4 replies to this topic

#1 The-Sniper

The-Sniper

Ohio Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

Well this is the first time I've been on in a good while, but got to play paintball in an old school building near where I live and had one of the best paintball days in a while. I got a new 98 Custom Platinum and Flatline for christmas and man was it wicked. We only had 5 players, but we played several speedball games in the gymnasium, capture the flag in the hallways, and a free-for-all at the end where we all dispersed throughout the school and a school staff member we know used the old pa system to do the countdown. It was one of the best experiences I have had playing paintball, and I'm glad I got to play again, because I have not played in months, maybe even a year. Anyone else play in an old school, or anybody curious about how it would be, feel free to ask. 

Edit: I didn't clarify this initially, but the school, we played in is going to be demolished by the school district and we had permission to use the building. We may even play again sometime before the building is torn down.

Edited by The-Sniper, 30 December 2013 - 06:38 PM.

QUOTE (U83R 1337 @ Jun 18 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats IF you can get past the borders, and once you do I'll send the polar bears and beavers to attack you.

#2 Jaccen

Jaccen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

PRZ in Ontario is a paintball field placed in an old insane asylum that itself used to be a WWII base.  Everyone should play there just to be able to say you played in that.

Yeah, old buildings are awesome for playing.  Just make sure you check them out ahead of time and neutralize all the safety issues.

41604_2327548561_6913570_n.jpg

#3 Scum

Scum

TechPB's Official Llama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

That is my dream. But all the schools around me are in good condition :(

Are you butthurt? Rumproasted? Asscinerated? Tushie tattered? Booty bombed? Colon Crucified? Posteriorpwned?

#4 SplatSplatOrange

SplatSplatOrange

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

best field ever....

you lucky bastard...

<p>G6R Red/black Ninja slp 45/45 Grillz Spire
Member of Chi-Town-Rampage

#5 The-Sniper

The-Sniper

Ohio Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:32 AM

Yeah, it was pretty fun! My brother (The-Phantom on here) and I actually went back and played there again because they are not demolishing the building until spring. I may play a few more times before it goes down. The second time we didn't have any other players but us so we just played 1v1 speedball in the gym because it has a bunch of conveniently placed old cabinets and lunch tables which made for great cover. The best moment was when we shot each other in the lens from across the gym at the same time, resulting in an epic double elimination and thus a tie. 

1176386_10152147031520600_1794186864_n.j

I'm on the left, my brother the phantom is in the black

1653934_10152147030765600_855280494_n.jp

My 2k3 Summer Edition with chipley pump kit and JT Proflex (left) My brothers open class phantom and vents avatar (right)

Edited by The-Sniper, 27 January 2014 - 01:10 AM.

QUOTE (U83R 1337 @ Jun 18 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats IF you can get past the borders, and once you do I'll send the polar bears and beavers to attack you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users