2 replies to this topic

#1 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:36 AM

Images of a new case were recently leaked and it was assumed the case was for a new Luxe marker. Im not sure who leaked these images or how they got them but now that theyre out I think its important to clarify what is rumor and what is true.

A Luxe with a new OLED board, and several other minor upgrades will be available for purchase soon. There isnt a lot we can do to the Luxe 2.0 to make it better. The changes we made are comparatively small so were not calling it a 2.5 or 3.0, were simply calling it the Luxe OLED.

Weve been working to bring our customers the best marker available and providing the best customer service in the industry. Although the Luxe might be changing, our dedication to Luxe owners has not. Everyone at DLX is dedicated to ensuring everyone who owns a Luxe feels like theyre part of our paintball family. It isnt just about buying a marker; its about joining a winning team. Really, the news isnt that weve made some changes to the Luxe, the news is that were re-dedicating ourselves to every Luxe owner out there, no matter if the marker is a 1.0, 1.5, or 2.0.

I will have the Luxe OLED at Paintball Extravaganza in late February and will make sure the DLX Facebook page has the latest information regarding when the OLED will be available for purchase. There are plans for an upgrade kit for 2.0s in the future, but for the moment we will be focused on the OLED.
We do still currently have 2.0s, and with the price drop we expect to see an increase in demand.

The marker market has become even more competitive over the years with gun manufactures bringing out better and better products. We still believe that the Luxe is the best marker available, but why not make the best marker even better?

OLED Luxes will have an MSRP of $1,500, non OLED 2.0s will have an MSRP of $1,250 while supplies last.

3VrJMM4.jpg

6W6nmEt.jpg

1497928_806107352748945_1615269015_o_zps

1606332_806107366082277_758890838_o_zpsa

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#2 poorballer

poorballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts