• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 paintballguy48

paintballguy48

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

Ok, Just bought a G3 and it worked fine at my house, shoot like a dream. Then I got to the field I play at and the trouble starts. Test fired it and it all works. Go to play the first game and shoot a couple of shots when we start and the gun stops shooting and I notice the trigger pin has almost come out. Pushed the pin back in and the gun did not fire. The light blinked when I pulled the trigger but nothing happened. So we bought a new battery and it worked. Went to play the next game and it didn't work again. Took the bolt out and lubed it up and cleaned it. Worked for a game and it stopped working again. Cleaned the bolt and it shot twice then stopped and not it don't shoot period. PLEASE HELP ME, JUST BOUGHT THE GUN A WEEK AGO AND NOT ITS CRAPPING OUT ON ME!!!!!!!!!! :mad:  :angry:  :tdn:  :huh:  :unsure:  :(  :wacko:  :blink:

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,111 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

The trigger is held in by a screw, not a pin, unless you meant you screwed it back in. With the gun degassed, and the eyes off, do you hear the solenoid click every time you pull the trigger? Is it a stock G3 board and trigger?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#3 paintballguy48

paintballguy48

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

o yea i screwed it back in, I am not sure, it makes a faint sound when i pull the trigger dont know if that is the trigger hitting the gun or the solenoid. and yes it is all stock

#4 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,111 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

You should hear a faint clicking sound from the solenoid if it's working. Put the degassed and eyes off gun right next to your ear and pull the trigger really slowly so you don't accidentally hear the trigger when you pull it.

Some clarification I forgot to ask for, when you say it wasn't working, does that mean you pull the trigger and nothing happens at all, or you pull the trigger and it puffs but doesn't shoot?

#5 paintballguy48

paintballguy48

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:30 PM

When I pull the trigger nothing happens and yes there is a faint clicking sound

#6 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,111 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

Have you changed any of the settings on the board? Are all the connectors plugged firmly into the board, and there's no fraying or exposed wires or anything like that? Is it possible to try another new battery just in case?

#7 paintballguy48

paintballguy48

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Yea twice but it all was fine at my house shoot around 500 balls though it on semi, then put it on ramping at the field and it went down hill from there. Just checked all the wires and the red wire going to the battery is pinched across -_- also, one was almost unplugged so I plugged it back in and nothing and dont have anymore 9v

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dangerous, power, G3, broke, shooting, help, please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users