogs my newsfeed with so much pointless bullshit.

Long story short people are fucking dumb and I want to kill mostly everyone with an internet connection who is spreading their stupidity to the world. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

There is an "unfollow group" or "hide notifications" button for groups button.

#3 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:22 AM

hes an idea, dont join then them :o no one is forcing you to join or use them, if you're using FB BSTs are your main BST point then it comes with the territory that people will act like that. You could always mod your own BST if it truly bothers you.

Lulzjustacat.png

#4 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

Facebook B/S/T's are great for local sales. Sometimes I like to shoot a gun before I  buy it, and not risk being shipped a brick in the mail.

#5 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

Facebook groups seem extremely sketchy to me for some reason. I try to avoid them.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#6 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

Facebook groups seem extremely sketchy to me for some reason. I try to avoid them.

Agreed, I also try not to deal on there unless it's something that I cannot possibly find anywhere else.

#7 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:11 AM

This makes me feel better for not using Facebook at all.

#8 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,907 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

I try and stay off the bst pages except for one local only one but for some reason it seems whenever my friends post in them it appears on my home page.  

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#9 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

This is why I don't join many FB PB pages.  PB gear is hard to sell outside of the community so regardless of group's rules people are always spamming their BST. Often these people dont care about community involvement, it's only about them and selling their gear.  Probably half of all onliine community membership is only for the purpose of BST.

You'll never have a good FB page if BST is premitted.  Live feed usually gets nuked.  The Mods here do an awesome job to stop this spam throughout the forum.

#10 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,907 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

This is why I don't join many FB PB pages.  PB gear is hard to sell outside of the community so regardless of group's rules people are always spamming their BST. Often these people dont care about community involvement, it's only about them and selling their gear.  Probably half of all onliine community membership is only for the purpose of BST.

You'll never have a good FB page if BST is premitted.  Live feed usually gets nuked.  The Mods here do an awesome job to stop this spam throughout the forum.

The tech pb page is pretty slow but its not swarmed with bst. This is paintball international is pretty good too but orange has that on lock. 

#11 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

https://www.facebook...95538760598532/

Don't join that group.

109.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic