• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Omarfernando

Omarfernando

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

I just recieved a brand new sp1 with the blackheart board and eyes. From my understanding one should be able to turn it on and it will be i semi, then pressing the power button get you into burst and then full auto if it is not in locked mode. I have checked my gun is not in lock mode however I cant get into burst or full auto. I have tried it in lock and unlocked mode and all i can do is semi and turn eyes on and off. Please help

#2 Vidalecent

Vidalecent

Low-end <3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

Enter programming mode by holding the trigger back, and then pressing the power button to turn the marker on. Once in programming
mode, pull the trigger to cycle through the available parameters. If the marker will not switch into programming mode, the Blackheart board is locked.

You can find the manual here:

Edited by Vidalecent, 17 December 2013 - 02:03 AM.

#3 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:11 AM

The select fire mode via the main button is a fire mode that you have to select from the programming mode (red color LED in programming mode). This is not the base mode, or firemode 1 per se, that would instead be semi.  Select fire is mode 8 (8 pulls once in RED selection of programming mode) on my XTC. It is likely the same on the SP1 blackheart board.

Edited by Sydarm, 17 December 2013 - 03:12 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sp1, gog, g1, blackheart, smart parts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users