• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 the Vampire

the Vampire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

Did anyone get the beta machine? what do y'all think about it and the controller?

#2 Cloakedsphere

Cloakedsphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

Did anyone get the beta machine? what do y'all think about it and the controller?

300 people got it. I highly doubt anyone on a paintball forum earned an actual prototype steam machine. Not even my friend who is on 24/7, more into the community then 85% of the steam users, and submits more stuff to steams workshop then just about anyone didnt get one. If I were given one I wouldnt touch the thing. I would leave it in its package and in 2-3 years I would sell it for cash for being an original prototype.

#3 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

300 people got it. I highly doubt anyone on a paintball forum earned an actual prototype steam machine. Not even my friend who is on 24/7, more into the community then 85% of the steam users, and submits more stuff to steams workshop then just about anyone didnt get one. If I were given one I wouldnt touch the thing. I would leave it in its package and in 2-3 years I would sell it for cash for being an original prototype.

You don't get to keep it.

I love you.

#4 Cloakedsphere

Cloakedsphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

Doesnt matter if I get to keep it or  not. The fact that its still only given to a slim 300 people I doubt anyone here has one. Isnt there an NDA on it? So you cant even say if you own it or not from my understanding.

#5 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:52 AM

Doesnt matter if I get to keep it or  not. The fact that its still only given to a slim 300 people I doubt anyone here has one. Isnt there an NDA on it? So you cant even say if you own it or not from my understanding.

LoL , go on Reddit . The beta testers have been posting pictures of the hardware on there since they were sent out.

Posted Image

#6 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Looks like the machine itself would be great but that controller looks like dogshit.

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users