I'm 14 and I need money for paintball

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:22 AM

ask you parents, get a job, mow lawns, walk dogs, play music.

There is a lot of "need" in the world, think outside the box and see what you can get. The best bet is just to convince your parents to pay you for chores or wait till you are 15 to get a job depending on where you live. 

#3 Browzer

Browzer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:44 AM

I'm 14 and I need money for paintball

ask you parents, get a job, mow lawns, walk dogs, play music.

There is a lot of "need" in the world, think outside the box and see what you can get. The best bet is just to convince your parents to pay you for chores or wait till you are 15 to get a job depending on where you live. 

Really depends on your location and how much effort you will put into actually doing something. What King said sounds about right. Do you have any tech skills? You could create websites for people/your own needs and also put ads on them to raise some extra money. Help people troubleshoot computer problems. Most young people now are capable of a lot of this so wouldn't hurt to look into it (unless you live where i do and only thing people care about is duck dynasty and drugs).

Certified IT Technician

Computer Information Systems Student

Intermediate experienced paintball player

Empire Axe (Stock), Dye Rotor, 68/45 Draxxus HPA, Dye i4

#4 Simiballer

Simiballer

Professional Pillow Fort Architect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

Really depends on your location and how much effort you will put into actually doing something. What King said sounds about right. Do you have any tech skills? You could create websites for people/your own needs and also put ads on them to raise some extra money. Help people troubleshoot computer problems. Most young people now are capable of a lot of this so wouldn't hurt to look into it (unless you live where i do and only thing people care about is duck dynasty and drugs).[/quote]
Lol so do you live in Simi Valley as well? Just kidding :) the website idea isn't bad, but you have to really have something to say that is original for it to be at all interesting, therefore driving ad revenue. I myself am currently designing a social network that connects church groups, and have already gotten Discovery, Ascension Lutheran, and Calvary to agree to promote and use my site once I officially launch, so I will have plenty of viewers. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying its best if your site reaches a need. Ask around school, figure out a good topic. Sometimes it's cool just to make a forum about a popular topic at your school, who knows :)
If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.
On a side note... Royal Highlanders rule!

#5 Chrisvig

Chrisvig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

Thanks for all the ideas i will try to look into all of them and find the best one for me :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users