• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 @ce_

@ce_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

I am starting the prices high i know but feel free to offer as long as they are not low balls. I am more looking for reasonable offers then the price I list so please keep that in mind.

I am getting out of the sport, I spent 2 years building this Lotus. This is a BEAUTIFUL cocker! best one I have ever touched in my life. It took me 8 months to find the body alone.. these are very rare! Last time I was looking the body alone goes for around $500 But please feel free to offer up on any of these items! money talks!

Marker: FreeFlow Lotus Autococker RARE!
Condition: Cosmetically 9.5, no marks or scuffs. Barly used since I built it from brand new in box parts. only thing is the none annoed p block.
Color: Red/black 
Upgrades: Freeflow Bolt, MQ2 Valve, ego grips, new everything else, E2 e-blade.all custom color matched by me. 
Known Problems: doesnt like halo loaders... use a dye or something
Asking Price: $700 very flexible please offer money talks!
Shipping Options: Cheapest unless otherwise requested
Trades of interest: not looking for trades atm. 
Location of item: 03269
What is Included: The gun and whatever barrels I have laying around for it along with any and all spare parts.
IMG_20131224_102819_690.jpg
IMG_20131224_102832_231.jpg
Marker: Karnivor
Condition: Cosmetically 9.5, no marks or scuffs. 
Color: Chrome/Red/Green
Upgrades: Solenoid cover, Matching red E2 Frame(normally should be chrome), all the green stock front parts.  
Known Problems: none runs like a dream!!
Asking Price: $500 very flexible please offer money talks!
What is Included: Gun, Full matching Kaner barrel kit, any other spare stuff I have for it.
IMG_20131224_102750_779.jpg
IMG_20131224_102804_835.jpg

Marker: 2k5 Empire Timmy
Condition: Cosmetically 8.5, used. needs a buff. 
Color: Blue/Black fade
Upgrades: blue Laser eyes. bob long eye covers trigger guard.  
Known Problems: needs a new solenoid.. I have swapped with a working solenoid to verify the issue. runs great otherwise. The solenoid quit on me in a match.... otherwise none
Asking Price: $200 very flexible please feel free to offer money talks
What is Included: Gun, barrels, and any spare parts. full o-ring kit
IMG_20131224_102942_230.jpg
IMG_20131224_102932_006.jpg

Thanks everyone for looking and yes my prices may be high but feel free to offer!

Edited by @ce_, 24 December 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#2 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:25 PM

What would you consider a low ball for the freeflow? I used to have one and that price seems extremely steep.

#3 @ce_

@ce_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

well go ahead and offer. I dont want to cheat myself out either ya know. but i am also willing to be very flexible depending. i am more so looking for offers. and a low ball would be like 200-400 that would be way too low. since a none mq2 lotus has been in the 500-600 range as i was just told by people.

#4 @ce_

@ce_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

oh wow lmao sorry i put an extra 0 not 7000!! lmao it was meant to be $700 haha i have been going on many sites at once sorry for that mix up

#5 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

oh wow lmao sorry i put an extra 0 not 7000!! lmao it was meant to be $700 haha i have been going on many sites at once sorry for that mix up

Oh ok good haha, thanks for clearing that up.

Free up it looks good!

#6 @ce_

@ce_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

thanks

#7 buddhaz_priest

buddhaz_priest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:49 PM

I'm gonna have to tell my buddy he's an idiot lol (I kinda knew that already). But back in the day he had a SICK gloss red/black fade freeflow lotus cocker. He traded it for an infinity legend. At the time the legends were worth like 400 tops. I kept telling him to hold off and sell it but like I said, he was an idiot. Those guns shoot so sweet. I wish I could pay you for it man, but free up. Kick ass gun.

#8 @ce_

@ce_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

thanks a whole bunch man! i know it took me forever to build and then i only got to play with it like 5 times. was the best 5 matches of my life but still. then the season ended and didnt get to go back since. its been sitting now and i just dont see me going back.. due to time and money.. but thanks a bunch, much appreciated!

#9 TJO

TJO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:13 AM

any interest in parting out the karni? id buy the frame, asa, beavertail, and backblock.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Autococker, FreeFlow, Timmy, Karnivor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users