Photo

What gun is best for the money?

Dye NT 10 Empire Axe Speedball New Used TM15

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: What gun should i get for the money (24 member(s) have cast votes)

What gun should i get for the money?

1. Dye NT10 Scream Edition, comes with UL barrel, Bwing signed case. Price: 300$ Condition: Used (1 votes [4.17%])

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

2. 1 of 15 Nexus Dye NT10. Has NT11 parts. Price: 350$ Condition: Used (3 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. Empire Axe with nano feedneck. Price: 250$ Condition: Used (15 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

4. Empire BT TM15 LE Soggy edi. Price: 450. Condition: New (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Eclipse Ego 08 w/ Shaft Barrel. Price: 250$.Condition: Used (5 votes [20.83%])

Percentage of vote: 20.83%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 pbplayer567

pbplayer567

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

what gun is best for the money? I have a mini right now, and am having major leaking problems with it, so ive decided to go for a new gun

Edited by pbplayer567, 23 December 2013 - 11:56 PM.

If your under 18 and pay for your own gear put this in your sig

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,108 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

None of these will be any easier to fix, thats for sure. Contact Empire tech support and get the marker you OWN to start working first.

#3 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:04 PM

I would definitely try fixing that mini first. Have you tried asking questions on the forum? There are many knowledgeable people here who could probably help you out. If you do end up buying a new marker, you can't go wrong with an Axe, they are a great marker for the price. I wouldn't go for the NT's because they would require a lot more TLC than the axe and they are much more complicated to tune. The TM15 is basically a mini in a fancy body so I wouldn't get it unless you really like the way it looks and you like the added weight, size and only plan on playing in the woods. 

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#4 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

They're all different prices and one is a woods ball gun. I would just contact Kee, get your marker fixed and get out playing again.

#5 pbplayer567

pbplayer567

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

I dont think that the leak is fixable, it goes through a full 4500 tank in about 15 seconds, and I have already had a lot of problems with, so I dont feel like putting up with it any more

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,108 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

That sounds like a poppet stuck open (easily fixable) or seized noid (covered by warranty). At least TRY to contact Empire. I guarantee they know a lot more about the Mini than you or me. At the worst your gun isnt fixed but at least you tried (unlikely) and at best it works (very likely) and you at least have a backup if you still want a different gun.

Just an FYI, the severity of a leak does not correlate how hard it is to fix. Some of the most elusive ones are those you fan hardly hear, but they can ruin your day with a spool valve marker.

From my perspective it seems like youre running away from the problem, when the easiest solution is just making a phone call. You are aware Empire/Invert markers have a lifetime warranty?

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 24 December 2013 - 12:01 AM.

#7 pbplayer567

pbplayer567

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

There is also the option of a Ego 08 for 250?

#8 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

There is a very good chance that your repair will be inexpensive. Do you just want a new marker?

#9 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,806 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

To be honest your leak is probably quite fixable even if it does feel like it's bad. Other than that Axes are pretty solid markers from what I have seen.

40k-1.png

#10 RadioactiveRampagePB

RadioactiveRampagePB

D5/D4 Player for Pekin Prestige

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:03 AM

Send it into kee, if they can't fix it, which most likely won't happen, get the axe if you like the mini. They're very similar so you should like that the best. If not get the ego 08. I had and ego 07 and it almost exactly like the ego 08 and didn't have many problems with it.

Check out Battlefield 217 Paintball and ANSgear!

https://www.facebook...eld217Paintball

www.ansgear.com

#11 Airex

Airex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

I like my axe better then my ego 8 because of the small trigger frame. Pluse has more modes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users