Some notable items I took from the 2014 release:
1. Azodin is back on the exhibitor's list after taking last year off. I'm curious as to who will be representing them this year.
2. Thin Air Sports will not be exhibiting - which is too bad, as I was hoping we'd see some final design work on the Zealot.
3. Similarly, Lurker PB will not be exhibiting - not that I was expecting them to, but they've been building up a marketing campaign for a big release, and this would be a great place to do so.
4. There's a handful of manufacturers that I don't remember from last year that I'm not as familiar with, such as Gelkaps (an Indian paintball manufacturer) and Maxtact (FSR and magazine milsim manufacturer)
5. LYSK is back again (pretty sure they were here last year), which seems to further indicate that they have increased US interest (or there's just nothing like PBE in Europe).
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker
Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover