• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hyoung41

hyoung41

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

If I can't go to both, I should go to the better one, right? anyone have any good experiences with either one? bad experiences? general thoughts? going to canada is further that illinois for me (I live in eastern PA near philly). are there any other big games near me that you guys know about? Also, which one has a better venue? which one is more fun after the games end for then day?

thanks

#2 Jaccen

Jaccen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:11 PM

Especially if you're a Yank and CPX is closer, I'd recommend LL7 if you have the cash.

#3 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,798 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

I have been to both and Living Legends hands down. Living Legends is just so much larger in scale and the atmosphere is unbeatable I get to meet so many more people there through Techpb too.

40k-1.png

#4 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:58 AM

If you're from the states then shipping your gear would have to be added to the cost. I hope to go to Canadian Carnage this year though, footage looked great.

#5 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:39 PM

I have been to Canadian Carnage since its inception.  Its a great time, but only 1 day.  I have not been to LL, but it is longer (2-3 days) and seems to be that much more of an experience because of it.  If I were you, go to LL if you can.  It will make the drive worth it for sure just for the fact that its more than one day. If you cant, Carnage is always an amazing time and a great choice as well. 

#6 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

International Scenario Productions

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

Carnage will be two days this year  ;-)

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
Event Director: Viper Paintball
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#7 ragu

ragu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

Haven't been to Living Legends but if your closer I would probly head there first because you'd have consider some extra expenses coming up here.  I have some footage of what Canadian Carnage 1 and 2 in my playlists if your bored you can check that out.  I liked both but adreline is a nice field and I think it works out better than cc2s field.

http://www.youtube.c...33D3D4714BE5076

http://www.youtube.c...NE7L4bkhsrVuzul

Just remember to check yourself if you take a fall and never try running over water with only running shoes because I played dehydrated most of the day in cc2 with a cut in my arm getting dirt and whatnot in there only realising it after the game was over.

Spoiler

Edited by ragu, 07 February 2014 - 09:57 PM.

Watch my Paintball Music Video Mag-fed chain-fed action

Walk Away:

https://www.youtube....h?v=a9UzZUCgkqI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users