• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Ezra271

Ezra271

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

My friend is selling me a G4 with a Halo too for 180. Doing research this is a pretty good deal, what do you guys think?

Hey Jack! It's on like Donkey Kong

BDUs, Cargo Pants, Or be a total badass and run through the woods in basketball shorts like me because you forgot your pants at home...

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,999 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

Yeah, that's good. Is the gun fully working?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#3 Ezra271

Ezra271

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Yes, just needs macro line. He said he will let me play with it and if there's any problems he will fix them.

BDUs, Cargo Pants, Or be a total badass and run through the woods in basketball shorts like me because you forgot your pants at home...

#4 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

Good gun and good deal. Check for breach wear on the bolt. Macro line is easy fix. Don't let that dissuade you. Just use light oil on the bolt instead of grease and the marker will do you good.

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#5 Ezra271

Ezra271

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

Yeah this kid takes care of his guns. you can just tell from a external cosmetic standpoint its gonna be a good marker.

#6 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

Good. That is a decent price for them. Not a smoking deal but you're not getting ripped off either.

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#7 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

Your getting about $20-30 off. Good deal

#8 Ezra271

Ezra271

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

I will post pictures of it when I have it in my hands, thanks guys!

#9 Cloakedsphere

Cloakedsphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

lol no.

A new G4 is running $270.00. A halo too can be had anywhere from 60 to 100 new. He is getting an amazing deal if all it needs is a macro line. 

Even used I see the G4 selling by itself for 200.

#10 Ezra271

Ezra271

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

lol no.

A new G4 is running $270.00. A halo too can be had anywhere from 60 to 100 new. He is getting an amazing deal if all it needs is a macro line. 

For a second there I was like really? 30 bucks off? Well like I said before I will post pictures and maybe even some footage of me cleaning house  ;)

#11 Cloakedsphere

Cloakedsphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

lol no.

For a second there I was like really? 30 bucks off? Well like I said before I will post pictures and maybe even some footage of me cleaning house  ;)

I love my G4 so far. I have already put a case through it and havent had any problems with sticking bolts or any of that. 

#12 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

If you want to get a sense for how your deal compares to "the market," it can be helpful to do a search of completed transactions on eBay, where you can easily see dozens of similar deals for the same items.

#13 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

lol no.

You don't think you can get a G4 for 160-170? Maybe your not looking hard enough

#14 Ezra271

Ezra271

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:10 AM

I'm getting both for 180... it think thats pretty good...

#15 Cloakedsphere

Cloakedsphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:40 PM

lol no.

You don't think you can get a G4 for 160-170? Maybe your not looking hard enough

Where are you finding a G4 for less than 200? Ebay only has ONE that is less than 200 and that is because it still has time for people to bid on it. All the rest are 200+. What ever chinese knock off website you're looking at is super sketchy.

#16 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

Where are you finding a G4 for less than 200? Ebay only has ONE that is less than 200 and that is because it still has time for people to bid on it. All the rest are 200+. What ever chinese knock off website you're looking at is super sketchy.

When I search "Sold" listings on eBay to see what people actually pay as opposed to what's being asked, I see 27 G4s sold for between $140 and $170 in the last three months. I don't think anyone is saying that the OP didn't get a good deal...just that it's not a crazy good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/...o=140&_udhi=170

#17 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

lol no.

Just because someone lists it for 200 doesn't mean they'll sell for 200. 180 is a more realistic price for a G4 in good condition. 

#18 Ezra271

Ezra271

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

It comes out to 150-60 for the G4 and 20-30 for the Halo Too

#19 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:05 AM

used g4 is like 150 and halo is like 30-40 max so its a fair price. I mean we already decided on this being a good price but to whoever said used g4s go for 200 is smoking something.

Lulzjustacat.png

#20 Ezra271

Ezra271

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

I GOT MY STUFF! So happy with the gun so far. I went through it and cleaned and lubed the bolt, o-rings, cleaned the barrel and threads to the barrel and asa. Threw some energizers in the gun powered it up and it clicks! LOL. Now for the hopper :((( When I got the hopper it was covered in stickers and had a speed feed (Pus and minus). I took those off and cleaned up the outside. When i would test the hopper out by tapping it or drop test, it would stay on sometimes. I look and the drive cone screw is finger tight. Litterally popping out. I tightened it and it worked! But, the way I am,i had to take this hopper apart and go through it front to back. Picture pouring a gallon of paint into a hopper. THAT WAS CLEANER THAN THIS. I wiped it all down and now my hopper named Ruth goes great with G4 Betsy.  :P  B)

#21 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

New gear is great, but there's something uniquely great about taking new-to-you used gear, cleaning it up, and getting it working tip top. Have fun.

#22 Ezra271

Ezra271

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:12 PM

Thanks man will do!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users